Posted:
#1
SATURDAY PLAYS:
REG PLAY: ORL @ PHI UNDER 196.0 (-105) $787.50 to win $750.00
REG PLAY: NY @ MIA UNDER 215.5 (-106) $795.00 to win $750.00
REG PLAY: HOU @ CHI UNDER 196.0 (-106) $795.00 to win $750.00
GET THESE LINES EARLY!! GOT THESE AT PINNACLE.
I was going to buy a TV and home theater system. However I don't want to use my money to buy it. These plays will help me pay the bill.
REG PLAY: ORL @ PHI UNDER 196.0 (-105) $787.50 to win $750.00
REG PLAY: NY @ MIA UNDER 215.5 (-106) $795.00 to win $750.00
REG PLAY: HOU @ CHI UNDER 196.0 (-106) $795.00 to win $750.00
GET THESE LINES EARLY!! GOT THESE AT PINNACLE.
I was going to buy a TV and home theater system. However I don't want to use my money to buy it. These plays will help me pay the bill.
