Posted:
#1
Dallas is one of those teams that has so much talent yet they can never all play on the same page. If they were to play together, they'd be a solid offensive team. The Bears are a team that have solid talent with a lot of injuries but still continue to pull off some wins.
I really think that Dallas has to win this game. It is a huge game them and even though its cold, I think they have enough to pull it off. I don't think that the Bears will gain a big lead if they score first and I do believe it'll be back and forth throughout the game and possibly low scoring.
The Bears do have a slight advantage with the weather but I am in Chicago and its not horrible; yes its cold but not that cold that hurts to be in.
If it stays as a pk, I am going to go with Dallas and hope that since many seem to be on Chicago, I can maybe get a 1.5 somewhere too.
The Bears haven't covered a spread in Chicago this year and the Cowboys are 4 and 2 on the road ATS. Chicago does have Jeffrey and Marshall who are big WR and hard to cover but besides them, their offense threats aren't amazing.
The Cowboys have Dez, a healthy Miles Austin, and several low key WR's that play all around the field that are quite talented and hard to cover. With the banged up secondary for both teams, I believe that it will come down to who can get into the open spaces more often with the short passes if it is indeed going to be slightly windy here in Chicago.
Although many seem to be for Chicago, I am going to take Dallas pk or try to get some points if possible.
Go Dallas (Even though I am from Chicago)!
