how is the best rapper alive?
What's the name of that song where Eminem is a "superhero". That shit just cracks me up, and I need that video in my vid library. Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me with the title.
I think you are thinking of "without me" if I'm not mistaken Dennis ![]()
What's the name of that song where Eminem is a "superhero". That shit just cracks me up, and I need that video in my vid library. Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me with the title.
I think you are thinking of "without me" if I'm not mistaken Dennis ![]()
boys boys.. eminem was very good in 1999 but then he stopped abusing hard drugs are semi-cleaned his life up and his music has suffered from it i believe. there is no possible way that eminem's name should be even considered "the best rapper". sure, he goes hard with the mic and could probably rip me a new one, but for sure not even close to the best rapper, not even in his time.
There is def more argument behind people like Biggie and Pac. They changed the game as everyone knows it. These two could be considered TOP 5 easily of all time. Think about this though.. if either BIGGIE or PAC werent "killed", would either of them be as big as they are today?? I think there music becomes more valuable after there lives have been taken simply because we can never get more.
Jay-Z has for sure established himself in a class of his own and has provided the world with some of the best music and lyrics this side of the atlantic ocean. If you ask anyone between the ages of 16 and 30, your most popular answer might be JAY-Z, and for good reason. in my opinion though Jay is in the middle of being passed by the one and only...
WEEZY F. BABY.
Little Wayne is far and beyond on his way to surpassing almost every rapper that will ever exist. this man puts out more music in one year than most could put put in 7 years. If you have never listened to him you should give it a try. He almost doesnt seem like a human being at some points, like he was created, not born.
"he's rare like mr. clean with hair"
boys boys.. eminem was very good in 1999 but then he stopped abusing hard drugs are semi-cleaned his life up and his music has suffered from it i believe. there is no possible way that eminem's name should be even considered "the best rapper". sure, he goes hard with the mic and could probably rip me a new one, but for sure not even close to the best rapper, not even in his time.
There is def more argument behind people like Biggie and Pac. They changed the game as everyone knows it. These two could be considered TOP 5 easily of all time. Think about this though.. if either BIGGIE or PAC werent "killed", would either of them be as big as they are today?? I think there music becomes more valuable after there lives have been taken simply because we can never get more.
Jay-Z has for sure established himself in a class of his own and has provided the world with some of the best music and lyrics this side of the atlantic ocean. If you ask anyone between the ages of 16 and 30, your most popular answer might be JAY-Z, and for good reason. in my opinion though Jay is in the middle of being passed by the one and only...
WEEZY F. BABY.
Little Wayne is far and beyond on his way to surpassing almost every rapper that will ever exist. this man puts out more music in one year than most could put put in 7 years. If you have never listened to him you should give it a try. He almost doesnt seem like a human being at some points, like he was created, not born.
"he's rare like mr. clean with hair"
Twenty-four seven i'm in trouble for nothin',
To the laws on the topic of the daily discussion
Blood pumpin and rushin I gotta struggle to survive I be rappin but I cant do it a nine to five, long as it be legal I be willin' to try all I need is a pair of wings I be willin' to fly tryin to get a piece of the pie and they aint be thinkin I work for it I be doin' right but Im being punished on earth for it, what else can I do, to make an honest livin seem like whatever I do will get me up in prison, never seen me on the corner, never caught me with crack gotta dream of leavin the ghetto and aint comin back, homicide detective tryin to threaten me with some time, only thing I ever murdered was colla drew lines theres a patent in punishment in america's design, arrested and encarcirated for other peoples crimes its so amazing
Twenty-four seven i'm in trouble for nothin',
To the laws on the topic of the daily discussion
Blood pumpin and rushin I gotta struggle to survive I be rappin but I cant do it a nine to five, long as it be legal I be willin' to try all I need is a pair of wings I be willin' to fly tryin to get a piece of the pie and they aint be thinkin I work for it I be doin' right but Im being punished on earth for it, what else can I do, to make an honest livin seem like whatever I do will get me up in prison, never seen me on the corner, never caught me with crack gotta dream of leavin the ghetto and aint comin back, homicide detective tryin to threaten me with some time, only thing I ever murdered was colla drew lines theres a patent in punishment in america's design, arrested and encarcirated for other peoples crimes its so amazing
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,245
- Thursday 10/01/2026 753
- PART DEUX 200
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,988
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,090
- Cleveland Bettors 2,539
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,200
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,105
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,873
- Happening just recently . . . 36,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
