Posted:
#1
With about 1/3 of the Season gone, I've found Five teams that will merit my fading them the rest of the way. Other teams might be added to this list, in the near future if they start exhibiting the same crappy characteristics as the one's listed.
Here's my Fade List for the rest of the season:
Baltimore 15-33 "Orals"
Cleveland 17-28 "Stink-dians"
Seattle 18-28 "Maroned"
Houston 16-31 "We have a problem"
Brewskis 19-28 "Baseball in Wisconsin?"
Now, you play against them if the opposing team ML is -150 or lower. so todays plays are
Angels +103, Mets +104, and Cinn -120. I think you'll make money the rest of the way with this
"System" I don't see any of these teams improving, except maybe Seattle.
Betting $200 on all 3 teams.
Here's my Fade List for the rest of the season:
Baltimore 15-33 "Orals"
Cleveland 17-28 "Stink-dians"
Seattle 18-28 "Maroned"
Houston 16-31 "We have a problem"
Brewskis 19-28 "Baseball in Wisconsin?"
Now, you play against them if the opposing team ML is -150 or lower. so todays plays are
Angels +103, Mets +104, and Cinn -120. I think you'll make money the rest of the way with this
"System" I don't see any of these teams improving, except maybe Seattle.
Betting $200 on all 3 teams.
