All You Tebow Haters
Tebow sucks dude....
9-20 for 100 yards
Dude just runs the whole time, this is like high school football X100
We are talking about REAL football, not fantasy football so take your stats elsewhere.
If you ask the fans in Carolina if they are happy because Cam has tons of stats yet they are 2-7 you think they will say yes???![]()
I will take a winner/gamer everyday of the week versus a stat hog that does not translate into wins.
Tebow sucks dude....
9-20 for 100 yards
Dude just runs the whole time, this is like high school football X100
We are talking about REAL football, not fantasy football so take your stats elsewhere.
If you ask the fans in Carolina if they are happy because Cam has tons of stats yet they are 2-7 you think they will say yes???![]()
I will take a winner/gamer everyday of the week versus a stat hog that does not translate into wins.
Ya, especially when I bet the "big mouth" Jets team that completely shits the bed.
Ya, especially when I bet the "big mouth" Jets team that completely shits the bed.
I think this Tim Tebow thing is HILARIOUS. All the god references and all.
In all seriousness, I don't know why people don't give this guy a break. Even if he was losing, he tries really hard and is a good person, even without the touting religion.
Brady Quinn was a bust at QB, do people hate him as a person?
I, for one, had fun watching the option offense tonight. It was way more interesting than regular football. I love Georgia Tech style offenses.
and on that note, good night.
I think this Tim Tebow thing is HILARIOUS. All the god references and all.
In all seriousness, I don't know why people don't give this guy a break. Even if he was losing, he tries really hard and is a good person, even without the touting religion.
Brady Quinn was a bust at QB, do people hate him as a person?
I, for one, had fun watching the option offense tonight. It was way more interesting than regular football. I love Georgia Tech style offenses.
and on that note, good night.
MilesZona-
You are a classless fanboy "Go suck it blowoutgm" That's all you have to say- How about getting a clue. At least Sykes and i can have mature discussions about Tebow. I am no Tebow hater. I love the guy. I just have serious doubts that he can be a longterm starting qb in the NFL.
Tebow stats- Terrible
Tebows other non-quantifiable qualities- leadership, commitment, will to win- Great
In my opinion as much as he runs the ball, he will get hit and the hits will take their toll. Unless he improves his accuracy and his abilitiy to read a defense he will not be a good quarterback. If people disagree then fine, but immature kids like you blindly spouting bullshit is exactly what is dragging this website down.
MilesZona-
You are a classless fanboy "Go suck it blowoutgm" That's all you have to say- How about getting a clue. At least Sykes and i can have mature discussions about Tebow. I am no Tebow hater. I love the guy. I just have serious doubts that he can be a longterm starting qb in the NFL.
Tebow stats- Terrible
Tebows other non-quantifiable qualities- leadership, commitment, will to win- Great
In my opinion as much as he runs the ball, he will get hit and the hits will take their toll. Unless he improves his accuracy and his abilitiy to read a defense he will not be a good quarterback. If people disagree then fine, but immature kids like you blindly spouting bullshit is exactly what is dragging this website down.
Tebow sucks dude....
9-20 for 100 yards
Dude just runs the whole time, this is like high school football X100
So it should be pretty easy to beat him, right?
Oh wait. He’s 4-1. ![]()
Tebow sucks dude....
9-20 for 100 yards
Dude just runs the whole time, this is like high school football X100
So it should be pretty easy to beat him, right?
Oh wait. He’s 4-1. ![]()
What you all looking for Tebow to throw for 500 yards bottom line this guy is a winner players around him get pumped and this is a team sport also they play 60 minutes of football unlike the Jets that played 55min
Thank you DENVER and Tebow ML +248 ![]()
![]()
![]()
What you all looking for Tebow to throw for 500 yards bottom line this guy is a winner players around him get pumped and this is a team sport also they play 60 minutes of football unlike the Jets that played 55min
Thank you DENVER and Tebow ML +248 ![]()
![]()
![]()
So it should be pretty easy to beat him, right?
Oh wait. He’s 4-1. ![]()
So it should be pretty easy to beat him, right?
Oh wait. He’s 4-1. ![]()
That means a lot coming from the dumbass that claims a QB that took a shitty 1-4 team that had thrown in the towel and lead them to within half a game of 1st place with a 4-1 record is “FKIN USELESS YOU BLIND box.”
That means a lot coming from the dumbass that claims a QB that took a shitty 1-4 team that had thrown in the towel and lead them to within half a game of 1st place with a 4-1 record is “FKIN USELESS YOU BLIND box.”
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
- Monday 10/05/2026 690
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- PART DEUX 174
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,718
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,714
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,040
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,590
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
