Lesson to be learned in sports betting. (Blazers @ Heat)
GL ALL.
GL ALL.
I just saw your thread. It's the same topic. I should've answered there.
It's true.
There will be nights when Vegas releases a whacky line and people think it's a gift from God, only to see it lose. (Not saying Blazers will not cover, just the majority of cases the overwhelming team don't cover.
I just saw your thread. It's the same topic. I should've answered there.
It's true.
There will be nights when Vegas releases a whacky line and people think it's a gift from God, only to see it lose. (Not saying Blazers will not cover, just the majority of cases the overwhelming team don't cover.
If you go by Power Ratings, Blazers are about 8-12 points better than Heat on a neutral court right now.
If you deduct three points for Heat HCA, you'd have Blazers laying 5-9 points at Miami.
Shaq is worth about 1 or 2 points at the spread. That's why official opening line was -3.5. But the problem is Vegas went at the lower end for Blazers rather than higher end.
If you go by Power Ratings, Blazers are about 8-12 points better than Heat on a neutral court right now.
If you deduct three points for Heat HCA, you'd have Blazers laying 5-9 points at Miami.
Shaq is worth about 1 or 2 points at the spread. That's why official opening line was -3.5. But the problem is Vegas went at the lower end for Blazers rather than higher end.
It happens almost everytime.
Another example is the suspect lines for the Houston Rockets games when McGrady isn't playing !!!!
It happens almost everytime.
Another example is the suspect lines for the Houston Rockets games when McGrady isn't playing !!!!
wiseguys
wiseguys
not like bacarat is it?? lol..
the heat cost me money against the bulls the other night so i tried to put on them tonight, but missed it. oh well, hope it hits for you.
not like bacarat is it?? lol..
the heat cost me money against the bulls the other night so i tried to put on them tonight, but missed it. oh well, hope it hits for you.
Got them blacklisted long time ago - and now I simply ignore their games.... Just like the people of Miami seem to do
Got them blacklisted long time ago - and now I simply ignore their games.... Just like the people of Miami seem to do
4th Q was brutal for Heat backers.
Vegas indeed got a hit tonight. A lot of people won tonight. For me, I rather pass in games like this.
Heat just cannot compete.
If they can't beat Knicks, they'd be looking at 17+ games losing streak.
![]()
4th Q was brutal for Heat backers.
Vegas indeed got a hit tonight. A lot of people won tonight. For me, I rather pass in games like this.
Heat just cannot compete.
If they can't beat Knicks, they'd be looking at 17+ games losing streak.
![]()
4th Q was brutal for Heat backers.
Vegas indeed got a hit tonight. A lot of people won tonight. For me, I rather pass in games like this.
Heat just cannot compete.
If they can't beat Knicks, they'd be looking at 17+ games losing streak.
![]()
how do you know vegas took a hit? I mean there was alot of action on the heat ml as well.
4th Q was brutal for Heat backers.
Vegas indeed got a hit tonight. A lot of people won tonight. For me, I rather pass in games like this.
Heat just cannot compete.
If they can't beat Knicks, they'd be looking at 17+ games losing streak.
![]()
how do you know vegas took a hit? I mean there was alot of action on the heat ml as well.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,647
- Monday 09/28/2026 811
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,263
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,263
- PART DEUX 248
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,998
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,637
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,552
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,361
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
