why are u asking? the forum is curious now.
Attention
why are u asking? the forum is curious now.
why are u asking? the forum is curious now.
I'm just curious after what amount were you banned?
This is what I had suspected that no sports book is going to let you grind on them very long.
Your biggest chance to take significant money is if you have an advantage is to put up like a 10 team parlay.
Mingle what you consider to be the winner in with like 9 other dud tickets to look like joe knucklehead thinks he's going to hit a 10 teamer...they think.
I'm just curious after what amount were you banned?
This is what I had suspected that no sports book is going to let you grind on them very long.
Your biggest chance to take significant money is if you have an advantage is to put up like a 10 team parlay.
Mingle what you consider to be the winner in with like 9 other dud tickets to look like joe knucklehead thinks he's going to hit a 10 teamer...they think.
I'm just curious after what amount were you banned? This is what I had suspected that no sports book is going to let you grind on them very long. Your biggest chance to take significant money is if you have an advantage is to put up like a 10 team parlay. Mingle what you consider to be the winner in with like 9 other dud tickets to look like joe knucklehead thinks he's going to hit a 10 teamer...they think.
I'm just curious after what amount were you banned? This is what I had suspected that no sports book is going to let you grind on them very long. Your biggest chance to take significant money is if you have an advantage is to put up like a 10 team parlay. Mingle what you consider to be the winner in with like 9 other dud tickets to look like joe knucklehead thinks he's going to hit a 10 teamer...they think.
I'm just curious after what amount were you banned? This is what I had suspected that no sports book is going to let you grind on them very long. Your biggest chance to take significant money is if you have an advantage is to put up like a 10 team parlay. Mingle what you consider to be the winner in with like 9 other dud tickets to look like joe knucklehead thinks he's going to hit a 10 teamer...they think.
I'm just curious after what amount were you banned? This is what I had suspected that no sports book is going to let you grind on them very long. Your biggest chance to take significant money is if you have an advantage is to put up like a 10 team parlay. Mingle what you consider to be the winner in with like 9 other dud tickets to look like joe knucklehead thinks he's going to hit a 10 teamer...they think.
If you have a system that is a consistent winner then open a PPV service where you provide the picks.
The only problem with that is you need to establish credibility and distinguish yourself apart from the other/almost all PPV services that dont make money.
If I have a near certain chance of doubling my money then what is the price? You cant charge $2000 of course because I think that is the limit for online books and how would someone have a chance to make money.
$250? per pick...sold out at 100 purchases?
If you have a system that is a consistent winner then open a PPV service where you provide the picks.
The only problem with that is you need to establish credibility and distinguish yourself apart from the other/almost all PPV services that dont make money.
If I have a near certain chance of doubling my money then what is the price? You cant charge $2000 of course because I think that is the limit for online books and how would someone have a chance to make money.
$250? per pick...sold out at 100 purchases?
If you have a system that is a consistent winner then open a PPV service where you provide the picks. The only problem with that is you need to establish credibility and distinguish yourself apart from the other/almost all PPV services that dont make money. If I have a near certain chance of doubling my money then what is the price? You cant charge $2000 of course because I think that is the limit for online books and how would someone have a chance to make money. $250? per pick...sold out at 100 purchases?
If you have a system that is a consistent winner then open a PPV service where you provide the picks. The only problem with that is you need to establish credibility and distinguish yourself apart from the other/almost all PPV services that dont make money. If I have a near certain chance of doubling my money then what is the price? You cant charge $2000 of course because I think that is the limit for online books and how would someone have a chance to make money. $250? per pick...sold out at 100 purchases?
Best bet....look for someone in the Houston area?![]()
I think if/when all the US states have legal sportsbooks then maybe it will be easier to fly under the radar.
Not a tech guy...but dont VPN's obfuscate your ISP address to where you are now a "new" guy signing up?
Best bet....look for someone in the Houston area?![]()
I think if/when all the US states have legal sportsbooks then maybe it will be easier to fly under the radar.
Not a tech guy...but dont VPN's obfuscate your ISP address to where you are now a "new" guy signing up?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,621
- Monday 09/28/2026 807
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,260
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,989
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,740
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,337
- Eagles@Bears discussion 2,913
- Another BS PI 999
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,546
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,347
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
