Dead serious....help me pick my ALL IN play....serious responses only and quickly please...
Does it count when the SNF team only covers because their oppenent flushs it down the toilet with stupid penaltys?
Does it count when the SNF team only covers because their oppenent flushs it down the toilet with stupid penaltys?
UNDER 44 tomorrow is the play...I think lol.
It is very good you can have that kind of insight about yourself. I feel the same way right now. I spent saturday night sweating out college football games, sitting infront of cbssports watching scores update like a total degenerate..... I should have been at some parties going on.....
I heard a good saying a few weeks back: with gambling, even when you win, you lose because all it does is keep you coming back. You can never win. All it does is drain you mental resources from accomplishing more important things..... and when you do quit, everything seems really boring for a while....
Think abou it this way: suppose i were to take all the time spent over the last 2 years handicapping, reading covers, watching and sweating games and use that time to improve my skills related to my career, I would probably be making double the salary right now.... instead all I did was spend alot of time, go through a ton of stress to make a piddly profit in terms of dollar return per hour spent.
I am cutting back, but every saturday rolls around, i look at the board and somehow convince myself there is "value" and yes, this is the day that i will win and all the time spent worthwhile.... and it never quite happens that way.....
UNDER 44 tomorrow is the play...I think lol.
It is very good you can have that kind of insight about yourself. I feel the same way right now. I spent saturday night sweating out college football games, sitting infront of cbssports watching scores update like a total degenerate..... I should have been at some parties going on.....
I heard a good saying a few weeks back: with gambling, even when you win, you lose because all it does is keep you coming back. You can never win. All it does is drain you mental resources from accomplishing more important things..... and when you do quit, everything seems really boring for a while....
Think abou it this way: suppose i were to take all the time spent over the last 2 years handicapping, reading covers, watching and sweating games and use that time to improve my skills related to my career, I would probably be making double the salary right now.... instead all I did was spend alot of time, go through a ton of stress to make a piddly profit in terms of dollar return per hour spent.
I am cutting back, but every saturday rolls around, i look at the board and somehow convince myself there is "value" and yes, this is the day that i will win and all the time spent worthwhile.... and it never quite happens that way.....
Wait till next week forget this week I am looking at Denver but its a no play for me. SD is off a bye and that is not good for Den.
So was CHI last night...
Wait till next week forget this week I am looking at Denver but its a no play for me. SD is off a bye and that is not good for Den.
So was CHI last night...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,382
- Sunday 10/04/2026 685
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,367
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,479
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,145
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,198
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,877
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
