You say Raider QB has "no pressure". Really? No pressure? It's a playoff game,on the road, and he trying to replace DCarr. Ok, you are right. No pressure at all.
i think the whole world knows connor cook will NOT replace carr (at least in the near future (1-2years)), no matter how good he does in the playoffs..cmon son
Quote Originally Posted by Mathwiz:
You say Raider QB has "no pressure". Really? No pressure? It's a playoff game,on the road, and he trying to replace DCarr. Ok, you are right. No pressure at all.
i think the whole world knows connor cook will NOT replace carr (at least in the near future (1-2years)), no matter how good he does in the playoffs..cmon son
not having pressure on you does not equate to performing well. If Cook is facing a blitz, will he know what to do? Can he properly check down to a run? Does he have the experience with the WRs to know they'll change/shorten their route to compensate for the extra DB or LB coming at him? He can just throw it up for grabs and hope his guy catches it.
if cook gets injured, who is his backup? Do they put McGloin back in and just let him hand off every play?
betting on Assweilier is asking for trouble. betting on Oakland with a guy who has 2 quarters of NFL experience at QB is asking for more trouble.
either way it's a bad choice and best to lay off
not having pressure on you does not equate to performing well. If Cook is facing a blitz, will he know what to do? Can he properly check down to a run? Does he have the experience with the WRs to know they'll change/shorten their route to compensate for the extra DB or LB coming at him? He can just throw it up for grabs and hope his guy catches it.
if cook gets injured, who is his backup? Do they put McGloin back in and just let him hand off every play?
betting on Assweilier is asking for trouble. betting on Oakland with a guy who has 2 quarters of NFL experience at QB is asking for more trouble.
And the people betting on Connor Cook in his first NFL start on the road in a playoff game vs a top 10 run defense....those people don't need their head examined...?
And the people betting on Connor Cook in his first NFL start on the road in a playoff game vs a top 10 run defense....those people don't need their head examined...?
Ask yourself this.... What's the dropoff from Carr to Cook? Probably 9 points. Add 3 pts for the Texans having home field.... The game in Mexico City settled at Oak-6.5. Just using that as a baseline, it needs to be at least Hou-5.5
I know where my money will be going
Ask yourself this.... What's the dropoff from Carr to Cook? Probably 9 points. Add 3 pts for the Texans having home field.... The game in Mexico City settled at Oak-6.5. Just using that as a baseline, it needs to be at least Hou-5.5
Just for the record. I live in Houston, and their practices are going great. They are actually pumped for this game. There is talk of O'Brien getting fired if they lose this game. I'm taking Houston ML, and not because I'm a Houston Homer. The aren't even my team, Dolphins are. I just watch, listen, and react. GL dude
Oakland's practices are going HORRIBLE. Running out of Gatorade, constant knife attacks in the huddle, and don't get me started on Amari Cooper's foot odor issues.
I live in (near) Chicago.
Quote Originally Posted by Mathwiz:
Just for the record. I live in Houston, and their practices are going great. They are actually pumped for this game. There is talk of O'Brien getting fired if they lose this game. I'm taking Houston ML, and not because I'm a Houston Homer. The aren't even my team, Dolphins are. I just watch, listen, and react. GL dude
Oakland's practices are going HORRIBLE. Running out of Gatorade, constant knife attacks in the huddle, and don't get me started on Amari Cooper's foot odor issues.
Because I'm smart that's why you dope.. Nothing wrong with some insurance, especially in sports.. but I'm telling you, Brock Osweiler will not win a playoff game this Saturday.
You are correct, take the points is the smarter bet, I never take dogs on the money line, why maybe win, when you will win, there is always the chance that the dog gets hosed on a call but they will end up covering but lose SU.
Quote Originally Posted by ActionMagnet:
Because I'm smart that's why you dope.. Nothing wrong with some insurance, especially in sports.. but I'm telling you, Brock Osweiler will not win a playoff game this Saturday.
You are correct, take the points is the smarter bet, I never take dogs on the money line, why maybe win, when you will win, there is always the chance that the dog gets hosed on a call but they will end up covering but lose SU.
At 36.5 not so sure? You have to believe there will be a few turnovers in this game so to me it depends on where they happen on the field. There could very easily be a few short fields both ways.
20-17 isn't very high scoring but puts it over.
You learn more from losing than winning. You learn how to keep going.
Quote Originally Posted by Eprince:
Can we not all agree under is the play here?
At 36.5 not so sure? You have to believe there will be a few turnovers in this game so to me it depends on where they happen on the field. There could very easily be a few short fields both ways.
Houston is the play. At home with a solid D facing a rookie with 2 quarters under his belt.. this spells disaster for the Raiders. Osweiler gets the home win here.
Houston is the play. At home with a solid D facing a rookie with 2 quarters under his belt.. this spells disaster for the Raiders. Osweiler gets the home win here.
I hear that the practices in Miami are going great in the sunshine and the unusually warm summer like temps but the Dolphins will be playing in 15 degree weather in Blitzburgh and will get their rear ends handed to them just the same.
Thanks for the update. And yes, the Dolphins will get beat badly on Sunday. Thanks dude
Quote Originally Posted by lancer89074:
I hear that the practices in Miami are going great in the sunshine and the unusually warm summer like temps but the Dolphins will be playing in 15 degree weather in Blitzburgh and will get their rear ends handed to them just the same.
Thanks for the update. And yes, the Dolphins will get beat badly on Sunday. Thanks dude
Just for the record. I live in Houston, and their practices are going great. They are actually pumped for this game. There is talk of O'Brien getting fired if they lose this game. I'm taking Houston ML, and not because I'm a Houston Homer. The aren't even my team, Dolphins are. I just watch, listen, and react. GL dude
Oakland's practices are going HORRIBLE. Running out of Gatorade, constant knife attacks in the huddle, and don't get me started on Amari Cooper's foot odor issues. I live in (near) Chicago.
That's why I'm going with the Texans money line. Thanks for the update dude
Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:
Quote Originally Posted by Mathwiz:
Just for the record. I live in Houston, and their practices are going great. They are actually pumped for this game. There is talk of O'Brien getting fired if they lose this game. I'm taking Houston ML, and not because I'm a Houston Homer. The aren't even my team, Dolphins are. I just watch, listen, and react. GL dude
Oakland's practices are going HORRIBLE. Running out of Gatorade, constant knife attacks in the huddle, and don't get me started on Amari Cooper's foot odor issues. I live in (near) Chicago.
That's why I'm going with the Texans money line. Thanks for the update dude
Just for the record. I live in Houston, and their practices are going great. They are actually pumped for this game. There is talk of O'Brien getting fired if they lose this game. I'm taking Houston ML, and not because I'm a Houston Homer. The aren't even my team, Dolphins are. I just watch, listen, and react. GL dude
Oakland's practices are going HORRIBLE. Running out of Gatorade, constant knife attacks in the huddle, and don't get me started on Amari Cooper's foot odor issues. I live in (near) Chicago.
That's why I'm going with the Texans moneyline. Thanks for the update dude
Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:
Quote Originally Posted by Mathwiz:
Just for the record. I live in Houston, and their practices are going great. They are actually pumped for this game. There is talk of O'Brien getting fired if they lose this game. I'm taking Houston ML, and not because I'm a Houston Homer. The aren't even my team, Dolphins are. I just watch, listen, and react. GL dude
Oakland's practices are going HORRIBLE. Running out of Gatorade, constant knife attacks in the huddle, and don't get me started on Amari Cooper's foot odor issues. I live in (near) Chicago.
That's why I'm going with the Texans moneyline. Thanks for the update dude
With all the tough talk. Why not the Raiders ML?????? Really? All this talk and you aren't taking Oakland ML? Uh, ok. You must not feel too confident then. You are saying Houston win WIN, but not cover. Uh, okay
What's your deal dude? Butt hurt? Why would you take moneyline when you can get 4 points?
Quote Originally Posted by Mathwiz:
With all the tough talk. Why not the Raiders ML?????? Really? All this talk and you aren't taking Oakland ML? Uh, ok. You must not feel too confident then. You are saying Houston win WIN, but not cover. Uh, okay
What's your deal dude? Butt hurt? Why would you take moneyline when you can get 4 points?
What's your deal dude? Butt hurt? Why would you take moneyline when you can get 4 points?
Because the ML pays more and this dude is saying the Texans SUCK to the max. So put your money where your mouth is. Taking the points is not risky, the ML is. He is bad mouthing to the Texans to the tune of 4 points. If he thinks the Texans SUCK that bad enough. them ML the Raiders.
Quote Originally Posted by ThatNinjaB:
What's your deal dude? Butt hurt? Why would you take moneyline when you can get 4 points?
Because the ML pays more and this dude is saying the Texans SUCK to the max. So put your money where your mouth is. Taking the points is not risky, the ML is. He is bad mouthing to the Texans to the tune of 4 points. If he thinks the Texans SUCK that bad enough. them ML the Raiders.
Oakland's practices are going HORRIBLE. Running out of Gatorade, constant knife attacks in the huddle, and don't get me started on Amari Cooper's foot odor issues.
I live in (near) Chicago.
Thanks for the update Einstein. That's why I'm taking the Texans ML. Thanks again dude
Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:
Oakland's practices are going HORRIBLE. Running out of Gatorade, constant knife attacks in the huddle, and don't get me started on Amari Cooper's foot odor issues.
I live in (near) Chicago.
Thanks for the update Einstein. That's why I'm taking the Texans ML. Thanks again dude
Just for the record. I live in Houston, and their practices are going great. They are actually pumped for this game. There is talk of O'Brien getting fired if they lose this game. I'm taking Houston ML, and not because I'm a Houston Homer. The aren't even my team, Dolphins are. I just watch, listen, and react. GL dude
Now I'm likely going to be on Hou in this game (big mismatch in the Ds), but i'm really hoping this reasoning is a joke. The practices are going great.. that's pretty damn funny.
Quote Originally Posted by Mathwiz:
Just for the record. I live in Houston, and their practices are going great. They are actually pumped for this game. There is talk of O'Brien getting fired if they lose this game. I'm taking Houston ML, and not because I'm a Houston Homer. The aren't even my team, Dolphins are. I just watch, listen, and react. GL dude
Now I'm likely going to be on Hou in this game (big mismatch in the Ds), but i'm really hoping this reasoning is a joke. The practices are going great.. that's pretty damn funny.
Loved the Raiders when I heard Cook was starting. Dude can take a hit and sit in the pocket to throw an accurate ball. He will come out a surprise everyone. Also, the line should move up quite a bit by kickoff.
Wont be pretty, but Oakland covers this game. GL all
Loved the Raiders when I heard Cook was starting. Dude can take a hit and sit in the pocket to throw an accurate ball. He will come out a surprise everyone. Also, the line should move up quite a bit by kickoff.
Wont be pretty, but Oakland covers this game. GL all
I agree Osweiler sucks badly! I have seen him more than I would like. I would rather take my chances with Raiders qb. I am taking the points here +3.5. Gl guys and gals.
I agree Osweiler sucks badly! I have seen him more than I would like. I would rather take my chances with Raiders qb. I am taking the points here +3.5. Gl guys and gals.
Houston is the play. At home with a solid D facing a rookie with 2 quarters under his belt.. this spells disaster for the Raiders. Osweiler gets the home win here.
it's as simple as that. houston has had some nice wins this year. and the right time/place for a win is staring them in the face.
if houston loses it prolly will be a self inflicted loss.
Quote Originally Posted by ChickMagnut:
Houston is the play. At home with a solid D facing a rookie with 2 quarters under his belt.. this spells disaster for the Raiders. Osweiler gets the home win here.
it's as simple as that. houston has had some nice wins this year. and the right time/place for a win is staring them in the face.
if houston loses it prolly will be a self inflicted loss.