Did it take all of you some time to finally learning the secret?? I used to make huge bets and whenever I lost.. I would pretty much be out of money.. but I have learned to make just a couple bets every day and I only make small bets.. and I'm figuring out, that over time.. all of those small bets add up and I'm having much more success than when I make multiple bets a day and would make them "bigger bets" in hopes of making money faster.
I learned the secret to betting and making money!!
Views: 618
Posts: 8
Posted:
#1
Did it take all of you some time to finally learning the secret?? I used to make huge bets and whenever I lost.. I would pretty much be out of money.. but I have learned to make just a couple bets every day and I only make small bets.. and I'm figuring out, that over time.. all of those small bets add up and I'm having much more success than when I make multiple bets a day and would make them "bigger bets" in hopes of making money faster.
Posted:
#3
The hardest thing has been for me to learn self control.. but I'm finally mastering it. Thank you THREEDOG for telling me there's a certain percentage one should bet on a single or parlay bet. That is great info. to know. I appreciate your sound advice.
The hardest thing has been for me to learn self control.. but I'm finally mastering it. Thank you THREEDOG for telling me there's a certain percentage one should bet on a single or parlay bet. That is great info. to know. I appreciate your sound advice.
Posted:
#6
When I bet 1-3 games a day I lose..when I bet around 12 or more I end up over .500 on the day. Last few days I've been betting less bets but higher wagers and its killed me.
When I bet 1-3 games a day I lose..when I bet around 12 or more I end up over .500 on the day. Last few days I've been betting less bets but higher wagers and its killed me.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
