Huge Snowstorm here in Toronto
Well if no-one can attend the game INSIDE....
Well if no-one can attend the game INSIDE....
Wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled game or delayed it. Been snowing hard all day already!
I would! there was a storm the last time Kobe was in town and it went on as planned. i've got tix to the game tonight so they better not cancel!!
Go Raps Go!
![]()
![]()
![]()
Wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled game or delayed it. Been snowing hard all day already!
I would! there was a storm the last time Kobe was in town and it went on as planned. i've got tix to the game tonight so they better not cancel!!
Go Raps Go!
![]()
![]()
![]()
I guess!
Can't believe I paid to go watch them Wed. against the crappy Wiz, when Kobe is here today. I'm an idiot.
I guess!
Can't believe I paid to go watch them Wed. against the crappy Wiz, when Kobe is here today. I'm an idiot.
I would! there was a storm the last time Kobe was in town and it went on as planned. i've got tix to the game tonight so they better not cancel!!
Go Raps Go!
![]()
![]()
![]()
Smart guy! I'll give you $50 haha
I would! there was a storm the last time Kobe was in town and it went on as planned. i've got tix to the game tonight so they better not cancel!!
Go Raps Go!
![]()
![]()
![]()
Smart guy! I'll give you $50 haha
its not sold out, i was just on ticketmaster
its not sold out, i was just on ticketmaster
its not sold out, i was just on ticketmaster
I was too, unless you are willing to drop $1500+, it is sold out!
its not sold out, i was just on ticketmaster
I was too, unless you are willing to drop $1500+, it is sold out!
for any nba game to be cancelled something has to blow the building up pretty much.
if both teams can make it to the court , the game is on
and seeing as lakers were in town as of yesterday, they could make it to the game.
there can be no attendance and the game will still be played according to league front office
for any nba game to be cancelled something has to blow the building up pretty much.
if both teams can make it to the court , the game is on
and seeing as lakers were in town as of yesterday, they could make it to the game.
there can be no attendance and the game will still be played according to league front office
I was too, unless you are willing to drop $1500+, it is sold out!
https://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=lakers+vs+raptors&category0=
I was too, unless you are willing to drop $1500+, it is sold out!
https://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=lakers+vs+raptors&category0=
https://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=lakers+vs+raptors&category0=
Thanks buddy, but not a big fan of ebay! I'll just watch it on channelsurfing.net
https://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=lakers+vs+raptors&category0=
Thanks buddy, but not a big fan of ebay! I'll just watch it on channelsurfing.net
Thanks buddy, but not a big fan of ebay! I'll just watch it on channelsurfing.net
Ha.....Just trying to help.....I have bought tickets off of there for a baseball game and everything was fine.....U have to be careful, but never tried to buy tickets off of there the day of the game
Thanks buddy, but not a big fan of ebay! I'll just watch it on channelsurfing.net
Ha.....Just trying to help.....I have bought tickets off of there for a baseball game and everything was fine.....U have to be careful, but never tried to buy tickets off of there the day of the game
Ha.....Just trying to help.....I have bought tickets off of there for a baseball game and everything was fine.....U have to be careful, but never tried to buy tickets off of there the day of the game
Yeah not sure how that would work either.
Ha.....Just trying to help.....I have bought tickets off of there for a baseball game and everything was fine.....U have to be careful, but never tried to buy tickets off of there the day of the game
Yeah not sure how that would work either.
Wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled game or delayed it. Been snowing hard all day already!
What kind of Canadian Lame-ass are you, sure it's snowing, but the game will NOT be cancelled. I'm heading to the game. Sure its snowing hard, but its nothing to be concerned about.
Wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled game or delayed it. Been snowing hard all day already!
What kind of Canadian Lame-ass are you, sure it's snowing, but the game will NOT be cancelled. I'm heading to the game. Sure its snowing hard, but its nothing to be concerned about.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,672
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,308
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,763
- MLB Playoffs 5,353
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,445
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,349
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 4,927
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,297
- Week 5 Money 11,135
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
