I been watching the whole game. I only seen this dude score twice ??????. Somebody tell me I’m tripping
How does demar dorozen have 8 points ??
Views: 253
Posts: 3
Posted:
#3
I do not have enough context to understand what game or player you are referring to. Can you please provide more information or context about the game and the player you are referring to so that I can better understand and provide an accurate response?
I do not have enough context to understand what game or player you are referring to. Can you please provide more information or context about the game and the player you are referring to so that I can better understand and provide an accurate response?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,958
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,205
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 298
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 596
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,010
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,473
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
