• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Congrats Steelers fans

    1234 Next Last»
    Stuckey
    Onthereal
    dabuckster
    THEMUGG
    Gabbo
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4200
    Posts: 82
    1234 Next Last»
     
    Stuckey
    Stuckey
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21313
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:07 PM ET #1

    You guys deserved the win.

    Cover, not so much.  D holding one of the worst calls Ive ever seen.  I said after the first drive, refs too much involved.  Personal foul on Troy uncalled for.   And from then on, you knew refs would dominate the game.  From the PI's to the called back punt return....Steelers got the win and credit to thenm.

     

    LMAO off at anybody who said the hook didn't matter.  Morons

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    You guys deserved the win.

    Cover, not so much.  D holding one of the worst calls Ive ever seen.  I said after the first drive, refs too much involved.  Personal foul on Troy uncalled for.   And from then on, you knew refs would dominate the game.  From the PI's to the called back punt return....Steelers got the win and credit to thenm.

     

    LMAO off at anybody who said the hook didn't matter.  Morons

     

     
    Onthereal
    Onthereal
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6852
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:08 PM ET #2

    Exactly man. Refs were involved way too much.
    Reply
    Exactly man. Refs were involved way too much.
     
    dabuckster
    dabuckster
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1501
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:09 PM ET #3

    Stucky, a man of your word.  I had Pitt but I agree with you.  The refs dominated that game and I was disappointed as a fan.  It seemed like every play you were looking for the next flag.

     

    GL going forward

    Reply

    Stucky, a man of your word.  I had Pitt but I agree with you.  The refs dominated that game and I was disappointed as a fan.  It seemed like every play you were looking for the next flag.

     

    GL going forward

     
    Stuckey
    Stuckey
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21313
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:10 PM ET #4

    And as a Ravens fan, I would say way too much toward the Steelers, but I am biase so I can no say with any confidence it was one way or the other.  I said before the game I wanted a ref free game and did not get it.  Welcome to the new NFL.  Credit to the Steelers for making the plays when they counted
    Reply
    And as a Ravens fan, I would say way too much toward the Steelers, but I am biase so I can no say with any confidence it was one way or the other.  I said before the game I wanted a ref free game and did not get it.  Welcome to the new NFL.  Credit to the Steelers for making the plays when they counted
     
    Stuckey
    Stuckey
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21313
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:11 PM ET #5

    *And as a Ravens fan, I would say way too much toward the Steelers, but I am biased so I can not say with any confidence it was one way or the other.  I said before the game I wanted a ref free game and did not get it.  Welcome to the new NFL.  Credit to the Steelers for making the plays when they counted
    Reply
    *And as a Ravens fan, I would say way too much toward the Steelers, but I am biased so I can not say with any confidence it was one way or the other.  I said before the game I wanted a ref free game and did not get it.  Welcome to the new NFL.  Credit to the Steelers for making the plays when they counted
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:13 PM ET #6

    Refs had too much influence...........but the Clavens kicked themselves in the nuts with 3 2nd hf TO's............no TO's = Blat win
    Reply
    Refs had too much influence...........but the Clavens kicked themselves in the nuts with 3 2nd hf TO's............no TO's = Blat win
     
    Gabbo
    Gabbo
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 3634
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:14 PM ET #7

    Unfortunately, it was never going to be a ref free game between two of the most physical teams in the league. And that's before taking their hatred and rivalry into play.
    Reply
    Unfortunately, it was never going to be a ref free game between two of the most physical teams in the league. And that's before taking their hatred and rivalry into play.
     
    tuttleberry
    tuttleberry
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 1162
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:15 PM ET #8

    I give no credit at all. Not even a little. Flacco and Rice gave the 3rd quarter away in a way that was totally out of character for both of them. Rice 1st fumble of the season, Flacco airmailing a bomb, and then a fumbled snap. All 3 strung together are so improbable, it's not believable. Say what you want, I don't care.
    Reply
    I give no credit at all. Not even a little. Flacco and Rice gave the 3rd quarter away in a way that was totally out of character for both of them. Rice 1st fumble of the season, Flacco airmailing a bomb, and then a fumbled snap. All 3 strung together are so improbable, it's not believable. Say what you want, I don't care.
     
    Stuckey
    Stuckey
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21313
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:15 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbo:

    Unfortunately, it was never going to be a ref free game between two of the most physical teams in the league. And that's before taking their hatred and rivalry into play.

    The last game was.  It is nice to hope

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbo:

    Unfortunately, it was never going to be a ref free game between two of the most physical teams in the league. And that's before taking their hatred and rivalry into play.

    The last game was.  It is nice to hope

     
    RJSizzle
    RJSizzle
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 6091
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:16 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey:

     

    LMAO off at anybody who said the hook didn't matter.  Morons

     



    It definitely mattered, it suckered the shit out of a lot of bettors who thought they were getting 'value'. Squares were giddy about it.

    I can say I agree with this assessment about this game.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey:

     

    LMAO off at anybody who said the hook didn't matter.  Morons

     



    It definitely mattered, it suckered the shit out of a lot of bettors who thought they were getting 'value'. Squares were giddy about it.

    I can say I agree with this assessment about this game.


     
    stickman80733
    stickman80733
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 1864
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:16 PM ET #11

    sick game 
    Reply
    sick game 
     
    steelwill43
    steelwill43
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 5214
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:17 PM ET #12

    I didnt call you out in my thread Stuckey because you were one of the few ravens fans with class. You gave reasoning to your pick and didnt talk shit.
    Reply
    I didnt call you out in my thread Stuckey because you were one of the few ravens fans with class. You gave reasoning to your pick and didnt talk shit.
     
    srcharles2
    srcharles2
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 1208
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:17 PM ET #13

    thanks
    Reply
    thanks
     
    moosehunter
    moosehunter
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 6525
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:17 PM ET #14

    no need to even discuss the hook with the kids anymore.

    I said it in game, really hate it when refs (and Triplett is one of the worst) feel a need to be part of the outcome - almost like they want to be the focus instead of the teams.

    Pitt outplayed Balty overall, if Boldin caught that TD then the hook would have been all the more noticeable....see you in CBB all season bro....
    Reply
    no need to even discuss the hook with the kids anymore.

    I said it in game, really hate it when refs (and Triplett is one of the worst) feel a need to be part of the outcome - almost like they want to be the focus instead of the teams.

    Pitt outplayed Balty overall, if Boldin caught that TD then the hook would have been all the more noticeable....see you in CBB all season bro....
     
    Stuckey
    Stuckey
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21313
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:19 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by tuttleberry:

    I give no credit at all. Not even a little. Flacco and Rice gave the 3rd quarter away in a way that was totally out of character for both of them. Rice 1st fumble of the season, Flacco airmailing a bomb, and then a fumbled snap. All 3 strung together are so improbable, it's not believable. Say what you want, I don't care.

     

    They scored td's when they needed to so you have to give credit where it is due, but the refs are now ruining the NFL

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tuttleberry:

    I give no credit at all. Not even a little. Flacco and Rice gave the 3rd quarter away in a way that was totally out of character for both of them. Rice 1st fumble of the season, Flacco airmailing a bomb, and then a fumbled snap. All 3 strung together are so improbable, it's not believable. Say what you want, I don't care.

     

    They scored td's when they needed to so you have to give credit where it is due, but the refs are now ruining the NFL

     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:19 PM ET #16

    stuckey  ...u dont need to do that...u a tremendous capper....just another game .  but the psychological aspect of this particular game was intriguing to me  in regards to the line opening and movement etctec...but ty.,coming from u its a pleasure...hard not to follow u by the way..when u piked balty i said sheeet..i pray u on green bay...
    bigFnPOO
    Reply
    stuckey  ...u dont need to do that...u a tremendous capper....just another game .  but the psychological aspect of this particular game was intriguing to me  in regards to the line opening and movement etctec...but ty.,coming from u its a pleasure...hard not to follow u by the way..when u piked balty i said sheeet..i pray u on green bay...
     
    Stuckey
    Stuckey
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21313
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:21 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by RJSizzle:



    It definitely mattered, it suckered the shit out of a lot of bettors who thought they were getting 'value'. Squares were giddy about it.

    I can say I agree with this assessment about this game.


     

    Youre the man dude.  I wish we could all be like you and I wish that I had Pitt -3.5 and never had to worry.  Where can I sign up to cap like you?   Youre a fucking stud!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RJSizzle:



    It definitely mattered, it suckered the shit out of a lot of bettors who thought they were getting 'value'. Squares were giddy about it.

    I can say I agree with this assessment about this game.


     

    Youre the man dude.  I wish we could all be like you and I wish that I had Pitt -3.5 and never had to worry.  Where can I sign up to cap like you?   Youre a fucking stud!

     
    Stuckey
    Stuckey
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21313
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:22 PM ET #18

    Rjsizzle for President
    Reply
    Rjsizzle for President
     
    ArtSchlichterJr
    ArtSchlichterJr
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3465
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:23 PM ET #19

    ..GL
    Be careful with the axe Eugene.
    Reply
    ..GL
     
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Jaysvdubwhat
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 23787
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:24 PM ET #20

    Don't worry Stuckey.

    The FLYERS are going to win the cup this year.
    Reply
    Don't worry Stuckey.

    The FLYERS are going to win the cup this year.
     
    t6rider
    t6rider
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:25 PM ET #21

    I think it's more Roger Goodel than the refs themselves. We'll see the same thing tomorrow during the Pats-Jets game to keep viewers watching for the entirety of the game.
    Reply
    I think it's more Roger Goodel than the refs themselves. We'll see the same thing tomorrow during the Pats-Jets game to keep viewers watching for the entirety of the game.
     
    dendogg55
    dendogg55
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 8897
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:30 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by steelwill43:

    I didnt call you out in my thread Stuckey because you were one of the few ravens fans with class. You gave reasoning to your pick and didnt talk shit.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by steelwill43:

    I didnt call you out in my thread Stuckey because you were one of the few ravens fans with class. You gave reasoning to your pick and didnt talk shit.



     
    dendogg55
    dendogg55
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 8897
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:35 PM ET #23

    Cheers to all my real Steeler fans who knew this game would be tough!!!  Much Respect Stuckey!!!! Hard to see the game not determined, but influenced by huge calls!!! Best of Luck in the Future!!!



    Reply
    Cheers to all my real Steeler fans who knew this game would be tough!!!  Much Respect Stuckey!!!! Hard to see the game not determined, but influenced by huge calls!!! Best of Luck in the Future!!!



     
    Stuckey
    Stuckey
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21313
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:35 PM ET #24

    RJ, I'm on ATL and the under.  I hope you are on them too because if not, I am lost without you
    Reply
    RJ, I'm on ATL and the under.  I hope you are on them too because if not, I am lost without you
     
     
    Crowkillers
    Crowkillers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 32063
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2011 - 8:36 PM ET #25

    I sure in the Hell ain't no Steeler fan... But I was today...
    Reply
    I sure in the Hell ain't no Steeler fan... But I was today...
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 502
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,516
    • Sunday 3,119
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,900
    • HELP PLEASE 1,388
    • NFL Sunday 7,273
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,522
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,734

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.