i like gb in a bounce back.
Best Suicide Pick This Week??
I am leaning either Atlanta or Seattle as well...I feel like this is the perfect spot to use Seahawks, home game vs inferior opponent...DET has no pass rush to go against SEA's weak spot, I see Hasselbeck tearing these guys a new one
I am leaning either Atlanta or Seattle as well...I feel like this is the perfect spot to use Seahawks, home game vs inferior opponent...DET has no pass rush to go against SEA's weak spot, I see Hasselbeck tearing these guys a new one
Falcons kept me alive, proved to be a very safe pick. 92 remain. Nearly had about half the remaining people eliminated with the Lions bid for an upset but no dice. That's why I don't pick 2 win teams in this thing.
Pretty straight forward for me this week DOLPHINS or VIKINGS?
Falcons kept me alive, proved to be a very safe pick. 92 remain. Nearly had about half the remaining people eliminated with the Lions bid for an upset but no dice. That's why I don't pick 2 win teams in this thing.
Pretty straight forward for me this week DOLPHINS or VIKINGS?
This week its pretty much dolphins or vikings. I took a peek at both teams schedules, and neither of them have games usefull later in season. I figured miswell use mini as its a lock and i won't need em anymore anyways. Time to start cracking out the big teams at this point.
This week its pretty much dolphins or vikings. I took a peek at both teams schedules, and neither of them have games usefull later in season. I figured miswell use mini as its a lock and i won't need em anymore anyways. Time to start cracking out the big teams at this point.
I think you're right. Bucs coming off that win with a fiery new quarterback against an in-state rival could be a recipe for another upset. A lot more likely than the Lions going on the road and beating the Vikings. And, yes, Vikings really have no more "useful" games left.
VIKINGS IT IS!!!!
I think you're right. Bucs coming off that win with a fiery new quarterback against an in-state rival could be a recipe for another upset. A lot more likely than the Lions going on the road and beating the Vikings. And, yes, Vikings really have no more "useful" games left.
VIKINGS IT IS!!!!
Had a big scare with Seattle last week but survived it anyways, this week hopefully will be much easier with the Vikings
This is my first year doing survivor and im in a very large pool just outta curiosity how long do these tend to go to, the website I did it on is $25K to winner so I have a feeling I may end up into the playoffs if i make it that far
Had a big scare with Seattle last week but survived it anyways, this week hopefully will be much easier with the Vikings
This is my first year doing survivor and im in a very large pool just outta curiosity how long do these tend to go to, the website I did it on is $25K to winner so I have a feeling I may end up into the playoffs if i make it that far
Vikings did it!!!! Nearly had a ton of people eliminated taking the Fins but to no avail. Only 2 out of 92 were eliminated as they were on the Donkeys.
I REALLY REALLY want to take Detriot this week. Insane???
Also thinking Bengals, Cowboys, or Cardinals....
Thoughts???
Vikings did it!!!! Nearly had a ton of people eliminated taking the Fins but to no avail. Only 2 out of 92 were eliminated as they were on the Donkeys.
I REALLY REALLY want to take Detriot this week. Insane???
Also thinking Bengals, Cowboys, or Cardinals....
Thoughts???
haha sounds like my pool. 500 people to start. 100 left last week. 75 took fins
. 45k prizepool. And ofcourse a few donks took denver haha
teams like detroit cleveland and rams i just would never pick. you only have to take 17 of the 32 teams....
I like Pit @ kc this week, Dallas vs. Oakland next week, and Cincy vs. Det. the week after. New england is a possible play, as they have a crap schedule...
haha sounds like my pool. 500 people to start. 100 left last week. 75 took fins
. 45k prizepool. And ofcourse a few donks took denver haha
teams like detroit cleveland and rams i just would never pick. you only have to take 17 of the 32 teams....
I like Pit @ kc this week, Dallas vs. Oakland next week, and Cincy vs. Det. the week after. New england is a possible play, as they have a crap schedule...
used Balt, WSH, PHL, SF, NYG, PIT, NE, SD, SEA, AND MIN
possible plays right now for me
Jacksonville vs Buffalo
Cowboys vs Redskins
Saints at Bucs
Bengals at Raidaas
Cards at Rams
been staying away from road teams so lets see how it goes....i got 25 left
used Balt, WSH, PHL, SF, NYG, PIT, NE, SD, SEA, AND MIN
possible plays right now for me
Jacksonville vs Buffalo
Cowboys vs Redskins
Saints at Bucs
Bengals at Raidaas
Cards at Rams
been staying away from road teams so lets see how it goes....i got 25 left
cinn
Very bad idea. Cinci plays: Oakland, Cleveland, and Det their next 3 games. Why not save, as there are other safe picks this week...
Checking schedules is the most important part of a survivor pool, its important in weeks when theres maybe only 1 or 2 safe games, to reserve those picks for that time.
Dont wanna get stuck taking a dog in the last few weeks when theres only a handfull of people left fighting for a 5digit value.
cinn
Very bad idea. Cinci plays: Oakland, Cleveland, and Det their next 3 games. Why not save, as there are other safe picks this week...
Checking schedules is the most important part of a survivor pool, its important in weeks when theres maybe only 1 or 2 safe games, to reserve those picks for that time.
Dont wanna get stuck taking a dog in the last few weeks when theres only a handfull of people left fighting for a 5digit value.
Either way you could switch the two around i suppose. So I take back what i said about Cinci beeing a bad pick this week
Either way you could switch the two around i suppose. So I take back what i said about Cinci beeing a bad pick this week
Kc on the other hand just beat a divisional rival, while oakland lost to one(to kc haha, how ironic the nfl schedule is!!!).
Kc on the other hand just beat a divisional rival, while oakland lost to one(to kc haha, how ironic the nfl schedule is!!!).
I am struggling to find a pick this week: its between Dallas and New Orleans for me right now, but don't like the divisional match-up thing here
I am struggling to find a pick this week: its between Dallas and New Orleans for me right now, but don't like the divisional match-up thing here
I've used Minnesota, NE, and Pittsburgh....so I can't use any of them
My top choices are either Dallas vs Wash., Jax vs Buff., NO at TB, or Arz at Stl....its gotta be one of those 4 for me, because I dont have many good teams left
I've used Minnesota, NE, and Pittsburgh....so I can't use any of them
My top choices are either Dallas vs Wash., Jax vs Buff., NO at TB, or Arz at Stl....its gotta be one of those 4 for me, because I dont have many good teams left
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
