look forward for your next picks thanx blake 5869 good looking out
34-7 YTD (83% Winning Percentage) Week 6 Winners Inside....
BOL ... I hope you continue to win and let the haters talk shit and let them fade or whatever they want until they are down enough to jump on board. It's your time and your picks, if they dont want to play them or read then dont! Looking forward to a another successful week!
BOL ... I hope you continue to win and let the haters talk shit and let them fade or whatever they want until they are down enough to jump on board. It's your time and your picks, if they dont want to play them or read then dont! Looking forward to a another successful week!
Not saying you're a bad capper, just think you're up for a bad week. You have had a great run but I would cut back on the amount of plays if I was you. If you can narrow it down to your best 2-3 plays a week, your chance for success is a lot higher.
Not saying you're a bad capper, just think you're up for a bad week. You have had a great run but I would cut back on the amount of plays if I was you. If you can narrow it down to your best 2-3 plays a week, your chance for success is a lot higher.
Shaun Hill always keeps it close and doesnt turn the ball over
How is throwing 8 tds and 7 Interceptions not turning the ball over?![]()
Shaun Hill always keeps it close and doesnt turn the ball over
How is throwing 8 tds and 7 Interceptions not turning the ball over?![]()
Some advice.......start a new thread and let this one die. Post your updated card and leave it be....
nice run your on bro
Agree. Start a new thread.
Some advice.......start a new thread and let this one die. Post your updated card and leave it be....
nice run your on bro
Agree. Start a new thread.
You are on a wicked run that doesn't happen too often with even the greatest cappers in the world! I hope you parlayed that into a nice little bankroll. Keep your wager size consistant, fight the urge to get greedy with high risk POW silliness, ignore the chumps riding your johnson, and most importantly ignore the douchebags trying to cut you down.
At the end of the day, it is all about making a few bucks, so don't let any of the kiddy shit on this site even ONCE manipulate what you wanna do which is be disciplined and make money.
Good luck this weekend; I believe you have another winning card.
![]()
You are on a wicked run that doesn't happen too often with even the greatest cappers in the world! I hope you parlayed that into a nice little bankroll. Keep your wager size consistant, fight the urge to get greedy with high risk POW silliness, ignore the chumps riding your johnson, and most importantly ignore the douchebags trying to cut you down.
At the end of the day, it is all about making a few bucks, so don't let any of the kiddy shit on this site even ONCE manipulate what you wanna do which is be disciplined and make money.
Good luck this weekend; I believe you have another winning card.
![]()
Just curious, why would they ban you for posting winners? I guess I don't understand how this works...
Because Covers works for the books. Lots of good cappers got banned for winning too much.
Just curious, why would they ban you for posting winners? I guess I don't understand how this works...
Because Covers works for the books. Lots of good cappers got banned for winning too much.
As he stated in one of his earlier threads, he is not even wagering on his picks. Just picking for fun and as a service to Covers readers. He said he benefited from tailing some good Covers cappers in the past when he was not as knowledgeable and now he is just returning the favor. Seems honest and sincere.
Also, it may be a testament to how we let greed and emotions affect our choices. With no money on the line, we might pick differently and better!
That said, I'm not crazy about a couple of his picks today, but he's got the better track record!
I like his Denver and Houston picks, but not his Philly or Tampa picks. SF, Detroit and St. Louis are his other picks.
You are on a wicked run that doesn't happen too often with even the greatest cappers in the world! I hope you parlayed that into a nice little bankroll. Keep your wager size consistant, fight the urge to get greedy with high risk POW silliness, ignore the chumps riding your johnson, and most importantly ignore the douchebags trying to cut you down.
At the end of the day, it is all about making a few bucks, so don't let any of the kiddy shit on this site even ONCE manipulate what you wanna do which is be disciplined and make money.
Good luck this weekend; I believe you have another winning card.
![]()
As he stated in one of his earlier threads, he is not even wagering on his picks. Just picking for fun and as a service to Covers readers. He said he benefited from tailing some good Covers cappers in the past when he was not as knowledgeable and now he is just returning the favor. Seems honest and sincere.
Also, it may be a testament to how we let greed and emotions affect our choices. With no money on the line, we might pick differently and better!
That said, I'm not crazy about a couple of his picks today, but he's got the better track record!
I like his Denver and Houston picks, but not his Philly or Tampa picks. SF, Detroit and St. Louis are his other picks.
You are on a wicked run that doesn't happen too often with even the greatest cappers in the world! I hope you parlayed that into a nice little bankroll. Keep your wager size consistant, fight the urge to get greedy with high risk POW silliness, ignore the chumps riding your johnson, and most importantly ignore the douchebags trying to cut you down.
At the end of the day, it is all about making a few bucks, so don't let any of the kiddy shit on this site even ONCE manipulate what you wanna do which is be disciplined and make money.
Good luck this weekend; I believe you have another winning card.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,672
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,311
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,051
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,766
- MLB Playoffs 5,368
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,445
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,357
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,259
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,015
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
