Posted:
#51
Quote Originally Posted by RMLoxly888:
I totally have respect for your win percent, as well, but I will agree that I'm usually a little skeptical when I see a high win percent without tracking units, as baseball is a ML sport. Win% in the NBA for instance is more significant as most people are betting spreads where the odds are generally the same, so you know a spread-better hitting 60% is making profit, but in baseball you can hit 60% and still be losing big.
Really though, that's up to you...what we think of your record shouldn't really even matter. But I'm just saying, a +/- units number is far more telling than a win%, and isn't all that difficult to track...just posting the number of units bet and the odds pretty much solve it.
Anyhow, not hating, just sharing my opinion. Keep up the great picks, BOL to ya friend
I totally have respect for your win percent, as well, but I will agree that I'm usually a little skeptical when I see a high win percent without tracking units, as baseball is a ML sport. Win% in the NBA for instance is more significant as most people are betting spreads where the odds are generally the same, so you know a spread-better hitting 60% is making profit, but in baseball you can hit 60% and still be losing big.
Really though, that's up to you...what we think of your record shouldn't really even matter. But I'm just saying, a +/- units number is far more telling than a win%, and isn't all that difficult to track...just posting the number of units bet and the odds pretty much solve it.
Anyhow, not hating, just sharing my opinion. Keep up the great picks, BOL to ya friend
i don't post how much i bet per play, never will either. im not the type of person to gloat how many units im up. For those who don't like how i do things they can fade or avoid my threads, at the end of the day i still up money. thx for the advice tho 
