took off 1u LAL
Stinkroach's NBA picks
once again the initial bets won and the later ones mucked it up
need to stick to plan to the games that catch my eye immediately and not the ones I convince myself look interesting
shouldve bagged 4 units
CLE actually was the 3rd option and I was just waiting for Garland confirmation
3W - 2L
+2 units
SAC MIN o234 2u W
CHI -2.5 2u W
LAL -8.5 1u L
CLE -5.5 W
GS +2 -120 2u L
BOL ![]()
169 - 155, +45 units to date
once again the initial bets won and the later ones mucked it up
need to stick to plan to the games that catch my eye immediately and not the ones I convince myself look interesting
shouldve bagged 4 units
CLE actually was the 3rd option and I was just waiting for Garland confirmation
3W - 2L
+2 units
SAC MIN o234 2u W
CHI -2.5 2u W
LAL -8.5 1u L
CLE -5.5 W
GS +2 -120 2u L
BOL ![]()
169 - 155, +45 units to date
5w - 3L
+11 units
MEM -10 4u W
mia -4 4u W
gs -10 3u L
tor -8 6u W
MEM o117.5 TT 1u W
GS NYK u217.5 L
DAL LAC u215 -105 L
MIA NO u218 -105 W
BOL ![]()
174- 158, +56 units to date
5w - 3L
+11 units
MEM -10 4u W
mia -4 4u W
gs -10 3u L
tor -8 6u W
MEM o117.5 TT 1u W
GS NYK u217.5 L
DAL LAC u215 -105 L
MIA NO u218 -105 W
BOL ![]()
174- 158, +56 units to date
Really high line, otherwise I would love the OVER on this game. GL SR.
its a stupidly high line lol. only 1u for that reason
Really high line, otherwise I would love the OVER on this game. GL SR.
its a stupidly high line lol. only 1u for that reason
added
CHI -3
OKC +13.5 (PHI 3-5 ATS at home w 10+ pts. Also see them getting a bit complacent after the Harden trade)
either way low conviction day for me as opposed to yesterday where I had multiple 4+ unit bets
added
CHI -3
OKC +13.5 (PHI 3-5 ATS at home w 10+ pts. Also see them getting a bit complacent after the Harden trade)
either way low conviction day for me as opposed to yesterday where I had multiple 4+ unit bets
BOS DEN u218 2u
emboldened by a 50% day yday on o/u vs the previous 10% win rate. Let's see what happens. Boston's D seems to have come together.
BOS DEN u218 2u
emboldened by a 50% day yday on o/u vs the previous 10% win rate. Let's see what happens. Boston's D seems to have come together.
so far
1W - 2L
-2 units
CHI -3 pending
MIN CHI o240.5 pending
OKC +13.5 W
CLE IND u214 L
ATL +6.5 and +7.5 live L. lost these but OK w the play.
hedged a winning bet in BOS DEN. STupid. I decided to mess w my bet bc the game was fast out of the gate but then BOS buckled down on D as expected.
BOL ![]()
175- 160, +54 units to date
so far
1W - 2L
-2 units
CHI -3 pending
MIN CHI o240.5 pending
OKC +13.5 W
CLE IND u214 L
ATL +6.5 and +7.5 live L. lost these but OK w the play.
hedged a winning bet in BOS DEN. STupid. I decided to mess w my bet bc the game was fast out of the gate but then BOS buckled down on D as expected.
BOL ![]()
175- 160, +54 units to date
CLE +3. Wish spread as 4-5pt w Garland and I wouldve put on 2 units. Either way worth the 1-2 pts waiting as Garland I believe has a major effect
CLE +3. Wish spread as 4-5pt w Garland and I wouldve put on 2 units. Either way worth the 1-2 pts waiting as Garland I believe has a major effect
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
