0 - 2 last night, 17 winners in last 21 games. Wednesday selections inside...
What site(s) do you look at and what research do you do? The "rumors" began hitting the wires Tuesday morning at about 10am that Gio was being called up to start on Wednesday. By 8pm on Tuesday it was widely reported that this pitching change had taken place. None of my 3 books had Duscherer listed as the starter today...I'm not trying to be critical at all, I'm just wondering what kind of information do you use to pull your plays together.
What site(s) do you look at and what research do you do? The "rumors" began hitting the wires Tuesday morning at about 10am that Gio was being called up to start on Wednesday. By 8pm on Tuesday it was widely reported that this pitching change had taken place. None of my 3 books had Duscherer listed as the starter today...I'm not trying to be critical at all, I'm just wondering what kind of information do you use to pull your plays together.
Fair enough...no doubt you cannot argue with success, but I have seen rather unsuccesful cappers (my brother-in-law to name one, lol) go on insane runs only to come crashing down. It is indeed rather amazing that he/she can look at a game and have a good feeling either way without doing much research or really even being certain who is starting on a given night. Kudos to Barb on this insane run, but my spider senses...nevermind.
Fair enough...no doubt you cannot argue with success, but I have seen rather unsuccesful cappers (my brother-in-law to name one, lol) go on insane runs only to come crashing down. It is indeed rather amazing that he/she can look at a game and have a good feeling either way without doing much research or really even being certain who is starting on a given night. Kudos to Barb on this insane run, but my spider senses...nevermind.
Good luck today everyone!
Good luck today everyone!
Nobody is hating,im just telling it like it is.Ride the streak while its hot and jump when he gets cold,how is this hating,its just common sense.If you gambled as long as I have you would know what im talking about.I have seen it time and time again,someone gets hot,people make money,but they give it all back.This is just sound advice not hate.Most of you kids dont know the difference because your still wet behind the ears.
I also think "discipline" is sound advice as well which is what barbs has stated from the get go. You say you've been around the game for a while then you should realize no one is going to win every day. He's had 2 losing days so everyone should bail? Doesn't make sense.....I would say just be cautious but not bail.
You missed the point of my original statement, your very first post was a negative one. If you have followed him as you state, where was the thanks when he was making you money? You don't like him telling you that he's going to make you 10 units a month yet you still rode his picks...that's a bit hypocritical don't you think? If you don't like what he writes then don't read his posts. Just move on, no need to be negative.
Nobody is hating,im just telling it like it is.Ride the streak while its hot and jump when he gets cold,how is this hating,its just common sense.If you gambled as long as I have you would know what im talking about.I have seen it time and time again,someone gets hot,people make money,but they give it all back.This is just sound advice not hate.Most of you kids dont know the difference because your still wet behind the ears.
I also think "discipline" is sound advice as well which is what barbs has stated from the get go. You say you've been around the game for a while then you should realize no one is going to win every day. He's had 2 losing days so everyone should bail? Doesn't make sense.....I would say just be cautious but not bail.
You missed the point of my original statement, your very first post was a negative one. If you have followed him as you state, where was the thanks when he was making you money? You don't like him telling you that he's going to make you 10 units a month yet you still rode his picks...that's a bit hypocritical don't you think? If you don't like what he writes then don't read his posts. Just move on, no need to be negative.
I also think "discipline" is sound advice as well which is what barbs has stated from the get go. You say you've been around the game for a while then you should realize no one is going to win every day. He's had 2 losing days so everyone should bail? Doesn't make sense.....I would say just be cautious but not bail.
You missed the point of my original statement, your very first post was a negative one. If you have followed him as you state, where was the thanks when he was making you money? You don't like him telling you that he's going to make you 10 units a month yet you still rode his picks...that's a bit hypocritical don't you think? If you don't like what he writes then don't read his posts. Just move on, no need to be negative.
I also think "discipline" is sound advice as well which is what barbs has stated from the get go. You say you've been around the game for a while then you should realize no one is going to win every day. He's had 2 losing days so everyone should bail? Doesn't make sense.....I would say just be cautious but not bail.
You missed the point of my original statement, your very first post was a negative one. If you have followed him as you state, where was the thanks when he was making you money? You don't like him telling you that he's going to make you 10 units a month yet you still rode his picks...that's a bit hypocritical don't you think? If you don't like what he writes then don't read his posts. Just move on, no need to be negative.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,613
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 267,476
- Friday 10/02/2026 913
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,691
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 9,502
- PART DEUX 305
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,132
- Trump's legacy? 33,915
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,787
- Happening just recently . . . 36,973
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
