Posted:
#51
CrazyMilkMan's NBA Playoffs Sunday
Posted:
#55
Quote Originally Posted by Chapter13:
One question that any regular follower can answer: when milkman has a spread/ML play listed, is this a "your choice" situation, or is he playing an equal sized play on both the spread and the money line? thanks.
One question that any regular follower can answer: when milkman has a spread/ML play listed, is this a "your choice" situation, or is he playing an equal sized play on both the spread and the money line? thanks.
He doesnt say how he bets as far as Ive seen,he just puts his plays out without units,
but I would guess as it is what most on here do,is bet his regular amount with points and add some on the m/l,its just the way I do it.
Quote Originally Posted by Chapter13:
One question that any regular follower can answer: when milkman has a spread/ML play listed, is this a "your choice" situation, or is he playing an equal sized play on both the spread and the money line? thanks.
One question that any regular follower can answer: when milkman has a spread/ML play listed, is this a "your choice" situation, or is he playing an equal sized play on both the spread and the money line? thanks.
He doesnt say how he bets as far as Ive seen,he just puts his plays out without units,
but I would guess as it is what most on here do,is bet his regular amount with points and add some on the m/l,its just the way I do it.
Posted:
#56
Cmm....my god man, you are just unreal. All year, I've been a huge supporter of you around threads, but I just haven't been able to get myself to tail anyone. That ends next year, between you, humbled gambler, and bodio, there is going to be a slaying of the books in my future next season. Keep up the good work man, take a nice vacation, and come back ready to win us mortals some money
Cmm....my god man, you are just unreal. All year, I've been a huge supporter of you around threads, but I just haven't been able to get myself to tail anyone. That ends next year, between you, humbled gambler, and bodio, there is going to be a slaying of the books in my future next season. Keep up the good work man, take a nice vacation, and come back ready to win us mortals some money
Posted:
#57
| 17) BET ID=346283184 | |||||
| |||||
| |||||
I really hope memphis can keep it up. I'm in line for a nice hedge fund win next round if they do
| 17) BET ID=346283184 | |||||
| |||||
| |||||
I really hope memphis can keep it up. I'm in line for a nice hedge fund win next round if they do
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,223
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,973
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,698
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,398
- Saturday 10/03/2026 689
- MLB Playoffs 5,163
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,088
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,286
- Happening just recently . . . 36,979
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
