Good job Moth...that Laker total you could have had at 210 when it opened.
Thanks ![]()
Here is a spread sheet I have been doing for 1st and 4th quarters since the beginning of Dec., this is for the entire season so far.
I was inspired by Chips who was doing this earlier this season. So here you go Loungers. Just another infomational tool to use.
Good luck (formerly know as Jonesin)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqfjyCBnJ4d9dE5qX1hkZHF1bTJua254cHRwSklzN2c#gid=0
Here is a spread sheet I have been doing for 1st and 4th quarters since the beginning of Dec., this is for the entire season so far.
I was inspired by Chips who was doing this earlier this season. So here you go Loungers. Just another infomational tool to use.
Good luck (formerly know as Jonesin)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqfjyCBnJ4d9dE5qX1hkZHF1bTJua254cHRwSklzN2c#gid=0
Bogey, I was playin' 9 so I missed your Iowa. my drives hit every fairway. I got the Penn St/NW at over 121.
Billy, is that for totals or sides?
Bogey, I was playin' 9 so I missed your Iowa. my drives hit every fairway. I got the Penn St/NW at over 121.
Billy, is that for totals or sides?
Bogey, I was playin' 9 so I missed your Iowa. my drives hit every fairway. I got the Penn St/NW at over 121.
Billy, is that for totals or sides?
[/Quote
sides
Bogey, I was playin' 9 so I missed your Iowa. my drives hit every fairway. I got the Penn St/NW at over 121.
Billy, is that for totals or sides?
[/Quote
sides
Hi2ak, It's hard for me to hang around the computer for 2nd half wagers, but I'll try. maybe a good excuse for an ipad...
Thanks Billy, I played Pacer -1.5 1st Q, squeaked by for a win. I assume you just match up a team with a winning record with that of a losing record.
Bogey, thanks for the Penn St over. I watched your Iowa game, could have gone your way. Lots of foul calls at the end.
Hi2ak, It's hard for me to hang around the computer for 2nd half wagers, but I'll try. maybe a good excuse for an ipad...
Thanks Billy, I played Pacer -1.5 1st Q, squeaked by for a win. I assume you just match up a team with a winning record with that of a losing record.
Bogey, thanks for the Penn St over. I watched your Iowa game, could have gone your way. Lots of foul calls at the end.
So Billy, based on your SS I would play the following 1st Q's:
TOR (12-7) over CHA (5 -9)
HOU (11-5) over BOS (6-10)
and maybe SAS (10 -11) over MEM (5 -11)
agree?
So Billy, based on your SS I would play the following 1st Q's:
TOR (12-7) over CHA (5 -9)
HOU (11-5) over BOS (6-10)
and maybe SAS (10 -11) over MEM (5 -11)
agree?
Yes you could play those but remember this isn't foolproof ..Spurs have been playing better 1q away lately. You just have to kind of pick your spots .
Yes you could play those but remember this isn't foolproof ..Spurs have been playing better 1q away lately. You just have to kind of pick your spots .
Here is a spread sheet I have been doing for 1st and 4th quarters since the beginning of Dec., this is for the entire season so far.
I was inspired by Chips who was doing this earlier this season. So here you go Loungers. Just another infomational tool to use.
Good luck (formerly know as Jonesin)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqfjyCBnJ4d9dE5qX1hkZHF1bTJua254cHRwSklzN2c#gid=0
Here is a spread sheet I have been doing for 1st and 4th quarters since the beginning of Dec., this is for the entire season so far.
I was inspired by Chips who was doing this earlier this season. So here you go Loungers. Just another infomational tool to use.
Good luck (formerly know as Jonesin)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqfjyCBnJ4d9dE5qX1hkZHF1bTJua254cHRwSklzN2c#gid=0
