I have a fucking bad feeling that the yankees gonna lose now
good job posting this... why be so negative about your bet before anything has happened?
bad mojo man
good job posting this... why be so negative about your bet before anything has happened?
bad mojo man
I have zero money on this game...but this is great to see. The Oakland Athletics have been playing some great baseball.
I have zero money on this game...but this is great to see. The Oakland Athletics have been playing some great baseball.
see... fucking pathetic..
u deserve it.. being so freaking negative about your damn bet when you were up.
gl in the extra innings
see... fucking pathetic..
u deserve it.. being so freaking negative about your damn bet when you were up.
gl in the extra innings
people who think what guys write on messageboards affect games, the definition of insanity
![]()
Never said that.
people who think what guys write on messageboards affect games, the definition of insanity
![]()
Never said that.
call it bad mojo, karma, superstitious or whatever...
just like counting a win before it actually happens... bad things usually happen.
Shit even pro athletes have superstitious rituals
call it bad mojo, karma, superstitious or whatever...
just like counting a win before it actually happens... bad things usually happen.
Shit even pro athletes have superstitious rituals
all I said was being negative and complaining about something when your winning... your asking for it.
call it bad mojo, karma, superstitious or whatever...
just like counting a win before it actually happens... bad things usually happen.
I couldn't agree more!
Shit even pro athletes have superstitious rituals
all I said was being negative and complaining about something when your winning... your asking for it.
call it bad mojo, karma, superstitious or whatever...
just like counting a win before it actually happens... bad things usually happen.
I couldn't agree more!
Shit even pro athletes have superstitious rituals
all I said was being negative and complaining about something when your winning... your asking for it.
call it bad mojo, karma, superstitious or whatever...
just like counting a win before it actually happens... bad things usually happen.
I couldn't agree more!
Shit even pro athletes have superstitious rituals
all I said was being negative and complaining about something when your winning... your asking for it.
call it bad mojo, karma, superstitious or whatever...
just like counting a win before it actually happens... bad things usually happen.
I couldn't agree more!
Shit even pro athletes have superstitious rituals
Ok well you just did say it. "When you count a win before it happens usually something bad happens" meaning what you say or do has some impact, its ridiculous. In reality what you say or do has ZERO impact on a baseball game and youre saying it does.
"Shit pro athletes have superstitious rituals" . . yeah they do but theyre playing the games so , regardless of if their ritual is worthless or not, they have an impact on the game!!!! So that comparison means nothing, just like what we write on here means nothing
![]()
Ok well you just did say it. "When you count a win before it happens usually something bad happens" meaning what you say or do has some impact, its ridiculous. In reality what you say or do has ZERO impact on a baseball game and youre saying it does.
"Shit pro athletes have superstitious rituals" . . yeah they do but theyre playing the games so , regardless of if their ritual is worthless or not, they have an impact on the game!!!! So that comparison means nothing, just like what we write on here means nothing
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,735
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,832
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- PART DEUX 286
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,716
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,504
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
