Lose the first half under on pure bullshit and lose the game under on that fucking trash? I hate the nfl.
Are you fucking kidding me?
i thought i saw a flag
there was, they just picked up whatever it was. This was also one of the most poorly officiated games I’ve ever seen. Refs determine everything now.
i thought i saw a flag
there was, they just picked up whatever it was. This was also one of the most poorly officiated games I’ve ever seen. Refs determine everything now.
Sick... The guy should have dropped at the 1 yard line.. Just bad luck for you under backers..
Why would he do that for?....Sure if Dallas was up by 1...you do that....Up by 12...you take it to the house...
Sick... The guy should have dropped at the 1 yard line.. Just bad luck for you under backers..
Why would he do that for?....Sure if Dallas was up by 1...you do that....Up by 12...you take it to the house...
there was, they just picked up whatever it was. This was also one of the most poorly officiated games I’ve ever seen. Refs determine everything now.
there was, they just picked up whatever it was. This was also one of the most poorly officiated games I’ve ever seen. Refs determine everything now.
Wasn't his arm starting to go forward? Maybe they changed the rule on that.
Not like anyone would even care to challenge it and the replay booth probably already shutdown their computer.
Wasn't his arm starting to go forward? Maybe they changed the rule on that.
Not like anyone would even care to challenge it and the replay booth probably already shutdown their computer.
there was, they just picked up whatever it was. This was also one of the most poorly officiated games I’ve ever seen. Refs determine everything now.
Might have just used the flag as a marker - they do that sometimes.
there was, they just picked up whatever it was. This was also one of the most poorly officiated games I’ve ever seen. Refs determine everything now.
Might have just used the flag as a marker - they do that sometimes.
There was definitely a flag. It might have been a hold on the sack, which obviously wouldn’t matter, but in typical fashion, they just ignored it without even saying anything.
There was definitely a flag. It might have been a hold on the sack, which obviously wouldn’t matter, but in typical fashion, they just ignored it without even saying anything.
Sick... The guy should have dropped at the 1 yard line.. Just bad luck for you under backers..
That's 2 possessions which is more than enough. I mean, I had the over 47.5 but I would think that it's the "professional" thing to do is to just run out the clock and for the other team to NOT use time outs with the team about to score on the 1 yard line. An LSU player did it 1-2 years ago and there was controversy over it..
Sick... The guy should have dropped at the 1 yard line.. Just bad luck for you under backers..
That's 2 possessions which is more than enough. I mean, I had the over 47.5 but I would think that it's the "professional" thing to do is to just run out the clock and for the other team to NOT use time outs with the team about to score on the 1 yard line. An LSU player did it 1-2 years ago and there was controversy over it..
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,709
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,391
- PART DEUX 253
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,520
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,512
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,839
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,701
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
