• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    NBA PLAY

    123 ... 567 Next Last»
    ff99l1
    schmidt37
    Dabzilla
    Dorksonastick
    Dallas1987
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 40753
    Posts: 156
    123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 2:39 PM ET #1

    1-0 Wednesday 67-45 YTD, Take Under 206.5 Knicks/Heat, gl, ff.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    1-0 Wednesday 67-45 YTD, Take Under 206.5 Knicks/Heat, gl, ff.
     
    schmidt37
    schmidt37
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 331
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 2:52 PM ET #2

    FF, how many books do you use?
    Reply
    FF, how many books do you use?
     
    Dabzilla
    Dabzilla
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2017
    Posts: 234
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 3:02 PM ET #3

    Thanks my man!
    Reply
    Thanks my man!
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 3:15 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by schmidt37:

    FF, how many books do you use?
    I have three outs that I use to place my bets and shop numbers. I have access to five outlets, woundering why you ask that ?.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by schmidt37:

    FF, how many books do you use?
    I have three outs that I use to place my bets and shop numbers. I have access to five outlets, woundering why you ask that ?.
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 3:16 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Dabzilla:

    Thanks my man!
    My pleasure buddy, gl,ff.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabzilla:

    Thanks my man!
    My pleasure buddy, gl,ff.
     
    schmidt37
    schmidt37
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 331
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 3:22 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by ff99l1:

    I have three outs that I use to place my bets and shop numbers. I have access to five outlets, woundering why you ask that ?.

    At the time you posted your line, 28 out of the 30 most popular online sports books including 7 smaller books I use myself all had a line less then 206.5. So if you found a line at 206.5 it would seem you shop a lot of different books for lines.

    I was curious as to how many because that seems like a lot.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ff99l1:

    I have three outs that I use to place my bets and shop numbers. I have access to five outlets, woundering why you ask that ?.

    At the time you posted your line, 28 out of the 30 most popular online sports books including 7 smaller books I use myself all had a line less then 206.5. So if you found a line at 206.5 it would seem you shop a lot of different books for lines.

    I was curious as to how many because that seems like a lot.



     
    Dorksonastick
    Dorksonastick
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 4:04 PM ET #7

    Thank you FF, BOL today.

    Reply
    Thank you FF, BOL today.

     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 4:16 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by schmidt37:


    At the time you posted your line, 28 out of the 30 most popular online sports books including 7 smaller books I use myself all had a line less then 206.5. So if you found a line at 206.5 it would seem you shop a lot of different books for lines.

    I was curious as to how many because that seems like a lot.



    The line opened at 208, I don't what your trying to say, when I played the game my stores had 206.5 two of them had that a  one had 206, when you say 28 out of 30 had it lower then 206.5 yes the lowest you saw was 206, big f'en your making a mountain out of a moel hill for a half a point, your trying to say I shaved a half a point, get the F out of here, I don't have to deal with this, I say it like I see it and that's how I feel.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by schmidt37:


    At the time you posted your line, 28 out of the 30 most popular online sports books including 7 smaller books I use myself all had a line less then 206.5. So if you found a line at 206.5 it would seem you shop a lot of different books for lines.

    I was curious as to how many because that seems like a lot.



    The line opened at 208, I don't what your trying to say, when I played the game my stores had 206.5 two of them had that a  one had 206, when you say 28 out of 30 had it lower then 206.5 yes the lowest you saw was 206, big f'en your making a mountain out of a moel hill for a half a point, your trying to say I shaved a half a point, get the F out of here, I don't have to deal with this, I say it like I see it and that's how I feel.
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 4:17 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorksonastick:

    Thank you FF, BOL today.

    Anytime my friend, ff.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorksonastick:

    Thank you FF, BOL today.

    Anytime my friend, ff.
     
    Dallas1987
    Dallas1987
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 300
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 4:18 PM ET #10

    Looks like a sound pick. Thanks for the post. I see 207
    Reply
    Looks like a sound pick. Thanks for the post. I see 207
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 4:23 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by schmidt37:


    At the time you posted your line, 28 out of the 30 most popular online sports books including 7 smaller books I use myself all had a line less then 206.5. So if you found a line at 206.5 it would seem you shop a lot of different books for lines.

    I was curious as to how many because that seems like a lot.



    When you say 28 out of 30 had it less why wouldn't you post the totals you saw, because you saw at worst 206 and you didn't want to feel like a a-s posting about a half a point. Another hater!!!!!, go away, I knoe your kind and don't come back and say I'm wrong, no other reason to bring what you brought. If that was the case you just would have asked me If 206 ws still good, but that's not what you did , you tried to say I  added a ,5 to my total, I know your typed I just explained what your all about.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by schmidt37:


    At the time you posted your line, 28 out of the 30 most popular online sports books including 7 smaller books I use myself all had a line less then 206.5. So if you found a line at 206.5 it would seem you shop a lot of different books for lines.

    I was curious as to how many because that seems like a lot.



    When you say 28 out of 30 had it less why wouldn't you post the totals you saw, because you saw at worst 206 and you didn't want to feel like a a-s posting about a half a point. Another hater!!!!!, go away, I knoe your kind and don't come back and say I'm wrong, no other reason to bring what you brought. If that was the case you just would have asked me If 206 ws still good, but that's not what you did , you tried to say I  added a ,5 to my total, I know your typed I just explained what your all about.
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 4:26 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by schmidt37:


    At the time you posted your line, 28 out of the 30 most popular online sports books including 7 smaller books I use myself all had a line less then 206.5. So if you found a line at 206.5 it would seem you shop a lot of different books for lines.

    I was curious as to how many because that seems like a lot.



    Now some players are seeing 207, go away, got to get me started, I should pass more often, I had no stress last, and the stress comes from covers, not from losing my bet, that starting to suck, ff.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by schmidt37:


    At the time you posted your line, 28 out of the 30 most popular online sports books including 7 smaller books I use myself all had a line less then 206.5. So if you found a line at 206.5 it would seem you shop a lot of different books for lines.

    I was curious as to how many because that seems like a lot.



    Now some players are seeing 207, go away, got to get me started, I should pass more often, I had no stress last, and the stress comes from covers, not from losing my bet, that starting to suck, ff.
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 4:29 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas1987:

    Looks like a sound pick. Thanks for the post. I see 207
    I feel the same, thanks and good luck, ff.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas1987:

    Looks like a sound pick. Thanks for the post. I see 207
    I feel the same, thanks and good luck, ff.
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 4:32 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by schmidt37:


    At the time you posted your line, 28 out of the 30 most popular online sports books including 7 smaller books I use myself all had a line less then 206.5. So if you found a line at 206.5 it would seem you shop a lot of different books for lines.

    I was curious as to how many because that seems like a lot.



    Just thought of something, you must keep a good eye on  my posts if you know the second I post so you can match my line to other books, get a life.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by schmidt37:


    At the time you posted your line, 28 out of the 30 most popular online sports books including 7 smaller books I use myself all had a line less then 206.5. So if you found a line at 206.5 it would seem you shop a lot of different books for lines.

    I was curious as to how many because that seems like a lot.



    Just thought of something, you must keep a good eye on  my posts if you know the second I post so you can match my line to other books, get a life.
     
    Dallas1987
    Dallas1987
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 300
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 4:37 PM ET #15

    Ff, was wondering if you see just as good value on the under 107.5 1st half? Feed back is deeply appreciated.
    Reply
    Ff, was wondering if you see just as good value on the under 107.5 1st half? Feed back is deeply appreciated.
     
    motoxrider440
    motoxrider440
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 167
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 4:41 PM ET #16

    It's always fun to chat with friends and identify you as FF. THIS GUY "FF" IS A FREAKIN GENIUS!!! Thanks again my friend! You make winner fun!!! 
    Reply
    It's always fun to chat with friends and identify you as FF. THIS GUY "FF" IS A FREAKIN GENIUS!!! Thanks again my friend! You make winner fun!!! 
     
    schmidt37
    schmidt37
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 331
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 4:41 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by ff99l1:

    When you say 28 out of 30 had it less why wouldn't you post the totals you saw, because you saw at worst 206 and you didn't want to feel like a a-s posting about a half a point. Another hater!!!!!, go away, I knoe your kind and don't come back and say I'm wrong, no other reason to bring what you brought. If that was the case you just would have asked me If 206 ws still good, but that's not what you did , you tried to say I  added a ,5 to my total, I know your typed I just explained what your all about.

    Wow dude thin skin much lol? All i did was ask you a simple question on how many books you used. At the time of your post 28 out of 30 had less then 206.5. Which included many 205.5's (not just 206). They were anywhere from 205-206 and averaged about 205.5.

    So because you got a pretty good line at the time, I was curious as to how many books a professional better like yourself uses in order to assure he is getting a good line. Simply just wanted to know how you approach shopping different lines because obviously it's giving you a small edge.

    Not sure what you're freaking out about. The stress comes from you assuming people are "accusing" you of things in a free public forum. Not anybody else. Was just a simple question. Good luck today
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ff99l1:

    When you say 28 out of 30 had it less why wouldn't you post the totals you saw, because you saw at worst 206 and you didn't want to feel like a a-s posting about a half a point. Another hater!!!!!, go away, I knoe your kind and don't come back and say I'm wrong, no other reason to bring what you brought. If that was the case you just would have asked me If 206 ws still good, but that's not what you did , you tried to say I  added a ,5 to my total, I know your typed I just explained what your all about.

    Wow dude thin skin much lol? All i did was ask you a simple question on how many books you used. At the time of your post 28 out of 30 had less then 206.5. Which included many 205.5's (not just 206). They were anywhere from 205-206 and averaged about 205.5.

    So because you got a pretty good line at the time, I was curious as to how many books a professional better like yourself uses in order to assure he is getting a good line. Simply just wanted to know how you approach shopping different lines because obviously it's giving you a small edge.

    Not sure what you're freaking out about. The stress comes from you assuming people are "accusing" you of things in a free public forum. Not anybody else. Was just a simple question. Good luck today
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 4:42 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas1987:

    Ff, was wondering if you see just as good value on the under 107.5 1st half? Feed back is deeply appreciated.
    I don't bet first or second half bets, sorry it's hard enough to hit a full game, but I win playing them, good luck, ff.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas1987:

    Ff, was wondering if you see just as good value on the under 107.5 1st half? Feed back is deeply appreciated.
    I don't bet first or second half bets, sorry it's hard enough to hit a full game, but I win playing them, good luck, ff.
     
    ff99l1
    ff99l1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 10141
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 4:44 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by schmidt37:


    Wow dude thin skin much lol? All i did was ask you a simple question on how many books you used. At the time of your post 28 out of 30 had less then 206.5. Which included many 205.5's (not just 206). They were anywhere from 205-206 and averaged about 205.5.

    So because you got a pretty good line at the time, I was curious as to how many books a professional better like yourself uses in order to assure he is getting a good line. Simply just wanted to know how you approach shopping different lines because obviously it's giving you a small edge.

    Not sure what you're freaking out about. The stress comes from you assuming people are "accusing" you of things in a free public forum. Not anybody else. Was just a simple question. Good luck today
    i KNEW YOU WOULD COME UP WITH SOME BS, I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE UP TO, SO JUST GO AWAY, YOUR RIGHT I'M WRONG, BUT STILL GO AWAY.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by schmidt37:


    Wow dude thin skin much lol? All i did was ask you a simple question on how many books you used. At the time of your post 28 out of 30 had less then 206.5. Which included many 205.5's (not just 206). They were anywhere from 205-206 and averaged about 205.5.

    So because you got a pretty good line at the time, I was curious as to how many books a professional better like yourself uses in order to assure he is getting a good line. Simply just wanted to know how you approach shopping different lines because obviously it's giving you a small edge.

    Not sure what you're freaking out about. The stress comes from you assuming people are "accusing" you of things in a free public forum. Not anybody else. Was just a simple question. Good luck today
    i KNEW YOU WOULD COME UP WITH SOME BS, I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE UP TO, SO JUST GO AWAY, YOUR RIGHT I'M WRONG, BUT STILL GO AWAY.
     
    RangerUSA
    RangerUSA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 480
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 4:47 PM ET #20

    Is 205.5 safe for $300 ff or suggest buy the hook for -120
    Reply
    Is 205.5 safe for $300 ff or suggest buy the hook for -120
     
    schmidt37
    schmidt37
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 331
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 4:47 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by ff99l1:

    i KNEW YOU WOULD COME UP WITH SOME BS, I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE UP TO, SO JUST GO AWAY, YOUR RIGHT I'M WRONG, BUT STILL GO AWAY.

    Temper tantrum alert.

    Was honestly just a question to see how you approach line shopping. Good luck today.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ff99l1:

    i KNEW YOU WOULD COME UP WITH SOME BS, I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE UP TO, SO JUST GO AWAY, YOUR RIGHT I'M WRONG, BUT STILL GO AWAY.

    Temper tantrum alert.

    Was honestly just a question to see how you approach line shopping. Good luck today.
     
    Dallas1987
    Dallas1987
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 300
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 4:47 PM ET #22

    Ok no doubt brother, sounds good. Was just surprised to see it. Last game they hit 90 points. And it seems they both score less 1st half. Thanks again.
    Reply
    Ok no doubt brother, sounds good. Was just surprised to see it. Last game they hit 90 points. And it seems they both score less 1st half. Thanks again.
     
    BlueRaps
    BlueRaps
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2017
    Posts: 218
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 4:50 PM ET #23

    LOLL
    Reply
    LOLL
     
    MudPhud3
    MudPhud3
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 2762
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 4:50 PM ET #24

    Good luck tonight! 
    Reply
    Good luck tonight! 
     
     
    RangerUSA
    RangerUSA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 480
    Posted: Mar. 31, 2017 - 4:50 PM ET #25

    Is 205.5 safe for $300 ff or suggest buy the hook for -120
    Reply
    Is 205.5 safe for $300 ff or suggest buy the hook for -120
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,389
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,327
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,488
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,820
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,495
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,222
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,870
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,844

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.