• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    5dimes said I'm on a fraud list. Are you kidding me?

    12 Next Last»
    Tankers
    kimoinsd808
    mikebdb
    HoustonSports
    trainwreck66
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4264
    Posts: 27
    12 Next Last»
     
    Tankers
    Tankers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 133
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 8:35 AM ET #1

    They won't accept cc deposit from me anymore... No error message just the option won't appear in the site. I chatted with a rep and they said I can only deposit with cash (which sucks bc mg blacklisted me and wu might as well bc half of the deposits don't go through) . Rep said it will always be like this do to my name coming up on a negative report about fraud!!! WTF?!?! I never did any thing fraudulent!! Anyone else had this problem? They said they won't tell me anything else about it. Comments welcome. Thanks
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    They won't accept cc deposit from me anymore... No error message just the option won't appear in the site. I chatted with a rep and they said I can only deposit with cash (which sucks bc mg blacklisted me and wu might as well bc half of the deposits don't go through) . Rep said it will always be like this do to my name coming up on a negative report about fraud!!! WTF?!?! I never did any thing fraudulent!! Anyone else had this problem? They said they won't tell me anything else about it. Comments welcome. Thanks
     
    kimoinsd808
    kimoinsd808
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 6539
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 8:58 AM ET #2

    Pay your credit card bills and stop clogging the forum with your cry baby nonsense. You'll get no sympathy from the hardened degenerates that roam and rule this forum. Crying, complaining and the pussification of men is happening on Facebook, not here. GTFO rookie. 
    Bitcoin, not crypto.
    Reply
    Pay your credit card bills and stop clogging the forum with your cry baby nonsense. You'll get no sympathy from the hardened degenerates that roam and rule this forum. Crying, complaining and the pussification of men is happening on Facebook, not here. GTFO rookie. 
     
    mikebdb
    mikebdb
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 11785
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 9:11 AM ET #3

    find a local book.
    Reply
    find a local book.
     
    HoustonSports
    HoustonSports
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 22937
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 9:24 AM ET #4

    Even if you get a new book you will encounter the same problem. Most offshore Sportsbook share this info (the list you are on) so get used to it.

    Try a bank wire or overnight them a cashiers check.

    By the way, bitc.hing about it in an online forum is not going to change a da.mn thing so stop whining, man up and go about your business via a different route

    Reply

    Even if you get a new book you will encounter the same problem. Most offshore Sportsbook share this info (the list you are on) so get used to it.

    Try a bank wire or overnight them a cashiers check.

    By the way, bitc.hing about it in an online forum is not going to change a da.mn thing so stop whining, man up and go about your business via a different route

     
    Tankers
    Tankers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 133
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 9:41 AM ET #5

    Good lord guys. I just wondered if anyone encountered the same issue and why this would happen. I pay my bills. Doesn't matter what topic is on this site. Someone always has to call people names and what not in the first 5 responses. Thanks for all the help. Such a helpful site this place always is 
    Reply
    Good lord guys. I just wondered if anyone encountered the same issue and why this would happen. I pay my bills. Doesn't matter what topic is on this site. Someone always has to call people names and what not in the first 5 responses. Thanks for all the help. Such a helpful site this place always is 
     
    Tankers
    Tankers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 133
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 9:43 AM ET #6

    How do you interpret my post as being a crybaby or bitching? Just wanted to see why this happened and if anyone else had this happen. 

    Reply
    How do you interpret my post as being a crybaby or bitching? Just wanted to see why this happened and if anyone else had this happen. 

     
    kimoinsd808
    kimoinsd808
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 6539
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 9:51 AM ET #7

    You don't know how to take a hint do you?  This is not the time or place for your issue.  It's NEVER the time or place for it.  
    Bitcoin, not crypto.
    Reply
    You don't know how to take a hint do you?  This is not the time or place for your issue.  It's NEVER the time or place for it.  
     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 9:53 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Tankers:

    Good lord guys. I just wondered if anyone encountered the same issue and why this would happen. I pay my bills. Doesn't matter what topic is on this site. Someone always has to call people names and what not in the first 5 responses. Thanks for all the help. Such a helpful site this place always is 

    I have no answer for you...but agree with your above statement , its unfortunate that people take the time to read the post and automatically have a snarky remark instead of saying nothing...maybe someone has made a mistake on your credit history report...either way

     

    bol 

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Tankers:

    Good lord guys. I just wondered if anyone encountered the same issue and why this would happen. I pay my bills. Doesn't matter what topic is on this site. Someone always has to call people names and what not in the first 5 responses. Thanks for all the help. Such a helpful site this place always is 

    I have no answer for you...but agree with your above statement , its unfortunate that people take the time to read the post and automatically have a snarky remark instead of saying nothing...maybe someone has made a mistake on your credit history report...either way

     

    bol 

     

     
    Tankers
    Tankers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 133
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 9:54 AM ET #9

    Wtf do you care Kim... Go bet on some 12 yr old kids playing baseball. Loser
    Reply
    Wtf do you care Kim... Go bet on some 12 yr old kids playing baseball. Loser
     
    Tankers
    Tankers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 133
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 9:55 AM ET #10

    Thanks train wreck. Appreciate it
    Reply
    Thanks train wreck. Appreciate it
     
    cheeser
    cheeser
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 1444
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 10:09 AM ET #11

    pussification. Hah! I have the same trouble in Vegas. Once your face hits the list, gl on playing there
    pollockanesian
    Reply
    pussification. Hah! I have the same trouble in Vegas. Once your face hits the list, gl on playing there
     
    DMFDoughty
    DMFDoughty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 423
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 11:59 AM ET #12

    literally any little thing gets you on that list, and you cant get off.

    years ago i deposited with a cc while i was at work. turns out the dude who worked there before me was on the black list, and when i used the same IP address, it got me on the list as well. havent been able to use credit cards since.

    its stupid, but you cant do anything about it.
    Reply
    literally any little thing gets you on that list, and you cant get off.

    years ago i deposited with a cc while i was at work. turns out the dude who worked there before me was on the black list, and when i used the same IP address, it got me on the list as well. havent been able to use credit cards since.

    its stupid, but you cant do anything about it.
     
    HoustonSports
    HoustonSports
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 22937
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 12:08 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    I have no answer for you...but agree with your above statement , its unfortunate that people take the time to read the post and automatically have a snarky remark instead of saying nothing...maybe someone has made a mistake on your credit history report...either way

     

    bol 

     

    I make a 'snarky' remark because what the he.ll does he think anyone on this forum (or any forum for that matter) is going to be able to do. Call Tony at 5dimes and get him to accept this guys cc???

    It's like people bi.tching about a wager being cancelled or something of that nature with their book and they have not even read the rules that their book has posted.

    If he is looking to blow off steam then that is different, however, if he is looking for assistance then I have no clue why he is bringing it to the forum

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:

    I have no answer for you...but agree with your above statement , its unfortunate that people take the time to read the post and automatically have a snarky remark instead of saying nothing...maybe someone has made a mistake on your credit history report...either way

     

    bol 

     

    I make a 'snarky' remark because what the he.ll does he think anyone on this forum (or any forum for that matter) is going to be able to do. Call Tony at 5dimes and get him to accept this guys cc???

    It's like people bi.tching about a wager being cancelled or something of that nature with their book and they have not even read the rules that their book has posted.

    If he is looking to blow off steam then that is different, however, if he is looking for assistance then I have no clue why he is bringing it to the forum

     
    warcameagle56
    warcameagle56
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 5418
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 12:08 PM ET #14

     Easy answer- Certainly u can get an account in your buddy's name or woman's name.My book allows me to get a payout to a 3rd person.When Im collecting a lot I have them wire it to another name.
    Reply
     Easy answer- Certainly u can get an account in your buddy's name or woman's name.My book allows me to get a payout to a 3rd person.When Im collecting a lot I have them wire it to another name.
     
    Arosa
    Arosa
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 1553
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 12:08 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Tankers:

    Wtf do you care Kim... Go bet on some 12 yr
    old kids playing baseball. Loser


    Hahaha who does that....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankers:

    Wtf do you care Kim... Go bet on some 12 yr
    old kids playing baseball. Loser


    Hahaha who does that....
     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 12:21 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonSports:

    I make a 'snarky' remark because what the he.ll does he think anyone on this forum (or any forum for that matter) is going to be able to do. Call Tony at 5dimes and get him to accept this guys cc???

    It's like people bi.tching about a wager being cancelled or something of that nature with their book and they have not even read the rules that their book has posted.

    If he is looking to blow off steam then that is different, however, if he is looking for assistance then I have no clue why he is bringing it to the forum

     

    He was asking a legitimate question imo....asking the forum if any ones experienced being blacklisted before ...whether at 5 dimes or any other book for that matter......I am pretty sure he wasn't looking for credit help...where was he supposed to ask the question ...in the IRS forum 

     

    no offense to you Houston....but the beginning posts of this thread are what is wrong with this forum....so when we wonder what happened to covers ...this is what happened

     

     

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonSports:

    I make a 'snarky' remark because what the he.ll does he think anyone on this forum (or any forum for that matter) is going to be able to do. Call Tony at 5dimes and get him to accept this guys cc???

    It's like people bi.tching about a wager being cancelled or something of that nature with their book and they have not even read the rules that their book has posted.

    If he is looking to blow off steam then that is different, however, if he is looking for assistance then I have no clue why he is bringing it to the forum

     

    He was asking a legitimate question imo....asking the forum if any ones experienced being blacklisted before ...whether at 5 dimes or any other book for that matter......I am pretty sure he wasn't looking for credit help...where was he supposed to ask the question ...in the IRS forum 

     

    no offense to you Houston....but the beginning posts of this thread are what is wrong with this forum....so when we wonder what happened to covers ...this is what happened

     

     

     

     
    Tankers
    Tankers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 133
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 12:29 PM ET #17

    No hard feelings Houstonsports. The reason I brought it to this forum is bc I thought it would have the most traffic and possibly would give me an explanation of as to why this happened. That's really all I was trying to do. Big deal if it took in space out if the hundreds if posts. But that aside.. Even when people are on here just giving their opinion on a game to help others there always has to be a couple jerks that turn like 90% of the threads into a b..ching contest.  It gets old 
    Reply
    No hard feelings Houstonsports. The reason I brought it to this forum is bc I thought it would have the most traffic and possibly would give me an explanation of as to why this happened. That's really all I was trying to do. Big deal if it took in space out if the hundreds if posts. But that aside.. Even when people are on here just giving their opinion on a game to help others there always has to be a couple jerks that turn like 90% of the threads into a b..ching contest.  It gets old 
     
    Tankers
    Tankers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 133
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 12:33 PM ET #18

    Lol. I wasn't looking for credit help.  That doesn't even make much sense to me.  What the heck would a sportsbook care what someone's credit is if the transaction goes through. They could care less if you are homeless as long as they get the funds.  That's the reason I can't understand egg this happened. Heck... As much as I've lost to them I can't see why they don't beg for me to deposit more money. I just don't get how this happened and that's why I posted what I did because to me it made no sense. 
    Reply
    Lol. I wasn't looking for credit help.  That doesn't even make much sense to me.  What the heck would a sportsbook care what someone's credit is if the transaction goes through. They could care less if you are homeless as long as they get the funds.  That's the reason I can't understand egg this happened. Heck... As much as I've lost to them I can't see why they don't beg for me to deposit more money. I just don't get how this happened and that's why I posted what I did because to me it made no sense. 
     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 12:35 PM ET #19

    I was being a little sarcastic
    Reply
    I was being a little sarcastic
     
    Tankers
    Tankers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 133
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 12:38 PM ET #20

    I know you were. Still don't get why there's a list of people they took money from and now they can't deposit. It's not like any if the transaction got returned to my card. Wish they did now
    Reply
    I know you were. Still don't get why there's a list of people they took money from and now they can't deposit. It's not like any if the transaction got returned to my card. Wish they did now
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 12:40 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Tankers:

    They won't accept cc deposit from me anymore... No error message just the option won't appear in the site. I chatted with a rep and they said I can only deposit with cash (which sucks bc mg blacklisted me and wu might as well bc half of the deposits don't go through) . Rep said it will always be like this do to my name coming up on a negative report about fraud!!! WTF?!?! I never did any thing fraudulent!! Anyone else had this problem? They said they won't tell me anything else about it. Comments welcome. Thanks

    I've had issues depositing before with my Bank Visa (bank starts with a C), and had to call my bank to allow the deposits to go through, and it was resolved.  

    Sounds like your situation might be a little more complicated, but who knows.  I don't always trust the info I receive from these "service" employees at the off-shore books.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankers:

    They won't accept cc deposit from me anymore... No error message just the option won't appear in the site. I chatted with a rep and they said I can only deposit with cash (which sucks bc mg blacklisted me and wu might as well bc half of the deposits don't go through) . Rep said it will always be like this do to my name coming up on a negative report about fraud!!! WTF?!?! I never did any thing fraudulent!! Anyone else had this problem? They said they won't tell me anything else about it. Comments welcome. Thanks

    I've had issues depositing before with my Bank Visa (bank starts with a C), and had to call my bank to allow the deposits to go through, and it was resolved.  

    Sounds like your situation might be a little more complicated, but who knows.  I don't always trust the info I receive from these "service" employees at the off-shore books.

     
    Tankers
    Tankers
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 133
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 12:45 PM ET #22

    Yeah I've had then declined numerous times. But this is something different. Deposit screen for cc won't even pop up. Just wu and mg 
    Reply
    Yeah I've had then declined numerous times. But this is something different. Deposit screen for cc won't even pop up. Just wu and mg 
     
    URZ262
    URZ262
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 1367
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 1:03 PM ET #23

    probably some sort of identity theft thing you aren't aware of...start with one of the free credit report sites imo
    Reply
    probably some sort of identity theft thing you aren't aware of...start with one of the free credit report sites imo
     
    phavancv
    phavancv
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1769
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 1:04 PM ET #24

    I try to tell your guy years ago and nobody f.. Cking care. Sorry man I know how you fell
    Reply
    I try to tell your guy years ago and nobody f.. Cking care. Sorry man I know how you fell
     
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2014 - 1:19 PM ET #25

    Most of these threads start out with an issue that seems unreasonable from the sportsbook's side.  Most of these threads result with more detail so we all can understand why the sportsbook did what they did.

    You say you have been blacklisted from 5dimes, and also you have been blacklisted from WU and MG.  I see a pattern.  I get the sense we do not have all the details.

    Not trying to be harsh... it sucks I'm sure.  But if you have more details about WHAT might have got you blacklisted from WU and MG, please share.  If you have any details about what might have pissed off 5dimes, please share.

    I have been dealing with 5dimes for about 10 years now.  I have made way too many WU deposits than I would like to add up.  I have withdrawn significant funds a few times when I was on a streak.  I have never been BL from either.  

    I don't argue with them - number one rule.  They have more than enough players they are not seeking growth like other books.  They are more than likely trying to cut back on their players.  They want high volume, hassle free business.

    If you have any details, please share.  Again it seems we don't have all of the details here.

    Something got you blacklisted from so many businesses.  Or maybe it is a big mistake, I really don't know.
    Reply
    Most of these threads start out with an issue that seems unreasonable from the sportsbook's side.  Most of these threads result with more detail so we all can understand why the sportsbook did what they did.

    You say you have been blacklisted from 5dimes, and also you have been blacklisted from WU and MG.  I see a pattern.  I get the sense we do not have all the details.

    Not trying to be harsh... it sucks I'm sure.  But if you have more details about WHAT might have got you blacklisted from WU and MG, please share.  If you have any details about what might have pissed off 5dimes, please share.

    I have been dealing with 5dimes for about 10 years now.  I have made way too many WU deposits than I would like to add up.  I have withdrawn significant funds a few times when I was on a streak.  I have never been BL from either.  

    I don't argue with them - number one rule.  They have more than enough players they are not seeking growth like other books.  They are more than likely trying to cut back on their players.  They want high volume, hassle free business.

    If you have any details, please share.  Again it seems we don't have all of the details here.

    Something got you blacklisted from so many businesses.  Or maybe it is a big mistake, I really don't know.
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,394
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 687
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,333
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,543
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,822
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,228
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,872
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,847

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.