BLUEJAYS/RAYS IN GAME
First of all, although I loved this game, I didn't intend for it to be my biggest baseball bet ever, but sometimes you wind up with too much of a good thing when you have offers hanging up at Matchbook and you don't know what the other customers are going to do with them. In this case, my moneyline offer got completely matched. Your head might be swimming, too, if you had planned to go heavy on a game for $15-20K, then wound up with $33,000 in action.
So there's no "hmm..." My money is on Tampa Bay.
First of all, although I loved this game, I didn't intend for it to be my biggest baseball bet ever, but sometimes you wind up with too much of a good thing when you have offers hanging up at Matchbook and you don't know what the other customers are going to do with them. In this case, my moneyline offer got completely matched. Your head might be swimming, too, if you had planned to go heavy on a game for $15-20K, then wound up with $33,000 in action.
So there's no "hmm..." My money is on Tampa Bay.
First of all, although I loved this game, I didn't intend for it to be my biggest baseball bet ever, but sometimes you wind up with too much of a good thing when you have offers hanging up at Matchbook and you don't know what the other customers are going to do with them. In this case, my moneyline offer got completely matched. Your head might be swimming, too, if you had planned to go heavy on a game for $15-20K, then wound up with $33,000 in action.
So there's no "hmm..." My money is on Tampa Bay.
Well I now hope I lose my Doc Timmy Parlay cuz losing 33K before supper is not something I would wish on anyone.
First of all, although I loved this game, I didn't intend for it to be my biggest baseball bet ever, but sometimes you wind up with too much of a good thing when you have offers hanging up at Matchbook and you don't know what the other customers are going to do with them. In this case, my moneyline offer got completely matched. Your head might be swimming, too, if you had planned to go heavy on a game for $15-20K, then wound up with $33,000 in action.
So there's no "hmm..." My money is on Tampa Bay.
Well I now hope I lose my Doc Timmy Parlay cuz losing 33K before supper is not something I would wish on anyone.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,324
- Friday 10/02/2026 903
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,203
- Cleveland Bettors 2,714
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,869
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,119
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,313
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,747
- PART DEUX 224
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
