• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    DILLY IS A CHANGED MAN.. $25,000 Pick

    123 Next Last»
    Dillyboy
    Macck
    bigdude
    the1toturn2
    barneybeans
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 8445
    Posts: 60
    123 Next Last»
     
    Dillyboy
    Dillyboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 320
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 4:26 PM ET #1

    I have decided I will now keep track of my record weekly and overall because the h8ters think I lie. I will also post the wager amount and I will have +/- my bank roll for the week so I got no complaints and everyone can see I am the best also I hope everyone MAXED there Saints bet like I said and I hope Acer took the Vikings hahahahahah 

    NFL Overall 26-14. This week 0-0. Bankroll $0.

    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -13.5 $25,000 to win $22,727

    *Suggesting* 2 Team Teaser for those who gamble a smaller amount- NEW ENGLAND -7.5 and UNDER 51.5 

    I am 100% getting drunk tonight
    ....and if you bet against Brady I automatically don't trust you.

    Dilly Dilly Capper Silly 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I have decided I will now keep track of my record weekly and overall because the h8ters think I lie. I will also post the wager amount and I will have +/- my bank roll for the week so I got no complaints and everyone can see I am the best also I hope everyone MAXED there Saints bet like I said and I hope Acer took the Vikings hahahahahah 

    NFL Overall 26-14. This week 0-0. Bankroll $0.

    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -13.5 $25,000 to win $22,727

    *Suggesting* 2 Team Teaser for those who gamble a smaller amount- NEW ENGLAND -7.5 and UNDER 51.5 

    I am 100% getting drunk tonight
    ....and if you bet against Brady I automatically don't trust you.

    Dilly Dilly Capper Silly 

     
    Macck
    Macck
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 403
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 4:35 PM ET #2

    hahaha...I not betting this one but I like the energy lol...good luck!

    Reply

    hahaha...I not betting this one but I like the energy lol...good luck!

     
    Macck
    Macck
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 403
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 4:36 PM ET #3

    and my a$$ still laughing at those commercials every time I watch em...hands down best commercials going lol

    Reply

    and my a$$ still laughing at those commercials every time I watch em...hands down best commercials going lol

     
    bigdude
    bigdude
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 3461
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 4:38 PM ET #4

    Let’s Get it my dude ...25Gs tho hard to believe ... on same side tho for 2 gs local won’t take anymore ... 

    Reply

    Let’s Get it my dude ...25Gs tho hard to believe ... on same side tho for 2 gs local won’t take anymore ... 

     
    Dillyboy
    Dillyboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 320
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 4:58 PM ET #5

    @ Macck- My name is Dillon and everyone calls me Dill.. so once those commercials came out, all i hear now is Dilly Dilly.

    @ bigdude- Good thats the right side to be on. And you can believe whatever you want. I am no posting my wagers and keeping a bankroll for everyone to base their personal bets off of.
    Reply
    @ Macck- My name is Dillon and everyone calls me Dill.. so once those commercials came out, all i hear now is Dilly Dilly.

    @ bigdude- Good thats the right side to be on. And you can believe whatever you want. I am no posting my wagers and keeping a bankroll for everyone to base their personal bets off of.
     
    the1toturn2
    the1toturn2
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 11692
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 5:00 PM ET #6

    Are you using the criteria of best winning percentage or money made? Because if it is the latter that is just unreasonable and unrealistic and I will explain why     If the Bills cover tonight and you lose 25k you can simply turn around and claim to be making you next play for 200K and so on and so on   
    Reply
    Are you using the criteria of best winning percentage or money made? Because if it is the latter that is just unreasonable and unrealistic and I will explain why     If the Bills cover tonight and you lose 25k you can simply turn around and claim to be making you next play for 200K and so on and so on   
     
    barneybeans
    barneybeans
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 9981
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 5:04 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by the1toturn2:

    Are you using the criteria of best winning percentage or money made? Because if it is the latter that is just unreasonable and unrealistic and I will explain why     If the Bills cover tonight and you lose 25k you can simply turn around and claim to be making you next play for 200K and so on and so on
    HFC

    The pen is mightier than the pigs
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by the1toturn2:

    Are you using the criteria of best winning percentage or money made? Because if it is the latter that is just unreasonable and unrealistic and I will explain why     If the Bills cover tonight and you lose 25k you can simply turn around and claim to be making you next play for 200K and so on and so on
    HFC

     
    Dillyboy
    Dillyboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 320
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 5:08 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by the1toturn2:

    Are you using the criteria of best winning percentage or money made? Because if it is the latter that is just unreasonable and unrealistic and I will explain why     If the Bills cover tonight and you lose 25k you can simply turn around and claim to be making you next play for 200K and so on and so on   

    Absolutely false. I would never bet 200k on anything. Also I would never bet 200k just to get back your attention? My max bet in my life has been 50k on last years SB which I lost. I am smarter with my money then that Mr.the1toturn2 ? 

    I will be showing weekly money made and money lost..make your own percentage. Same thing in my eyes. Id rather see someone make a lot of money then tell me they are 60%.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by the1toturn2:

    Are you using the criteria of best winning percentage or money made? Because if it is the latter that is just unreasonable and unrealistic and I will explain why     If the Bills cover tonight and you lose 25k you can simply turn around and claim to be making you next play for 200K and so on and so on   

    Absolutely false. I would never bet 200k on anything. Also I would never bet 200k just to get back your attention? My max bet in my life has been 50k on last years SB which I lost. I am smarter with my money then that Mr.the1toturn2 ? 

    I will be showing weekly money made and money lost..make your own percentage. Same thing in my eyes. Id rather see someone make a lot of money then tell me they are 60%.
     
    DW7
    DW7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 2660
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 5:33 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillyboy:

    I have decided I will now keep track of my record weekly and overall because the h8ters think I lie. I will also post the wager amount and I will have +/- my bank roll for the week so I got no complaints and everyone can see I am the best also I hope everyone MAXED there Saints bet like I said and I hope Acer took the Vikings hahahahahah 

    NFL Overall 26-14. This week 0-0. Bankroll $0.

    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -13.5 $25,000 to win $22,727

    *Suggesting* 2 Team Teaser for those who gamble a smaller amount- NEW ENGLAND -7.5 and UNDER 51.5 

    I am 100% getting drunk tonight
    ....and if you bet against Brady I automatically don't trust you.

    Dilly Dilly Capper Silly 



    If you have that kind on money ($25,000) to bet, Why are you wasting your time on these threads? I'm not hating at all, but once you put this amount out there, you will not be taken serious.

    " I rather have a mead "

     Good Luck with plays.

    Dilly- Dilly


    "Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion."
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillyboy:

    I have decided I will now keep track of my record weekly and overall because the h8ters think I lie. I will also post the wager amount and I will have +/- my bank roll for the week so I got no complaints and everyone can see I am the best also I hope everyone MAXED there Saints bet like I said and I hope Acer took the Vikings hahahahahah 

    NFL Overall 26-14. This week 0-0. Bankroll $0.

    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -13.5 $25,000 to win $22,727

    *Suggesting* 2 Team Teaser for those who gamble a smaller amount- NEW ENGLAND -7.5 and UNDER 51.5 

    I am 100% getting drunk tonight
    ....and if you bet against Brady I automatically don't trust you.

    Dilly Dilly Capper Silly 



    If you have that kind on money ($25,000) to bet, Why are you wasting your time on these threads? I'm not hating at all, but once you put this amount out there, you will not be taken serious.

    " I rather have a mead "

     Good Luck with plays.

    Dilly- Dilly


     
    thatguy
    thatguy
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 8683
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 5:46 PM ET #10

    Why is it so hard for you chumps to think $25,000 bets are not out there? We do these sized bets at lest once to twice a month. Yes people really do place wagers that large. Not sure why anyone cares anyhow. 

    Reply

    Why is it so hard for you chumps to think $25,000 bets are not out there? We do these sized bets at lest once to twice a month. Yes people really do place wagers that large. Not sure why anyone cares anyhow. 

     
    1pumpchump
    1pumpchump
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 3218
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 5:49 PM ET #11

    Thats a HUGE NUMBER to lay on the road CG, i mean GC but good luck 
    Reply
    Thats a HUGE NUMBER to lay on the road CG, i mean GC but good luck 
     
    DW7
    DW7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 2660
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 5:53 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy:

    Why is it so hard for you chumps to think $25,000 bets are not out there? We do these sized bets at lest once to twice a month. Yes people really do place wagers that large. Not sure why anyone cares anyhow. 


    No one said a $25,000 are not there, lets be serious, if you are betting $25000 a game, would you be here posting? Or you would be in a VIP room doing what you do best?  I'm not challenging anyone, And for the " Chump " comment , Ok well deserved CAPTAIN.
    "Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion."
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy:

    Why is it so hard for you chumps to think $25,000 bets are not out there? We do these sized bets at lest once to twice a month. Yes people really do place wagers that large. Not sure why anyone cares anyhow. 


    No one said a $25,000 are not there, lets be serious, if you are betting $25000 a game, would you be here posting? Or you would be in a VIP room doing what you do best?  I'm not challenging anyone, And for the " Chump " comment , Ok well deserved CAPTAIN.
     
    dcgmt
    dcgmt
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 46247
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 5:56 PM ET #13

    GL Dillyboy
    Reply
    GL Dillyboy
     
    TheSquare
    TheSquare
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16398
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 5:59 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillyboy:

    I have decided I will now keep track of my record weekly and overall because the h8ters think I lie. I will also post the wager amount and I will have +/- my bank roll for the week so I got no complaints and everyone can see I am the best also I hope everyone MAXED there Saints bet like I said and I hope Acer took the Vikings hahahahahah NFL Overall 26-14. This week 0-0. Bankroll $0.NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -13.5 $25,000 to win $22,727*Suggesting* 2 Team Teaser for those who gamble a smaller amount- NEW ENGLAND -7.5 and UNDER 51.5 I am 100% getting drunk tonight....and if you bet against Brady I automatically don't trust you.Dilly Dilly Capper Silly

     

    This week 0-1.  Bankroll -$25,000 an_roll_laughan_burningbag

    "I am 100% getting drunk tonight..."  Yes, after the Pats don't cover.. an_roll_laughan_eek2

    an_cheers BOL tonight bro. clover I'm on the Bills +14 tonight for what you would tip a bartender after 1 beer, $100.. an_2drinks

    I just wanted to incorporate some humor into your post.. an_drunksickan_wink

    "Schrödinger's bet." A bet that loses when you bet it but wins when you DON'T bet it...
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillyboy:

    I have decided I will now keep track of my record weekly and overall because the h8ters think I lie. I will also post the wager amount and I will have +/- my bank roll for the week so I got no complaints and everyone can see I am the best also I hope everyone MAXED there Saints bet like I said and I hope Acer took the Vikings hahahahahah NFL Overall 26-14. This week 0-0. Bankroll $0.NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -13.5 $25,000 to win $22,727*Suggesting* 2 Team Teaser for those who gamble a smaller amount- NEW ENGLAND -7.5 and UNDER 51.5 I am 100% getting drunk tonight....and if you bet against Brady I automatically don't trust you.Dilly Dilly Capper Silly

     

    This week 0-1.  Bankroll -$25,000 an_roll_laughan_burningbag

    "I am 100% getting drunk tonight..."  Yes, after the Pats don't cover.. an_roll_laughan_eek2

    an_cheers BOL tonight bro. clover I'm on the Bills +14 tonight for what you would tip a bartender after 1 beer, $100.. an_2drinks

    I just wanted to incorporate some humor into your post.. an_drunksickan_wink

     
    bigdude
    bigdude
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 3461
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 6:00 PM ET #15

    Just keep it 100 my Dude

    Reply

    Just keep it 100 my Dude

     
    Dillyboy
    Dillyboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 320
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 6:02 PM ET #16

    Whatever you guys say..

    Im done sweating it. You guys can think whatever you want, say whatever you want. 

    My picks will talk.

    You couldnt pay me to bet the Bills.
    Reply
    Whatever you guys say..

    Im done sweating it. You guys can think whatever you want, say whatever you want. 

    My picks will talk.

    You couldnt pay me to bet the Bills.
     
    Dillyboy
    Dillyboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 320
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 6:08 PM ET #17

    Everyone is feeding into the "best cappers" bullshit.

    "Bills first MNF home game in 10 years"
    "Bills are 1-1 at home"
    "Bills fan base will be electric"
    "Bills still have #3 defense"

    WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE BILLS.. THE F**kING BILLS VS TOM BRADY.. 5 RINGS TOM BRADY..THE PATS 

    DO I AMUSE YOU
    Reply
    Everyone is feeding into the "best cappers" bullshit.

    "Bills first MNF home game in 10 years"
    "Bills are 1-1 at home"
    "Bills fan base will be electric"
    "Bills still have #3 defense"

    WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE BILLS.. THE F**kING BILLS VS TOM BRADY.. 5 RINGS TOM BRADY..THE PATS 

    DO I AMUSE YOU
     
    FD30
    FD30
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2016
    Posts: 3948
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 6:13 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by DW7:


    No one said a $25,000 are not there, lets be serious, if you are betting $25000 a game, would you be here posting? Or you would be in a VIP room doing what you do best?  I'm not challenging anyone, And for the " Chump " comment , Ok well deserved CAPTAIN.
    its not that hard to go on your phone and post ? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DW7:


    No one said a $25,000 are not there, lets be serious, if you are betting $25000 a game, would you be here posting? Or you would be in a VIP room doing what you do best?  I'm not challenging anyone, And for the " Chump " comment , Ok well deserved CAPTAIN.
    its not that hard to go on your phone and post ? 
     
    TheSquare
    TheSquare
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16398
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 6:47 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillyboy:

    Whatever you guys say..Im done sweating it. You guys can think whatever you want, say whatever you want. My picks will talk.You couldnt pay me to bet the Bills.

    Not even for $25,000? an_roll_laughan_drunksick

    "Schrödinger's bet." A bet that loses when you bet it but wins when you DON'T bet it...
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillyboy:

    Whatever you guys say..Im done sweating it. You guys can think whatever you want, say whatever you want. My picks will talk.You couldnt pay me to bet the Bills.

    Not even for $25,000? an_roll_laughan_drunksick

     
    Dillyboy
    Dillyboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 320
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 6:49 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSquare:

    Not even for $25,000? an_roll_laughan_drunksick


    Yea you f**king dumba$$.. You pay me to put 25k on the Bills then I lose 25k...............
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSquare:

    Not even for $25,000? an_roll_laughan_drunksick


    Yea you f**king dumba$$.. You pay me to put 25k on the Bills then I lose 25k...............
     
    TheSquare
    TheSquare
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16398
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 7:02 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillyboy:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSquare:

    Not even for $25,000? 
    Yea you f**king dumba$$.. You pay me to put 25k on the Bills then I lose 25k...............

    Well, that's the joke... an_roll_laugh  I pay you $25,000 to bet the Bills.  You use your "own" $25,000 to bet on the Bills.  IF they lose, you are only down $2,500 since I paid you $25,000 (which covers your loss) to bet the Bills using your own money. an_drunksick

    "Schrödinger's bet." A bet that loses when you bet it but wins when you DON'T bet it...
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Dillyboy:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSquare:

    Not even for $25,000? 
    Yea you f**king dumba$$.. You pay me to put 25k on the Bills then I lose 25k...............

    Well, that's the joke... an_roll_laugh  I pay you $25,000 to bet the Bills.  You use your "own" $25,000 to bet on the Bills.  IF they lose, you are only down $2,500 since I paid you $25,000 (which covers your loss) to bet the Bills using your own money. an_drunksick

     
    Belmont3b
    Belmont3b
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 300
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 7:06 PM ET #22

    Dilly what do you do for a living? 25k on gambling means you are making some serious FU money....

    and are you hiring? Lol

    Reply

    Dilly what do you do for a living? 25k on gambling means you are making some serious FU money....

    and are you hiring? Lol

     
    EasyFinish
    EasyFinish
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 410
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 7:13 PM ET #23

    But isn’t everyone on the Patriots? Didn’t the books lose yesterday?
    I just don’t know about that back door cover by the Bills. I got screwed on the Rams cover yesterday. I always look at your post Dillyboy, you are a good capper, GL tonight 
    Reply
    But isn’t everyone on the Patriots? Didn’t the books lose yesterday?
    I just don’t know about that back door cover by the Bills. I got screwed on the Rams cover yesterday. I always look at your post Dillyboy, you are a good capper, GL tonight 
     
    realtalk339
    realtalk339
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 22
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 7:18 PM ET #24

    Buff is the 4th team to be 14 point dogs on MN, Dogs are 3-0

     

    Buff is the play on that very simple analysis,

    everything points to an official ass whooping by NE, on that very simple analysis- taking Buff

     

    nice bold prediction though

    Reply

    Buff is the 4th team to be 14 point dogs on MN, Dogs are 3-0

     

    Buff is the play on that very simple analysis,

    everything points to an official ass whooping by NE, on that very simple analysis- taking Buff

     

    nice bold prediction though

     
     
    Dillyboy
    Dillyboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 320
    Posted: Oct. 29, 2018 - 7:18 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyFinish:

    But isn’t everyone on the Patriots? Didn’t the books lose yesterday?
    I just don’t know about that back door cover by the Bills. I got screwed on the Rams cover yesterday. I always look at your post Dillyboy, you are a good capper, GL tonight 

    Appreciate that..and appreciate your cover photo hahaha 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyFinish:

    But isn’t everyone on the Patriots? Didn’t the books lose yesterday?
    I just don’t know about that back door cover by the Bills. I got screwed on the Rams cover yesterday. I always look at your post Dillyboy, you are a good capper, GL tonight 

    Appreciate that..and appreciate your cover photo hahaha 
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,756
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,876
    • PART DEUX 262
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,583
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,875
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,666
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,722

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.