I worry that you bought out the Lakers pick when it was easy winner, every time I've bought out winner it fuck up for me like 10 units other way like asshole raping, I hope that not happen for you ![]()
13-3 Spurs vs Hornets
I worry that you bought out the Lakers pick when it was easy winner, every time I've bought out winner it fuck up for me like 10 units other way like asshole raping, I hope that not happen for you ![]()
Everyone "wagers" differently. For me, anything as a FAV from 1 to 3 ish...is an auto ML play. And this was simply following was has been working. If ain't broke....![]()
Everyone "wagers" differently. For me, anything as a FAV from 1 to 3 ish...is an auto ML play. And this was simply following was has been working. If ain't broke....![]()
Two terrible teams match up but the difference is one will have there star and one wont Pop is tanking bad and this is a lottery type game . A loss goes further than a win which is prob why they chose this game of all games to rest Wemby. At least that’s my opinion but the main reason I did this is that the Spurs with Wemby beat the Hornets by 35 on there home court . it’s a shorts line and to prevent any back door covers ima take the hornets -175 I don’t think Hornets have won a game since Lamelo came back , that’ changes tonight !! let’s go hornets
Two terrible teams match up but the difference is one will have there star and one wont Pop is tanking bad and this is a lottery type game . A loss goes further than a win which is prob why they chose this game of all games to rest Wemby. At least that’s my opinion but the main reason I did this is that the Spurs with Wemby beat the Hornets by 35 on there home court . it’s a shorts line and to prevent any back door covers ima take the hornets -175 I don’t think Hornets have won a game since Lamelo came back , that’ changes tonight !! let’s go hornets
@Nabooru
- Team 1: 14.0%
- Team 2: 14.0%
- Team 3: 14.0%
- Team 4: 12.5%
- Team 5: 10.5%
These are the lottery percentages for the bottom 5 teams record-wise at the end of the season going into the nba draft.
Spurs should end up with at worst a bottom 5 spot. As you can see the draft odds for the bottom 3 teams are an identical 14%. The worst team used to get 25% but that changed a few years back.
I don't believe the Spurs are deliberately tanking the season away, not yet anyways. They are just a bad team without much talent trying to evaluate the players they have.
Victor Wembanyama has played in almost every game this year. And this Spurs team almost won Friday's game without him.
@Nabooru
- Team 1: 14.0%
- Team 2: 14.0%
- Team 3: 14.0%
- Team 4: 12.5%
- Team 5: 10.5%
These are the lottery percentages for the bottom 5 teams record-wise at the end of the season going into the nba draft.
Spurs should end up with at worst a bottom 5 spot. As you can see the draft odds for the bottom 3 teams are an identical 14%. The worst team used to get 25% but that changed a few years back.
I don't believe the Spurs are deliberately tanking the season away, not yet anyways. They are just a bad team without much talent trying to evaluate the players they have.
Victor Wembanyama has played in almost every game this year. And this Spurs team almost won Friday's game without him.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,310
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,122
- PART DEUX 224
- Friday 10/02/2026 869
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,115
- Cleveland Bettors 2,693
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,417
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,154
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,590
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
