• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    Bovada Cashout Thread

    12 Next Last»
    BoringFellow
    Achilles1629
    gambleholic63
    anh2222
    SCC
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4888
    Posts: 26
    12 Next Last»
     
    BoringFellow
    BoringFellow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 475
    Posted: May. 24, 2016 - 11:39 AM ET #1

    I requested a payout from Bovada on April 28th  and still have not received the money.  I'm going to do a countdown clock until the money arrives in my account.

    So, 19 business days and counting. 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I requested a payout from Bovada on April 28th  and still have not received the money.  I'm going to do a countdown clock until the money arrives in my account.

    So, 19 business days and counting. 

     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: May. 24, 2016 - 11:52 AM ET #2

    I can't remember but what yours a visa funds transfer? I guess those who wanted actual checks are getting theirs. This sucks cuz I'm about cash out another big amount. Bad business
    Reply
    I can't remember but what yours a visa funds transfer? I guess those who wanted actual checks are getting theirs. This sucks cuz I'm about cash out another big amount. Bad business
     
    BoringFellow
    BoringFellow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 475
    Posted: May. 24, 2016 - 11:56 AM ET #3

    Yeah I did Visa Fast Funds.  I guess it might be better to do the check.  I'm paranoid about the checks though, I'm not sure my bank in the US will take them. 
    Reply
    Yeah I did Visa Fast Funds.  I guess it might be better to do the check.  I'm paranoid about the checks though, I'm not sure my bank in the US will take them. 
     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: May. 24, 2016 - 12:01 PM ET #4

    I have done them and they are all good. I bank at probably the most popular bank out there. Rhymes with race ;) good luck brotha. I actually called and complained to them and then I justvad k ed them what they are gonna do for my business going forward. I'm three separate occasions, they issued me a hundo. It was something. No rollover eitger, one play and you could withdrawal. Try it
    Reply
    I have done them and they are all good. I bank at probably the most popular bank out there. Rhymes with race ;) good luck brotha. I actually called and complained to them and then I justvad k ed them what they are gonna do for my business going forward. I'm three separate occasions, they issued me a hundo. It was something. No rollover eitger, one play and you could withdrawal. Try it
     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: May. 24, 2016 - 12:21 PM ET #5

    I have received at least 20 checks from Bovada over the past 5 years. They were not always the fastest to pay, but they always arrived. Some of the checks took a couple of months....not great, but they arrived.

    On one occasion out of the 20, I made the mistake of going into the bank to deposit the check. That brought a lot of questions from the branch manager (whom knew me) but the check was eventually deposited. A couple of weeks later, I realized that the money never hit my account because the bank flagged the check. Anyway, Bovada was able to see on their end that the $$$$ was never cashed or deposited and they made good on the money and sent me another check.

    These are the issues we deal with when gambling offshore.....19 days is really nothing to be concerned about.

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    I have received at least 20 checks from Bovada over the past 5 years. They were not always the fastest to pay, but they always arrived. Some of the checks took a couple of months....not great, but they arrived.

    On one occasion out of the 20, I made the mistake of going into the bank to deposit the check. That brought a lot of questions from the branch manager (whom knew me) but the check was eventually deposited. A couple of weeks later, I realized that the money never hit my account because the bank flagged the check. Anyway, Bovada was able to see on their end that the $$$$ was never cashed or deposited and they made good on the money and sent me another check.

    These are the issues we deal with when gambling offshore.....19 days is really nothing to be concerned about.

     
    BoringFellow
    BoringFellow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 475
    Posted: May. 24, 2016 - 12:41 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by gambleholic63:

    I have received at least 20 checks from Bovada over the past 5 years. They were not always the fastest to pay, but they always arrived. Some of the checks took a couple of months....not great, but they arrived.

    On one occasion out of the 20, I made the mistake of going into the bank to deposit the check. That brought a lot of questions from the branch manager (whom knew me) but the check was eventually deposited. A couple of weeks later, I realized that the money never hit my account because the bank flagged the check. Anyway, Bovada was able to see on their end that the $$$$ was never cashed or deposited and they made good on the money and sent me another check.

    These are the issues we deal with when gambling offshore.....19 days is really nothing to be concerned about.

    Thanks for the information.  It wouldn't bother me as much if they didn't say 5-10 business days.  You can at least be honest with your customers about when the money is going to arrive.  Some people might be willing to take the hit and have a wire transfer instead of waiting; I'm sure most don't do it because one to two weeks isn't that long.  However, a month is a long time especially if you are under the impression it is going to only be two weeks max. 

    I'm sure the money will arrive, just be honest is all I'm saying. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by gambleholic63:

    I have received at least 20 checks from Bovada over the past 5 years. They were not always the fastest to pay, but they always arrived. Some of the checks took a couple of months....not great, but they arrived.

    On one occasion out of the 20, I made the mistake of going into the bank to deposit the check. That brought a lot of questions from the branch manager (whom knew me) but the check was eventually deposited. A couple of weeks later, I realized that the money never hit my account because the bank flagged the check. Anyway, Bovada was able to see on their end that the $$$$ was never cashed or deposited and they made good on the money and sent me another check.

    These are the issues we deal with when gambling offshore.....19 days is really nothing to be concerned about.

    Thanks for the information.  It wouldn't bother me as much if they didn't say 5-10 business days.  You can at least be honest with your customers about when the money is going to arrive.  Some people might be willing to take the hit and have a wire transfer instead of waiting; I'm sure most don't do it because one to two weeks isn't that long.  However, a month is a long time especially if you are under the impression it is going to only be two weeks max. 

    I'm sure the money will arrive, just be honest is all I'm saying. 

     
    anh2222
    anh2222
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2016
    Posts: 231
    Posted: May. 24, 2016 - 1:22 PM ET #7

    I prefer Betonline.ag over bovada. I received payouts within 3 days.
    Reply
    I prefer Betonline.ag over bovada. I received payouts within 3 days.
     
    SCC
    SCC
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 1191
    Posted: May. 24, 2016 - 2:32 PM ET #8

    They won't scam you of a couple hundred bruh. Don't worry. Your tiny check is nothing compared to the business they want from you to keep coming back and playing through them.
    Reply
    They won't scam you of a couple hundred bruh. Don't worry. Your tiny check is nothing compared to the business they want from you to keep coming back and playing through them.
     
    loudmouthsouth
    loudmouthsouth
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 126
    Posted: May. 24, 2016 - 3:01 PM ET #9

    Who plays at Bovada? Worst book on the planet. Why play at such a crappy shop when there are so many better options available?
    Reply
    Who plays at Bovada? Worst book on the planet. Why play at such a crappy shop when there are so many better options available?
     
    tonychiza
    tonychiza
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 176
    Posted: May. 24, 2016 - 4:48 PM ET #10

    I'm still waiting for three payouts via visa fast funds from bovada. 

    Withdrawals were on 

    April 20- $1283
    May 2- $2400
    May 10-$2350

    I'm not super concerned yet that I'm going to receive the money, but I do think it's strange that the excuse they keep giving me is that they are "backed up." Isn't it done electronically? Or is there some poor chap in the back literally processing each transaction? Seems spicious to me... 
    Reply
    I'm still waiting for three payouts via visa fast funds from bovada. 

    Withdrawals were on 

    April 20- $1283
    May 2- $2400
    May 10-$2350

    I'm not super concerned yet that I'm going to receive the money, but I do think it's strange that the excuse they keep giving me is that they are "backed up." Isn't it done electronically? Or is there some poor chap in the back literally processing each transaction? Seems spicious to me... 
     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: May. 24, 2016 - 5:37 PM ET #11

    Go for the checks going forward. As stated before, I withdrew for visa funds on March 18 and just two weeks ago, they put the money back into my bovada act stating, no longer can they accept the visa funds. They then gave me the option of doing checks and said that would work quicker. I haven't withdrew yet but I'm being told people are getting those checks at a quicker rate.....
    Reply
    Go for the checks going forward. As stated before, I withdrew for visa funds on March 18 and just two weeks ago, they put the money back into my bovada act stating, no longer can they accept the visa funds. They then gave me the option of doing checks and said that would work quicker. I haven't withdrew yet but I'm being told people are getting those checks at a quicker rate.....
     
    BoringFellow
    BoringFellow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 475
    Posted: May. 25, 2016 - 11:23 AM ET #12

    I got this gem yesterday from Bovada:

    Reply

    I got this gem yesterday from Bovada:

     
    BoringFellow
    BoringFellow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 475
    Posted: May. 25, 2016 - 11:28 AM ET #13

    "Due to recent technical issues experienced by our provider, your withdrawal has been delayed. Your withdrawal will be credited to your card in approximately 10 business days. We can assure you that your funds are secure and your withdrawal will be sent as soon as possible."

    There is something fishy going on over there.  I'm starting to believe I'm not going to get my money. 

     

    Reply

    "Due to recent technical issues experienced by our provider, your withdrawal has been delayed. Your withdrawal will be credited to your card in approximately 10 business days. We can assure you that your funds are secure and your withdrawal will be sent as soon as possible."

    There is something fishy going on over there.  I'm starting to believe I'm not going to get my money. 

     

     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: May. 25, 2016 - 11:28 AM ET #14

    Congrats brotha. After OKC win last nite, I pulled it all out and went for the checks. They said it's normal wait time and that the visa is the issue. Hopefully in two weeks I'm in your boat with my money. If that's the case, anniversary trip for the wife and I just got a little bit better. Happy you got your flow amigo! Keep dominating in these playoffs too! 
    Reply
    Congrats brotha. After OKC win last nite, I pulled it all out and went for the checks. They said it's normal wait time and that the visa is the issue. Hopefully in two weeks I'm in your boat with my money. If that's the case, anniversary trip for the wife and I just got a little bit better. Happy you got your flow amigo! Keep dominating in these playoffs too! 
     
    BoringFellow
    BoringFellow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 475
    Posted: May. 25, 2016 - 11:41 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:

    Congrats brotha. After OKC win last nite, I pulled it all out and went for the checks. They said it's normal wait time and that the visa is the issue. Hopefully in two weeks I'm in your boat with my money. If that's the case, anniversary trip for the wife and I just got a little bit better. Happy you got your flow amigo! Keep dominating in these playoffs too! 

    I haven't received the money yet, they sent me another email saying it is going to be further delayed.  If I get my money within 10 business days, it will have been about 5 weeks.  All I can say is stay away from Bovada or I guess get checks and roll the dice that you won't have any problems with your bank taking the money.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:

    Congrats brotha. After OKC win last nite, I pulled it all out and went for the checks. They said it's normal wait time and that the visa is the issue. Hopefully in two weeks I'm in your boat with my money. If that's the case, anniversary trip for the wife and I just got a little bit better. Happy you got your flow amigo! Keep dominating in these playoffs too! 

    I haven't received the money yet, they sent me another email saying it is going to be further delayed.  If I get my money within 10 business days, it will have been about 5 weeks.  All I can say is stay away from Bovada or I guess get checks and roll the dice that you won't have any problems with your bank taking the money.

     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: May. 25, 2016 - 11:43 AM ET #16

    Oh, I misread your ppst. Sorry buddy. I read the post very quick and then read the longer one. My apologies
    Reply
    Oh, I misread your ppst. Sorry buddy. I read the post very quick and then read the longer one. My apologies
     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: May. 25, 2016 - 11:48 AM ET #17

    Here is what I would do. Call them, tell them that players in the month of March who used the same visa transfer funds were given the option to get their funds back into their account. With those funds they could either play more or get the money through a different option. I spoke with them last nite and they said do not use visa transfer funds ginger forward and that check would be the regular window of waiting time. Hound them, mention this and they will at some point allow it. Call them everyday like you are doing brotha. I'm hoping and praying my checks don't take forever.....Keep me in the loop amigo.
    Reply
    Here is what I would do. Call them, tell them that players in the month of March who used the same visa transfer funds were given the option to get their funds back into their account. With those funds they could either play more or get the money through a different option. I spoke with them last nite and they said do not use visa transfer funds ginger forward and that check would be the regular window of waiting time. Hound them, mention this and they will at some point allow it. Call them everyday like you are doing brotha. I'm hoping and praying my checks don't take forever.....Keep me in the loop amigo.
     
    loudmouthsouth
    loudmouthsouth
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 126
    Posted: May. 25, 2016 - 1:10 PM ET #18

    Anybody not using Bitcoin with the three major books is years behind. Waiting weeks for paper checks is so 10 years ago. Bitcoin is instant. Get with the program people.
    Reply
    Anybody not using Bitcoin with the three major books is years behind. Waiting weeks for paper checks is so 10 years ago. Bitcoin is instant. Get with the program people.
     
    braves5795
    braves5795
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 577
    Posted: May. 25, 2016 - 1:42 PM ET #19

    they take money in seconds and payout in weeks, a little bit of hippocracy(spelling?) going on at bovada 
    Reply
    they take money in seconds and payout in weeks, a little bit of hippocracy(spelling?) going on at bovada 
     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: May. 25, 2016 - 9:51 PM ET #20

    Read my post and stop panicking. You will be paid. They can not afford to NOT pay you.

     

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    Read my post and stop panicking. You will be paid. They can not afford to NOT pay you.

     

     
    bbe_bb_2006
    bbe_bb_2006
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 1107
    Posted: May. 25, 2016 - 10:04 PM ET #21

    Same thing here. I called them so many time all they can say is due technical issue your payout will be delay and they told me do I want to cancel the pay out and try different method. Piss me off. Almost a month already??
    Reply
    Same thing here. I called them so many time all they can say is due technical issue your payout will be delay and they told me do I want to cancel the pay out and try different method. Piss me off. Almost a month already??
     
    BoringFellow
    BoringFellow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 475
    Posted: May. 26, 2016 - 4:33 PM ET #22

    Update: Nothing today. 
    Reply
    Update: Nothing today. 
     
    BoringFellow
    BoringFellow
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 475
    Posted: May. 26, 2016 - 4:37 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by gambleholic63:

    Read my post and stop panicking. You will be paid. They can not afford to NOT pay you.

     

    You're probably right.  It is still bad business on their part and I'd like to warn other gamblers about their site and getting paid. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by gambleholic63:

    Read my post and stop panicking. You will be paid. They can not afford to NOT pay you.

     

    You're probably right.  It is still bad business on their part and I'd like to warn other gamblers about their site and getting paid. 

     
    aszzzbrokerman
    aszzzbrokerman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 3635
    Posted: May. 26, 2016 - 4:41 PM ET #24

    just use bitcoin people


    Reply
    just use bitcoin people


     
     
    SportsBettor13
    SportsBettor13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2017
    Posts: 1449
    Posted: Aug. 2, 2017 - 2:20 AM ET #25

    I had placed a $1000 bet on Federer to win Wimbledon outright in MARCH at +350 odds.  I won $3500 and when I tried to withdraw my money Bovada said I needed to send them some documents.  I sent the documents and they said I created a duplicate account and seized my winnings and closed my account.  

    Now they had no problems accepting my $1000 bet and had I lost they would have gladly taken the $1000, but now that I won they have found a way not to pay me my winnings.  

    There are also several similar experiences all over the internet about Bovada not paying out once your winnings get in the thousands.  

    STAY AWAY FROM BOVADA SCAMMERS!!
    Reply
    I had placed a $1000 bet on Federer to win Wimbledon outright in MARCH at +350 odds.  I won $3500 and when I tried to withdraw my money Bovada said I needed to send them some documents.  I sent the documents and they said I created a duplicate account and seized my winnings and closed my account.  

    Now they had no problems accepting my $1000 bet and had I lost they would have gladly taken the $1000, but now that I won they have found a way not to pay me my winnings.  

    There are also several similar experiences all over the internet about Bovada not paying out once your winnings get in the thousands.  

    STAY AWAY FROM BOVADA SCAMMERS!!
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,170
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
    • PART DEUX 213
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,669
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,644
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,781
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 611

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.