2014 season long MLB thread
2-1 +$500 day
was debating if I should have added the brewers or not and it turned out to be dumb... but the padres had been playing horrible ball and the CREW was on a tear on the west coast.. difference was ROSS tho.
single play record 193-175-4 -$860
parlays 20-90 -$1573
overall ytd 213-265-4 -$2433
2-1 +$500 day
was debating if I should have added the brewers or not and it turned out to be dumb... but the padres had been playing horrible ball and the CREW was on a tear on the west coast.. difference was ROSS tho.
single play record 193-175-4 -$860
parlays 20-90 -$1573
overall ytd 213-265-4 -$2433
won $1017 sunday, took Monday off, and won $500 yesterday..
the up and down season continues... still a lot of work to do but maybe a nice little run is starting... the +K day would have been nice yesterday but I thought there was good value in Milwaukee +105 against such a shitt team. Ross proved what a boss he is. 13 straight quality starts now.. I figured maybe he was due for an off start but the dude looks like an ace![]()
lets get after it today.
won $1017 sunday, took Monday off, and won $500 yesterday..
the up and down season continues... still a lot of work to do but maybe a nice little run is starting... the +K day would have been nice yesterday but I thought there was good value in Milwaukee +105 against such a shitt team. Ross proved what a boss he is. 13 straight quality starts now.. I figured maybe he was due for an off start but the dude looks like an ace![]()
lets get after it today.
8/27/14
St. Louis Cardinals at Shitsburgh Pirates UNDER 7.5 (-120) $600/$500
both pitchers deal today... Under is also 12-3-1 in Randazzo's last 16 games.. lets get it
8/27/14
St. Louis Cardinals at Shitsburgh Pirates UNDER 7.5 (-120) $600/$500
both pitchers deal today... Under is also 12-3-1 in Randazzo's last 16 games.. lets get it
1-0-1 +$500 day
looked like I had the under in NY too but the braves scoring 3 in the top of the ninth made me push.. still a great baseball run last 4 days or so
single play record 196-175-5 +$640
parlays 20-90 -$1573
overall ytd 216-265-5 -$933
1-0-1 +$500 day
looked like I had the under in NY too but the braves scoring 3 in the top of the ninth made me push.. still a great baseball run last 4 days or so
single play record 196-175-5 +$640
parlays 20-90 -$1573
overall ytd 216-265-5 -$933
what a great run its been since sunday
10-2-1 in single plays up 4K
gotta keep it up. down just under 5K three weeks ago. thank u to those who believed in me as I stayed confident and knew I was a good enough capper to overcome everything and turn it to GREEN.
still a lot of work to be done![]()
goal now is to turn this into a few thousand dollar profit like every sport!!
what a great run its been since sunday
10-2-1 in single plays up 4K
gotta keep it up. down just under 5K three weeks ago. thank u to those who believed in me as I stayed confident and knew I was a good enough capper to overcome everything and turn it to GREEN.
still a lot of work to be done![]()
goal now is to turn this into a few thousand dollar profit like every sport!!
my bookie owes me $2,780 this week so far...
7-1-1 in baseball bets $3000
0-1 in college foot -$220
wanna bet both today if possible but kinda got ride bases I think as I am on a tear. I am sure I will have some college football plays too. u will see if so in my season long football thread
my bookie owes me $2,780 this week so far...
7-1-1 in baseball bets $3000
0-1 in college foot -$220
wanna bet both today if possible but kinda got ride bases I think as I am on a tear. I am sure I will have some college football plays too. u will see if so in my season long football thread
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,258
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,422
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,570
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
- PART DEUX 106
- Trump's legacy? 32,957
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,105
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
