Posted:
#26
Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:
You don't fade an elite side who is an ATS covering machine on a short number, Jesus Christ. If you hate the Cowboys that much, Just wait until they start laying absurd numbers, Now is not the time to fade.
You don't fade an elite side who is an ATS covering machine on a short number, Jesus Christ. If you hate the Cowboys that much, Just wait until they start laying absurd numbers, Now is not the time to fade.
I agree. I considered the Cowboys -3 for Survivor on here but of course the consensus is keeping the play from being available. I don't see a good reason to pick against the Cowboys right now. Yes, Minnesota's defense is tough and sure, it's hard to win on the road in the NFL. I still think Dallas is too damn hot to pick against.
