Tuesdays Plays
AJ can you start posting your past days record please? what were you yesterday?
Here's a
thought. If you want to know this information and it is vital to you, go to his Monday thread and look at his record. Then, go to the Tuesday thread and look at the record. The difference is the information you seek. If you continue to bother him, you will be skinned alive and sold to the Pygmies for mutton. Got it ![]()
AJ can you start posting your past days record please? what were you yesterday?
Here's a
thought. If you want to know this information and it is vital to you, go to his Monday thread and look at his record. Then, go to the Tuesday thread and look at the record. The difference is the information you seek. If you continue to bother him, you will be skinned alive and sold to the Pygmies for mutton. Got it ![]()
Here's a
thought. If you want to know this information and it is vital to you, go to his Monday thread and look at his record. Then, go to the Tuesday thread and look at the record. The difference is the information you seek. If you continue to bother him, you will be skinned alive and sold to the Pygmies for mutton. Got it ![]()
go fuck yourself. why do you feel the need to answer for him? this is what makes covers difficult sometimes. too many guys with meaningless posts.
Here's a
thought. If you want to know this information and it is vital to you, go to his Monday thread and look at his record. Then, go to the Tuesday thread and look at the record. The difference is the information you seek. If you continue to bother him, you will be skinned alive and sold to the Pygmies for mutton. Got it ![]()
go fuck yourself. why do you feel the need to answer for him? this is what makes covers difficult sometimes. too many guys with meaningless posts.
go fuck yourself. why do you feel the need to answer for him? this is what makes covers difficult sometimes. too many guys with meaningless posts.
What do you mean guys??? I thought most of you were chicks
Lets hit those early overs. . .
go fuck yourself. why do you feel the need to answer for him? this is what makes covers difficult sometimes. too many guys with meaningless posts.
What do you mean guys??? I thought most of you were chicks
Lets hit those early overs. . .
go fuck yourself. why do you feel the need to answer for him? this is what makes covers difficult sometimes. too many guys with meaningless posts.
What makes covers difficult is people asking questions that would take them 5 minutes maximum to find out if the were too lazy to do so
go fuck yourself. why do you feel the need to answer for him? this is what makes covers difficult sometimes. too many guys with meaningless posts.
What makes covers difficult is people asking questions that would take them 5 minutes maximum to find out if the were too lazy to do so
go fuck yourself. why do you feel the need to answer for him? this is what makes covers difficult sometimes. too many guys with meaningless posts.
I was trying to help you. I was letting you know how to find the information you seek so you did not have to wait for the author of this thread to tell you.
You see, there are many douchnozzles who question peoples records. Now, I am not suggesting you are one, but if the diaper fits.... ![]()
![]()
![]()
go fuck yourself. why do you feel the need to answer for him? this is what makes covers difficult sometimes. too many guys with meaningless posts.
I was trying to help you. I was letting you know how to find the information you seek so you did not have to wait for the author of this thread to tell you.
You see, there are many douchnozzles who question peoples records. Now, I am not suggesting you are one, but if the diaper fits.... ![]()
![]()
![]()
try myp2p.eu, stream from there sometime for F1, nba, mlb, soccer. Might have to install some 3rd party player like tvants, sopcast, etc.
GL & enjoy
try myp2p.eu, stream from there sometime for F1, nba, mlb, soccer. Might have to install some 3rd party player like tvants, sopcast, etc.
GL & enjoy
AJ can you start posting your past days record please? what were you yesterday?
I post my daily record at the end of each days threads. I got killed yesterday for my worst day of the year. Something like 4-10.
AJ can you start posting your past days record please? what were you yesterday?
I post my daily record at the end of each days threads. I got killed yesterday for my worst day of the year. Something like 4-10.
What makes covers difficult is people asking questions that would take them 5 minutes maximum to find out if the were too lazy to do so
just wondered why he posts his overall but not his daily like most. again, not sure why you are answering for him. get you lips off his dick for a second.
i think you are onto something here Lucky. what do you suggest we do with the 10,000+ bitches and the $20 bets that are lazy? i would like to know what you plan on doing with yourself.
What makes covers difficult is people asking questions that would take them 5 minutes maximum to find out if the were too lazy to do so
just wondered why he posts his overall but not his daily like most. again, not sure why you are answering for him. get you lips off his dick for a second.
i think you are onto something here Lucky. what do you suggest we do with the 10,000+ bitches and the $20 bets that are lazy? i would like to know what you plan on doing with yourself.
Is Barksdale an over or under ump? I see him 4-1 on overs for this year, but can't find his past records on totals.
He's on an 11-3 over run in the last 2 months
Is Barksdale an over or under ump? I see him 4-1 on overs for this year, but can't find his past records on totals.
He's on an 11-3 over run in the last 2 months
I post my daily record at the end of each days threads. I got killed yesterday for my worst day of the year. Something like 4-10.
thanks. i was just curious. now i know. not sure why you have people answer for you but whatever. thanks again
I post my daily record at the end of each days threads. I got killed yesterday for my worst day of the year. Something like 4-10.
thanks. i was just curious. now i know. not sure why you have people answer for you but whatever. thanks again
I dont know yet. Its hard not to play the dodgers at home at that price, but its also hard to put anything on gascan weaver
I dont know yet. Its hard not to play the dodgers at home at that price, but its also hard to put anything on gascan weaver
Obviously I want him to play, but this was more of a value play than anything.
Obviously I want him to play, but this was more of a value play than anything.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,763
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,591
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,692
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,259
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,630
- Saturday 10/03/2026 617
- PART DEUX 306
- Trump's legacy? 33,919
- Happening just recently . . . 36,977
- Syracuse play and maybe more 4,001
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
