Posted:
#1
Anyone else watch this show?
I absolutely love it.
Really late at night on fridays and saturday nights they take you inside prisons across the country. I feel like its a deterrent in breaking the law not that I'd ever commit some of the heinous acts that these deranged individuals commit but definitely keeps you on your feet and acts a constant reminder what life it like behind bars.
Additionally I saw a lock up episode last week and it took you inside the prisons of israyel that keeps many different sects and ethnicities behind the same bars.
But the conditions and the stuff they allowed in the israyel prisons was astonishing. These guys has a microwave, their own personal bathroom, dvd players, video game systems, they were allowed to bring what ever they wanted from their home before they arrive at prison.
They had murderers doing a mere 19 years, very few people were their for life..
This prison almost looked like a college dorm room.
It was hilarious..
I absolutely love it.
Really late at night on fridays and saturday nights they take you inside prisons across the country. I feel like its a deterrent in breaking the law not that I'd ever commit some of the heinous acts that these deranged individuals commit but definitely keeps you on your feet and acts a constant reminder what life it like behind bars.
Additionally I saw a lock up episode last week and it took you inside the prisons of israyel that keeps many different sects and ethnicities behind the same bars.
But the conditions and the stuff they allowed in the israyel prisons was astonishing. These guys has a microwave, their own personal bathroom, dvd players, video game systems, they were allowed to bring what ever they wanted from their home before they arrive at prison.
They had murderers doing a mere 19 years, very few people were their for life..
This prison almost looked like a college dorm room.
It was hilarious..
