• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    3-1 yesterday, back over 70%. NBA Friday, run the trap!

    12 Next Last»
    TheForbes777
    ERBATIZ
    CMJohnson1
    lorreality
    nbafan88
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4963
    Posts: 30
    12 Next Last»
     
    TheForbes777
    TheForbes777
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1823
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 11:50 AM ET #1

    32-13-2 YTD 2K13

    1/24/13 (Booked)
    NYK vs BOS: NYK -1.5:
    $50  (Yup, NYK is the real deal. I'll stay off the spread even with Felton back tommorrow against the 76ers, but they're about to go on a HUGE winning streak).

    NYK vs. BOS: UNDER 188: $50  (Well, I called this one to a T. Boston wanted to win, grinded it out on D and NYK sank to their level to win)

    LAC vs. PHO: LAC -6.5: $50 (Grossly underestimated how much CP3 means to this team. PHO showed up big time for the new coach...another factor I threw out the window. I'm gonna be off LAC until post all star break. Even with CP3 back they're gonna need some R&R).

    TOR vs. ORL: TOR +4.5: $50  (Riding that pony baby, TOR...get.on.board. DeMar DeRozan, I've been hyping him all season!)

    Looking good again guys, finished out 3-1 for a small profit. Never planned on going big on any of these games as they were truly high risk can go either way plays. I harped all day about what I thought on all three, no need to re-confirm anything other than this...what makes Chris Paul and MVP caliber player is his ability to elevate the LA Clippers to a championship contender. I didn't watch the whole game like I did TOR and NYK...it was late and I was out...but I did catch the last 3 minutes of the game. The Clippers lacked leadership and someone to create plays, and they lost the game right there.

    I'll be the first to admist that I underestimated PHO and the "new coach factor". I wasnt so much concerned about the line movement, it's not really that big of a part of my system other than a good reference note.

    With that said there is litterally too much action out there tonight. I've narrowed down my picks to 3-4 games that I like to make some medium aggressive plays.

    As always, good luck to everyone in everything you do. Any comments, suggestions, or questions welcomed. I dont book my plays until around 3pm any and I always take something away from everyone's post. Hustle the man and let's run the trap today!

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    32-13-2 YTD 2K13

    1/24/13 (Booked)
    NYK vs BOS: NYK -1.5:
    $50  (Yup, NYK is the real deal. I'll stay off the spread even with Felton back tommorrow against the 76ers, but they're about to go on a HUGE winning streak).

    NYK vs. BOS: UNDER 188: $50  (Well, I called this one to a T. Boston wanted to win, grinded it out on D and NYK sank to their level to win)

    LAC vs. PHO: LAC -6.5: $50 (Grossly underestimated how much CP3 means to this team. PHO showed up big time for the new coach...another factor I threw out the window. I'm gonna be off LAC until post all star break. Even with CP3 back they're gonna need some R&R).

    TOR vs. ORL: TOR +4.5: $50  (Riding that pony baby, TOR...get.on.board. DeMar DeRozan, I've been hyping him all season!)

    Looking good again guys, finished out 3-1 for a small profit. Never planned on going big on any of these games as they were truly high risk can go either way plays. I harped all day about what I thought on all three, no need to re-confirm anything other than this...what makes Chris Paul and MVP caliber player is his ability to elevate the LA Clippers to a championship contender. I didn't watch the whole game like I did TOR and NYK...it was late and I was out...but I did catch the last 3 minutes of the game. The Clippers lacked leadership and someone to create plays, and they lost the game right there.

    I'll be the first to admist that I underestimated PHO and the "new coach factor". I wasnt so much concerned about the line movement, it's not really that big of a part of my system other than a good reference note.

    With that said there is litterally too much action out there tonight. I've narrowed down my picks to 3-4 games that I like to make some medium aggressive plays.

    As always, good luck to everyone in everything you do. Any comments, suggestions, or questions welcomed. I dont book my plays until around 3pm any and I always take something away from everyone's post. Hustle the man and let's run the trap today!

     
    ERBATIZ
    ERBATIZ
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 2179
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 11:54 AM ET #2

    Reply
     
    CMJohnson1
    CMJohnson1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 36739
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 11:58 AM ET #3

    GL Forbes
    Reply
    GL Forbes
     
    lorreality
    lorreality
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 10
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 12:05 PM ET #4

    I hit that same trap with Damn Clippers..
    Reply
    I hit that same trap with Damn Clippers..
     
    TheForbes777
    TheForbes777
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1823
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 12:37 PM ET #5

    1/25/13 (STRONG Leans, will book by 3pm)

    DET vs. MIA: DET +9.5: $150

    OKC vs SAC: OKC -9: $150

    GS vs CHI: GS +2: $100

    UTAH vs. LAL: Utah +4.5: $150

    SA vs DAL: SA -1.5: $50 (might not even touch, do not sleep on Dallas, but respect San Antonio).

    I originally wanted to post earlier, but I actually am pretty busy today at work, will be on the run with my laptop checking for comments or suggestion, support or reasons to back off.

    Will post write up on WHY I'm making these picks later. Good luck today in the Association, RUN THE TRAP!

    Reply

    1/25/13 (STRONG Leans, will book by 3pm)

    DET vs. MIA: DET +9.5: $150

    OKC vs SAC: OKC -9: $150

    GS vs CHI: GS +2: $100

    UTAH vs. LAL: Utah +4.5: $150

    SA vs DAL: SA -1.5: $50 (might not even touch, do not sleep on Dallas, but respect San Antonio).

    I originally wanted to post earlier, but I actually am pretty busy today at work, will be on the run with my laptop checking for comments or suggestion, support or reasons to back off.

    Will post write up on WHY I'm making these picks later. Good luck today in the Association, RUN THE TRAP!

     
    TheForbes777
    TheForbes777
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1823
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 12:39 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by CMJohnson1:

    GL Forbes

    Back at you CMJ, best of luck tonight. Looking forward to your plays as well.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by CMJohnson1:

    GL Forbes

    Back at you CMJ, best of luck tonight. Looking forward to your plays as well.

     
    TheForbes777
    TheForbes777
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1823
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 1:29 PM ET #7

    And here's why I'm looking to play the way I am tonight.

    DET vs. MIA: DET +9.5: $150 - I love love love the matchup with DET's perimeter shooting and presence in the paint. I think 1, DET is a better team than TOR and 2, MIA wont show up again until they have to. Are they gonna win? I honestly dont think so. The last time they met wasnt a fluke, I think DET just has the right personnel to take them H2H. I also think in that OT Toronto win MIA spent a lot of energy and will not exactly be pumped up for this game. DET isn't a marquee matchup (sure "revenge factor"...blah blah blah) and the fans arent going to be in it. Plus my buddy Kim English plays for DET, go baby go! They're on the same amount of rest and DET will be up for this game. Lebron and Wade are gonna have to go 110% to come back and win by 5-8 points. Neither side goes over 100pts. Feeling pretty strong on this one. Trap bet for the public going big on Miami.

    OKC vs SAC: OKC -9: $150 - SAC has been getting a lot of credit recently sure...but OKC is right now the best team in the NBA. The last time SAC played against top tier teams were against MEM(2), MIA, and Brooklyn...all of them absolute blow outs. OKC is coming off a 1-2 stretch with recent losses to DEN/GS. They're going to drop bombs on SAC. The line looks good to me as well, should be -12 or so, but then no one would take action. POUND OKC!

    GS vs CHI: GS +2: $100 - GS is great on the road, CHI is so/so at home. Check GS's resume', they can clock CHI. It's becoming more and more evident that the West Coast is stronger than the East Coast this season. CHI is getting too much value at home. Dont forget, Deng is going to be out. What in the world is CHI gonna do against the X-Factor filled Warriors? Stephan Curry and David Lee are gonna walk on CHI-town. My only hesitation on this to go bigger is CHI has been shutting down the 3pt'ers the last 5 games (down to 32% from 36%...Lakers helped that total tho).

    UTAH vs. LAL: Utah +4.5: $150 - Fade LAL until they show me something. They're playing like of bunch of pre-teen girls right now. Dwight's faking injuries, playing like a coward. Kobe's on the down slide of his career, the whole team is embarrased. UTAH is a beast too, most underated team with a winning record right now IMO. Paul Milsap is gonna beat them like a drum down low. The reason LAL is favored is NOT a trap...it's because every person in the world that doesnt have a home team/REALLY follow the NBA is a MIA/LAL fan that will throw their money away. For the love of god if you tail me, GET OFF LAL! They are NOT turning the season around, gonna be worse than '04!

    SA vs DAL: SA -1.5: $50 - You know...for every conceivable reason I think DAL will win...but it's the Spurs, everything hinges on whether or not Dallas is really turning their season around. Not much action, 1 unit to see if SA will pull through as a top 5 team in the NBA. What scares me is DAL has been beating some really good teams with only an OT loss to OKC breaking an incredible streak. Plus SA has been on almost an every other day schedule since the 16th...BE CAREFUL on this one or just stay off.

    Also, stay off the HOU/NO game...it will piss you off either way. HOU 11-1 ATS streak is done. They need to make a move by the deadline if they're gonna come back...and the New Orleans Pelicans are just awful. No amount of thought or research can handicap this one.

    Be wary of BOS, MEM, MIN, and MIL games too...they are all playing very formidable opponents...I tried to figure them out to lean 75% on a side and couldn't. But you can, more power to you. I'll be booked around 3pm CST. Good luck again to all. Any comments or suggestions are welcomed. I'm 50/50 on the SA bet, might just bail...but I like have an uneven number of bets out there to minimize my risks and hedge losses. Hustle the man, run the trap! 

    Reply

    And here's why I'm looking to play the way I am tonight.

    DET vs. MIA: DET +9.5: $150 - I love love love the matchup with DET's perimeter shooting and presence in the paint. I think 1, DET is a better team than TOR and 2, MIA wont show up again until they have to. Are they gonna win? I honestly dont think so. The last time they met wasnt a fluke, I think DET just has the right personnel to take them H2H. I also think in that OT Toronto win MIA spent a lot of energy and will not exactly be pumped up for this game. DET isn't a marquee matchup (sure "revenge factor"...blah blah blah) and the fans arent going to be in it. Plus my buddy Kim English plays for DET, go baby go! They're on the same amount of rest and DET will be up for this game. Lebron and Wade are gonna have to go 110% to come back and win by 5-8 points. Neither side goes over 100pts. Feeling pretty strong on this one. Trap bet for the public going big on Miami.

    OKC vs SAC: OKC -9: $150 - SAC has been getting a lot of credit recently sure...but OKC is right now the best team in the NBA. The last time SAC played against top tier teams were against MEM(2), MIA, and Brooklyn...all of them absolute blow outs. OKC is coming off a 1-2 stretch with recent losses to DEN/GS. They're going to drop bombs on SAC. The line looks good to me as well, should be -12 or so, but then no one would take action. POUND OKC!

    GS vs CHI: GS +2: $100 - GS is great on the road, CHI is so/so at home. Check GS's resume', they can clock CHI. It's becoming more and more evident that the West Coast is stronger than the East Coast this season. CHI is getting too much value at home. Dont forget, Deng is going to be out. What in the world is CHI gonna do against the X-Factor filled Warriors? Stephan Curry and David Lee are gonna walk on CHI-town. My only hesitation on this to go bigger is CHI has been shutting down the 3pt'ers the last 5 games (down to 32% from 36%...Lakers helped that total tho).

    UTAH vs. LAL: Utah +4.5: $150 - Fade LAL until they show me something. They're playing like of bunch of pre-teen girls right now. Dwight's faking injuries, playing like a coward. Kobe's on the down slide of his career, the whole team is embarrased. UTAH is a beast too, most underated team with a winning record right now IMO. Paul Milsap is gonna beat them like a drum down low. The reason LAL is favored is NOT a trap...it's because every person in the world that doesnt have a home team/REALLY follow the NBA is a MIA/LAL fan that will throw their money away. For the love of god if you tail me, GET OFF LAL! They are NOT turning the season around, gonna be worse than '04!

    SA vs DAL: SA -1.5: $50 - You know...for every conceivable reason I think DAL will win...but it's the Spurs, everything hinges on whether or not Dallas is really turning their season around. Not much action, 1 unit to see if SA will pull through as a top 5 team in the NBA. What scares me is DAL has been beating some really good teams with only an OT loss to OKC breaking an incredible streak. Plus SA has been on almost an every other day schedule since the 16th...BE CAREFUL on this one or just stay off.

    Also, stay off the HOU/NO game...it will piss you off either way. HOU 11-1 ATS streak is done. They need to make a move by the deadline if they're gonna come back...and the New Orleans Pelicans are just awful. No amount of thought or research can handicap this one.

    Be wary of BOS, MEM, MIN, and MIL games too...they are all playing very formidable opponents...I tried to figure them out to lean 75% on a side and couldn't. But you can, more power to you. I'll be booked around 3pm CST. Good luck again to all. Any comments or suggestions are welcomed. I'm 50/50 on the SA bet, might just bail...but I like have an uneven number of bets out there to minimize my risks and hedge losses. Hustle the man, run the trap! 

     
    nbafan88
    nbafan88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 26899
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 1:36 PM ET #8

    great analysis and money management
    Reply
    great analysis and money management
     
    StoneColdNinja
    StoneColdNinja
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 2871
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 1:40 PM ET #9

    bol Forbes, I've heard on the radio that Duncan will be out and Popovich is out sick. 
    Reply
    bol Forbes, I've heard on the radio that Duncan will be out and Popovich is out sick. 
     
    pureluckie888
    pureluckie888
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 91
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 2:02 PM ET #10

    Glad I just went small on LAC. Good hits last night.
    CLE for some reason matchup well vs MIL. Uncle Drew is the real deal. Losing Varejo is big, but Tristan picking up the slack.
    Auto-fade HOU especially on road. NO been hot lately with return of gordon. Both teams play no DEF.
    GL on ur picks prob stay away from DAL as they are too unpredictable.
    Reply
    Glad I just went small on LAC. Good hits last night.
    CLE for some reason matchup well vs MIL. Uncle Drew is the real deal. Losing Varejo is big, but Tristan picking up the slack.
    Auto-fade HOU especially on road. NO been hot lately with return of gordon. Both teams play no DEF.
    GL on ur picks prob stay away from DAL as they are too unpredictable.
     
    platinumbud
    platinumbud
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 294
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 2:05 PM ET #11

    Like uta a lot
    Reply
    Like uta a lot
     
    TheForbes777
    TheForbes777
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1823
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 2:12 PM ET #12

    Thanks sports Wiz, I'll be honest I was a little skeptical when you started as we're both pretty new and I saw you fading a lot of "great posters"...you destroy it man, real deal researcher.

    BOL man! We got this.

    Reply

    Thanks sports Wiz, I'll be honest I was a little skeptical when you started as we're both pretty new and I saw you fading a lot of "great posters"...you destroy it man, real deal researcher.

    BOL man! We got this.

     
    NIKKI11102
    NIKKI11102
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 2:15 PM ET #13

    like.+4.utah.. never make money with them lakers.. and i almost bet on the clippers too just.the 90% of public favoring them was too high.foe me just like the okc v.s golden.state.. anyways bol
    Reply
    like.+4.utah.. never make money with them lakers.. and i almost bet on the clippers too just.the 90% of public favoring them was too high.foe me just like the okc v.s golden.state.. anyways bol
     
    TheForbes777
    TheForbes777
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1823
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 2:27 PM ET #14

    ***Correction on the CHI/GS game...I said that CHI's defense is over the last 5 games allowing 32% from 3pt line, I quoted what their offense is doing. My apologies, theri D is allowing 32% on the season, down to 24% over the last 5 (DET: 4-13, LAL:3-17, MEM:0-5, BOS:5-15, TOR:3-11). In all of these games CHI needed a HUGE 4th quarter or OT to win (MIRACLE shot against BOS...that's the game that broke boston's heart).

    None of those 5 teams can pop a 3 like GS, nor can they swing in from outside the paint like GS. Feeling real good about this one.

    Reply

    ***Correction on the CHI/GS game...I said that CHI's defense is over the last 5 games allowing 32% from 3pt line, I quoted what their offense is doing. My apologies, theri D is allowing 32% on the season, down to 24% over the last 5 (DET: 4-13, LAL:3-17, MEM:0-5, BOS:5-15, TOR:3-11). In all of these games CHI needed a HUGE 4th quarter or OT to win (MIRACLE shot against BOS...that's the game that broke boston's heart).

    None of those 5 teams can pop a 3 like GS, nor can they swing in from outside the paint like GS. Feeling real good about this one.

     
    bet2winagain
    bet2winagain
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 697
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 2:52 PM ET #15

    Reply
     
    x187soldier
    x187soldier
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 489
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 3:16 PM ET #16

    Forbes you listen to trap too? haha i smiled when i saw your thread
    Reply
    Forbes you listen to trap too? haha i smiled when i saw your thread
     
    EroticFishCakes
    EroticFishCakes
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 192
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 3:23 PM ET #17

    GReat write ups.  BOL.
    Reply
    GReat write ups.  BOL.
     
    TheForbes777
    TheForbes777
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1823
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 3:47 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by x187soldier:

    Forbes you listen to trap too? haha i smiled when i saw your thread

    You know it, flosstradamus on the commute to work inspired it!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by x187soldier:

    Forbes you listen to trap too? haha i smiled when i saw your thread

    You know it, flosstradamus on the commute to work inspired it!

     
    TheForbes777
    TheForbes777
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1823
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 3:54 PM ET #19

    1/25/13 (Booked, tail or fade at your own risk)

    DET vs. MIA: DET +9.5: $150 (Hearing a lot of good points on reverse line movement saying this is the play, lets hope it's right!)

    OKC vs SAC: OKC -9: $150 (hearing a lot of reasons based on reverse line movement to fade me on this one. We'll put it to the gut check test)

    GS vs CHI: GS +2: $100 (kind of like the over on this one, but not enough to play it)

    UTAH vs. LAL: Utah +4.5: $150 (Demarre Carrol, guys a beast!)

    SA vs DAL: SA -1.5: $50 (less than 75% on this one. Wanting an odd number of action to off set a potential loss w/OKC ATS)

    I've made as strong a case as I can for the plays tonight. Good luck to everyone one out there. Here's to 5-0-0. Hustle the man!

    Reply

    1/25/13 (Booked, tail or fade at your own risk)

    DET vs. MIA: DET +9.5: $150 (Hearing a lot of good points on reverse line movement saying this is the play, lets hope it's right!)

    OKC vs SAC: OKC -9: $150 (hearing a lot of reasons based on reverse line movement to fade me on this one. We'll put it to the gut check test)

    GS vs CHI: GS +2: $100 (kind of like the over on this one, but not enough to play it)

    UTAH vs. LAL: Utah +4.5: $150 (Demarre Carrol, guys a beast!)

    SA vs DAL: SA -1.5: $50 (less than 75% on this one. Wanting an odd number of action to off set a potential loss w/OKC ATS)

    I've made as strong a case as I can for the plays tonight. Good luck to everyone one out there. Here's to 5-0-0. Hustle the man!

     
    Randy1183
    Randy1183
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 442
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 4:00 PM ET #20

    I like all your plays. The Dallas game is tough. All the other plays though I really like. GL
    Reply
    I like all your plays. The Dallas game is tough. All the other plays though I really like. GL
     
    Baby_BA
    Baby_BA
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 19550
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 4:19 PM ET #21

    GL 
    Reply
    GL 
     
    DAVIDN
    DAVIDN
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 22444
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 4:28 PM ET #22

    BOL
    Reply
    BOL
     
    TheForbes777
    TheForbes777
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1823
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 5:28 PM ET #23

    DET is no joke, they beat them before...sure it was without Wade. But on nights when he's off he's more of hinderance than a help. If the defense gets to him, and he is still a little tired from that Toronto slug fest, he's gonna miss some shots with the increased pressure. DET is a better team SU than TOR was. We....shall...see, good luck tonight man.  

    Lebron James hands down best player overall in NBA. Even if he puts up 50 DET can still win this one, they've got the personnell to do it too!

    Reply

    DET is no joke, they beat them before...sure it was without Wade. But on nights when he's off he's more of hinderance than a help. If the defense gets to him, and he is still a little tired from that Toronto slug fest, he's gonna miss some shots with the increased pressure. DET is a better team SU than TOR was. We....shall...see, good luck tonight man.  

    Lebron James hands down best player overall in NBA. Even if he puts up 50 DET can still win this one, they've got the personnell to do it too!

     
    manutdfctts9899
    manutdfctts9899
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 11318
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 6:55 PM ET #24

    BOL guys
    Reply
    BOL guys
     
     
    biggiantkiller
    biggiantkiller
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 17611
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2013 - 6:58 PM ET #25

    Reply
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,218
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,934
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,697
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,352
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 686
    • MLB Playoffs 5,125
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,017
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,284
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,978

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.