I seriously hope Stephen curry tweaks his ankle
you sound like somebody who bet POR and lost lol
POR is a good team, #4 in the west, it's a good test for GS
they want to go into the playoffs with some momentum, not lose a bunch of games at the end of the regular season, they already lost 2 in a row...
you sound like somebody who bet POR and lost lol
POR is a good team, #4 in the west, it's a good test for GS
they want to go into the playoffs with some momentum, not lose a bunch of games at the end of the regular season, they already lost 2 in a row...
giving a lot of points to POR to bait people into taking Blazers?
giving a lot of points to POR to bait people into taking Blazers?
Kerr played for the greatest coaches and teams. He was cut from the same cloth as them. Let the man do what he will need to do and that's win. All you haters will witness the greatness of the Golden State Warriors when they win the title.
Too bad they won't win a title..gsw will go I to hiding during playoff time
Kerr played for the greatest coaches and teams. He was cut from the same cloth as them. Let the man do what he will need to do and that's win. All you haters will witness the greatness of the Golden State Warriors when they win the title.
Too bad they won't win a title..gsw will go I to hiding during playoff time
I don't hope he gets hurt but this makes me wanna see Okc or New Orleans knock em out first round (won't happen I know). I haven't bet for or against them same with Atlanta because I don't know if or when they'll rest players but I don't really understand why you don't atleast sit them a couple games here and there down the stretch. Put it this way... Lebron will rest in the final games because they have the 2 seed locked up and his eyes are set on a championship not a few more regular season wins. Pop would do the same if the Spurs had a spot secured because he too cares about the ultimate goal. Not saying itll hurt Golden State but no point in taking a risk of injury on meaningless games. Just my opinion.
Why would you want them to get beat by the dog t-urd Pelicans or Thunder? So you'd rather watch the Pelicans or Thunder v the Rockets/Spurs than get a marquee Warriors v Rockets/Spurs match up? ![]()
I don't hope he gets hurt but this makes me wanna see Okc or New Orleans knock em out first round (won't happen I know). I haven't bet for or against them same with Atlanta because I don't know if or when they'll rest players but I don't really understand why you don't atleast sit them a couple games here and there down the stretch. Put it this way... Lebron will rest in the final games because they have the 2 seed locked up and his eyes are set on a championship not a few more regular season wins. Pop would do the same if the Spurs had a spot secured because he too cares about the ultimate goal. Not saying itll hurt Golden State but no point in taking a risk of injury on meaningless games. Just my opinion.
Why would you want them to get beat by the dog t-urd Pelicans or Thunder? So you'd rather watch the Pelicans or Thunder v the Rockets/Spurs than get a marquee Warriors v Rockets/Spurs match up? ![]()
Why would you want them to get beat by the dog t-urd Pelicans or Thunder? So you'd rather watch the Pelicans or Thunder v the Rockets/Spurs than get a marquee Warriors v Rockets/Spurs match up? ![]()
Why would you want them to get beat by the dog t-urd Pelicans or Thunder? So you'd rather watch the Pelicans or Thunder v the Rockets/Spurs than get a marquee Warriors v Rockets/Spurs match up? ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,325
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,809
- MLB Playoffs 5,559
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,001
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,068
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
