• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    CrazyMilkMan's NBA Playoffs Tuesday

    123 Next Last»
    CrazyMilkMan
    justcover2win
    njcapper
    comefrombehind
    boyking21
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 12834
    Posts: 73
    123 Next Last»
     
    CrazyMilkMan
    CrazyMilkMan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 25460
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 12:11 AM ET #1

    NBA Regular Season YTD: 432-320-16
    NBA Playoffs YTD: 92-63-3

    4-1 Monday. For Tuesday, I think blah blah blah blah...




    Miami Heat -5.0




    BOL.
       
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    NBA Regular Season YTD: 432-320-16
    NBA Playoffs YTD: 92-63-3

    4-1 Monday. For Tuesday, I think blah blah blah blah...




    Miami Heat -5.0




    BOL.
       
     
    justcover2win
    justcover2win
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 664
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 12:13 AM ET #2

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMilkMan:

    NBA Regular Season YTD: 432-320-16
    NBA Playoffs YTD: 92-63-3

    4-1 Monday. For Tuesday, I think blah blah blah blah...




    Miami Heat -5.0

    Nice run CMM... I like the play for tomorrow 




    BOL.
       
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMilkMan:

    NBA Regular Season YTD: 432-320-16
    NBA Playoffs YTD: 92-63-3

    4-1 Monday. For Tuesday, I think blah blah blah blah...




    Miami Heat -5.0

    Nice run CMM... I like the play for tomorrow 




    BOL.
       
     
    njcapper
    njcapper
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2004
    Posts: 2565
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 12:14 AM ET #3

    Reply
     
    comefrombehind
    comefrombehind
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1227
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 12:15 AM ET #4

    Reply
     
    CrazyMilkMan
    CrazyMilkMan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 25460
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 12:54 AM ET #5

    That Dallas win was just lucky.


    Reply
    That Dallas win was just lucky.


     
    boyking21
    boyking21
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 383
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 12:56 AM ET #6

    ur are just spitting fire right now awesome stuff brotha
    Reply
    ur are just spitting fire right now awesome stuff brotha
     
    Steamy
    Steamy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 37
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 12:58 AM ET #7

    What are your thoughts on the TOTALS????
    Reply
    What are your thoughts on the TOTALS????
     
    happyshine
    happyshine
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 11187
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 12:59 AM ET #8

    BOL CMM
    Reply
    BOL CMM
     
    numbersbuster
    numbersbuster
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 956
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 1:01 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMilkMan:

    That Dallas win was just lucky.


    I have to tell you, down 15 with 5 minutes left I seriously contemplated going to bed, and try to sleep off a big loss.  Glad I stuck around.  Needed that one, Miami for me too, hopefully with just a bit less drama!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMilkMan:

    That Dallas win was just lucky.


    I have to tell you, down 15 with 5 minutes left I seriously contemplated going to bed, and try to sleep off a big loss.  Glad I stuck around.  Needed that one, Miami for me too, hopefully with just a bit less drama!

     
    lakers34kb
    lakers34kb
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 25833
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 1:08 AM ET #10

    Reply
     
    Europa
    Europa
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 42713
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 1:44 AM ET #11

    Reply
     
    Dogjimbo
    Dogjimbo
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 17495
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 1:50 AM ET #12

    I'm 6-0 in the last 3 games...FINALLY... I like HEAT here.  But I'm thinking OVER and Bulls...No call yet MILK...

    I do like Miami.. GL buddy 
    Reply
    I'm 6-0 in the last 3 games...FINALLY... I like HEAT here.  But I'm thinking OVER and Bulls...No call yet MILK...

    I do like Miami.. GL buddy 
     
    DOVJAK
    DOVJAK
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 26036
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 2:03 AM ET #13

    Reply
     
    CrazyMilkMan
    CrazyMilkMan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 25460
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 2:09 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Steamy:

    What are your thoughts on the TOTALS????


    I like the UNDER in this game this time. With the way game 3 is played, I suspect we'll see something similar if not a bit more defense from both sides. I probably won't play any till a few hours before the game since the risk is higher than playing a side. Both teams could go off at any point in a quarter and mess the whole thing up.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Steamy:

    What are your thoughts on the TOTALS????


    I like the UNDER in this game this time. With the way game 3 is played, I suspect we'll see something similar if not a bit more defense from both sides. I probably won't play any till a few hours before the game since the risk is higher than playing a side. Both teams could go off at any point in a quarter and mess the whole thing up.
     
    CrazyMilkMan
    CrazyMilkMan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 25460
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 2:10 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by numbersbuster:

    I have to tell you, down 15 with 5 minutes left I seriously contemplated going to bed, and try to sleep off a big loss.  Glad I stuck around.  Needed that one, Miami for me too, hopefully with just a bit less drama!



    Agreed. That was hella lucky but a win's a win right.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by numbersbuster:

    I have to tell you, down 15 with 5 minutes left I seriously contemplated going to bed, and try to sleep off a big loss.  Glad I stuck around.  Needed that one, Miami for me too, hopefully with just a bit less drama!



    Agreed. That was hella lucky but a win's a win right.
     
    5ktz874
    5ktz874
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 123
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 2:11 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMilkMan:

    That Dallas win was just lucky.


    you are the god of cap!! LOL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMilkMan:

    That Dallas win was just lucky.


    you are the god of cap!! LOL
     
    CrazyMilkMan
    CrazyMilkMan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 25460
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 2:12 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogjimbo:

    I'm 6-0 in the last 3 games...FINALLY... I like HEAT here.  But I'm thinking OVER and Bulls...No call yet MILK...

    I do like Miami.. GL buddy 


    Goodluck man. Nice avatar btw.

    I think we're opposite as I lean on the UNDER myself.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogjimbo:

    I'm 6-0 in the last 3 games...FINALLY... I like HEAT here.  But I'm thinking OVER and Bulls...No call yet MILK...

    I do like Miami.. GL buddy 


    Goodluck man. Nice avatar btw.

    I think we're opposite as I lean on the UNDER myself.
     
    billyweather
    billyweather
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 10705
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 2:17 AM ET #18

    HEAT ROLL BRO, BULLS WON'T WIN AGAIN THIS SERIES. WADE AND LEBRON BON ARE PAYING MY PROPERTY TAX BILL   . SEE YA AT THE WINDOW
    Reply
    HEAT ROLL BRO, BULLS WON'T WIN AGAIN THIS SERIES. WADE AND LEBRON BON ARE PAYING MY PROPERTY TAX BILL   . SEE YA AT THE WINDOW
     
    nbird33
    nbird33
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 398
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 2:27 AM ET #19



    Heat are rolling atm, I agree with billyweather I don't think Bulls will win again this series!

    The MIA line opened @ 91.5 for gm 3 on bet365, but the play is not being offered just yet... If it's around 91.5 once more I'd say I'll be hitting the over again, Heat really wanting to ram this one home perhaps? You'd hope for at least 70 out of the big 3 in a game of this magnitude?

    What do you think of the MIA team total if it is in that ballpark CMM?

    GL and Go Heat (for tomorrow )


    Reply


    Heat are rolling atm, I agree with billyweather I don't think Bulls will win again this series!

    The MIA line opened @ 91.5 for gm 3 on bet365, but the play is not being offered just yet... If it's around 91.5 once more I'd say I'll be hitting the over again, Heat really wanting to ram this one home perhaps? You'd hope for at least 70 out of the big 3 in a game of this magnitude?

    What do you think of the MIA team total if it is in that ballpark CMM?

    GL and Go Heat (for tomorrow )


     
    2Team_Parlay
    2Team_Parlay
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 10338
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 2:41 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by billyweather:

    HEAT ROLL BRO, BULLS WON'T WIN AGAIN THIS SERIES. WADE AND LEBRON BON ARE PAYING MY PROPERTY TAX BILL   . SEE YA AT THE WINDOW

    too bad bosh has been the X-factor in this series... he has been getting a lot of criticism but he has put the team on his back this series...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by billyweather:

    HEAT ROLL BRO, BULLS WON'T WIN AGAIN THIS SERIES. WADE AND LEBRON BON ARE PAYING MY PROPERTY TAX BILL   . SEE YA AT THE WINDOW

    too bad bosh has been the X-factor in this series... he has been getting a lot of criticism but he has put the team on his back this series...

     
    ngbball22
    ngbball22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 47
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 3:02 AM ET #21

    It always strong thought out  opinions on Milkmans post and i really need some peoples opions and im sorry this has nothing to do with tuesdays games, Convo with betdsi operator

    Please wait for a site operator to respond.

    Danny: Welcome to our Live Chat Department, my name is Danny. How may I be of assistance?

    me hello danny

    Danny: How may I help you?

     im really nervous about the info i read today and i want to know is there any form of like insurance on our money or anyway we know if we request a payout we will recieve it

    Danny: We are fully functional, and seizing the page is a scare tactic. We have Canadian licenses to operate.

    Danny: We are fully functional at this time

    me  ok so what yoursaying this is for people like me to stop in fear of losing our money

    me  but again if something happens, to be completetly direct there is no way they can insure our money being safe

    Danny: Yes, but the money cannot really be touched by the government

    me i see im really trying to avoid being burned and normally i blow stuff off like this but i just want to make sure payouts wont take longer and i wont have to sweat that pay out like i do the action

    Danny: No, there is no need to worry.

    me : ok thanks

    Danny: You are very welcome.  May I assist you with anything else?

    any provided info you guys are able to share about this would help because i believe there are alot of concerned people in us market

     thanks for your time

    Danny: You are very welcome.  I am happy to assist.

    me  goodnight

     

    Please tell me your thoughts people, Im from cleveland I have had a great nba playoffs but im use to shitty endings lol

    Reply

    It always strong thought out  opinions on Milkmans post and i really need some peoples opions and im sorry this has nothing to do with tuesdays games, Convo with betdsi operator

    Please wait for a site operator to respond.

    Danny: Welcome to our Live Chat Department, my name is Danny. How may I be of assistance?

    me hello danny

    Danny: How may I help you?

     im really nervous about the info i read today and i want to know is there any form of like insurance on our money or anyway we know if we request a payout we will recieve it

    Danny: We are fully functional, and seizing the page is a scare tactic. We have Canadian licenses to operate.

    Danny: We are fully functional at this time

    me  ok so what yoursaying this is for people like me to stop in fear of losing our money

    me  but again if something happens, to be completetly direct there is no way they can insure our money being safe

    Danny: Yes, but the money cannot really be touched by the government

    me i see im really trying to avoid being burned and normally i blow stuff off like this but i just want to make sure payouts wont take longer and i wont have to sweat that pay out like i do the action

    Danny: No, there is no need to worry.

    me : ok thanks

    Danny: You are very welcome.  May I assist you with anything else?

    any provided info you guys are able to share about this would help because i believe there are alot of concerned people in us market

     thanks for your time

    Danny: You are very welcome.  I am happy to assist.

    me  goodnight

     

    Please tell me your thoughts people, Im from cleveland I have had a great nba playoffs but im use to shitty endings lol

     
    gamble04
    gamble04
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2001
    Posts: 4877
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 3:05 AM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMilkMan:

    NBA Regular Season YTD: 432-320-16
    NBA Playoffs YTD: 92-63-3

    4-1 Monday. For Tuesday, I think blah blah blah blah...




    Miami Heat -5.0




    BOL.
       

    I had no clue on this game but I will take Heat -5 with ya.  Milkman=money

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMilkMan:

    NBA Regular Season YTD: 432-320-16
    NBA Playoffs YTD: 92-63-3

    4-1 Monday. For Tuesday, I think blah blah blah blah...




    Miami Heat -5.0




    BOL.
       

    I had no clue on this game but I will take Heat -5 with ya.  Milkman=money

     
    chipper_18
    chipper_18
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 245
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 3:09 AM ET #23

    CMM, GOT SOME CONFUSING IN MY RECORD. CHICAGO IS THE NO. 1 SEED IN THE NBA. CAN MIAMI SWEEP A 3-0 STRAIGHT? ITS VERY CONFUSING. ESPECIALLY THE MVP IS IN CHICAGO
    Reply
    CMM, GOT SOME CONFUSING IN MY RECORD. CHICAGO IS THE NO. 1 SEED IN THE NBA. CAN MIAMI SWEEP A 3-0 STRAIGHT? ITS VERY CONFUSING. ESPECIALLY THE MVP IS IN CHICAGO
     
    Dogjimbo
    Dogjimbo
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 17495
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 3:20 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by ngbball22:

    It always strong thought out  opinions on Milkmans post and i really need some peoples opions and im sorry this has nothing to do with tuesdays games, Convo with betdsi operator

    Please wait for a site operator to respond.

    Danny: Welcome to our Live Chat Department, my name is Danny. How may I be of assistance?

    me hello danny

    Danny: How may I help you?

     im really nervous about the info i read today and i want to know is there any form of like insurance on our money or anyway we know if we request a payout we will recieve it

    Danny: We are fully functional, and seizing the page is a scare tactic. We have Canadian licenses to operate.

    Danny: We are fully functional at this time

    me  ok so what yoursaying this is for people like me to stop in fear of losing our money

    me  but again if something happens, to be completetly direct there is no way they can insure our money being safe

    Danny: Yes, but the money cannot really be touched by the government

    me i see im really trying to avoid being burned and normally i blow stuff off like this but i just want to make sure payouts wont take longer and i wont have to sweat that pay out like i do the action

    Danny: No, there is no need to worry.

    me : ok thanks

    Danny: You are very welcome.  May I assist you with anything else?

    any provided info you guys are able to share about this would help because i believe there are alot of concerned people in us market

     thanks for your time

    Danny: You are very welcome.  I am happy to assist.

    me  goodnight

     

    Please tell me your thoughts people, Im from cleveland I have had a great nba playoffs but im use to shitty endings lol

      BROWNS...get the fukover it. Cleveland has two things.. The Cleveland Clinic and some Hall-of-Fame...THATS IT!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ngbball22:

    It always strong thought out  opinions on Milkmans post and i really need some peoples opions and im sorry this has nothing to do with tuesdays games, Convo with betdsi operator

    Please wait for a site operator to respond.

    Danny: Welcome to our Live Chat Department, my name is Danny. How may I be of assistance?

    me hello danny

    Danny: How may I help you?

     im really nervous about the info i read today and i want to know is there any form of like insurance on our money or anyway we know if we request a payout we will recieve it

    Danny: We are fully functional, and seizing the page is a scare tactic. We have Canadian licenses to operate.

    Danny: We are fully functional at this time

    me  ok so what yoursaying this is for people like me to stop in fear of losing our money

    me  but again if something happens, to be completetly direct there is no way they can insure our money being safe

    Danny: Yes, but the money cannot really be touched by the government

    me i see im really trying to avoid being burned and normally i blow stuff off like this but i just want to make sure payouts wont take longer and i wont have to sweat that pay out like i do the action

    Danny: No, there is no need to worry.

    me : ok thanks

    Danny: You are very welcome.  May I assist you with anything else?

    any provided info you guys are able to share about this would help because i believe there are alot of concerned people in us market

     thanks for your time

    Danny: You are very welcome.  I am happy to assist.

    me  goodnight

     

    Please tell me your thoughts people, Im from cleveland I have had a great nba playoffs but im use to shitty endings lol

      BROWNS...get the fukover it. Cleveland has two things.. The Cleveland Clinic and some Hall-of-Fame...THATS IT!!
     
     
    Rakiztah
    Rakiztah
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 560
    Posted: May. 24, 2011 - 3:47 AM ET #25

    You're on a roll! 
    Reply
    You're on a roll! 
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,676
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,369
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 640
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,037
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,770
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,508
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,113
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
    • Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,840

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.