• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Eastside Bangers Thread - Disgusting - From Sydney Australia

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    Unders_Club
    lakeontario
    EastsideBangers
    nfl_brosuf
    Eprince
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4963
    Posts: 54
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    Unders_Club
    Unders_Club
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2022
    Posts: 532
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 5:47 AM ET #26

    Guys - don't forget we're on a public forum. 

    Don't take anything here personally.

    And IMO don't take gambling to seriously either.

    @sydneys-best

     

    @JimmyGape

     

    @Wizerguy

     

    @Macwestie1

     The "StraightBets" guy in the NCAAB forum from 2020.

    AND ALOT MORE GUYS - been following you guys for YEARS. Keep your head on, stay sharp - I'd like a lil something extra for the fam over the Christmas break... and it ain't coming on my picks.

     

    Cheers

    Reply

    Guys - don't forget we're on a public forum. 

    Don't take anything here personally.

    And IMO don't take gambling to seriously either.

    @sydneys-best

     

    @JimmyGape

     

    @Wizerguy

     

    @Macwestie1

     The "StraightBets" guy in the NCAAB forum from 2020.

    AND ALOT MORE GUYS - been following you guys for YEARS. Keep your head on, stay sharp - I'd like a lil something extra for the fam over the Christmas break... and it ain't coming on my picks.

     

    Cheers

     
    lakeontario
    lakeontario
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 385
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 6:57 AM ET #27

     

    Do what you have to do . and ignore anything else clover

    Reply

     

    Do what you have to do . and ignore anything else clover

     
    EastsideBangers
    EastsideBangers
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 10658
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 7:33 AM ET #28

    It’s fine. It’s nothing to worry about.

    I appreciate your support Sydney’s but it’s now necessary.

    My days here are numbered anyway 

    Banging since 1983
    Reply

    It’s fine. It’s nothing to worry about.

    I appreciate your support Sydney’s but it’s now necessary.

    My days here are numbered anyway 

     
    nfl_brosuf
    nfl_brosuf
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 11655
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:50 PM ET #29

    First off, we are grown adults and we should understand a few ground rules.  

    1. It's just the Internet, why so serious?  

    2.  I get it, some people have a mental illness and they lived on the Internet like it's real life.  Don't you have real life friends? 

    3.  Everyone posting or watching or fading or tailing, all have an agenda.  I Minor in psychology and what I found out about posting a play is all about clout.  Yes the word is clout.  It means your mama did not give you enough attention that you have to post picks and go on a few winning streak just to get us online strangers to praise you.  Does it feel good when you win and gain a few followers?  Mental health is one hellava drug.

    4.  We have all kinds of characters on here.  The ones that actually bet n won or lose their ass off, I salute you.  However, just remember that some of us, if we lose, we are losing our money too.  You can tell those who are losing their money and not air betting by the passion in their loss.  Being an air bettors, you can post up a tons of games and play with monopoly money and you can post games till you die.  Once again, mental illness is still relative to the believer. 

    5.  Some of us are fun loving and goofing around like myself.  I call your teams as wackers, chets, viqueens, faders, cinnamon, whiners may strike a cord to some people but my mental illness is a personal one.  I worked by Levi's stadium and you can say I'm a whiner's homer but I'm a fan of money first.  If opportunity rises, I'll fade my homer team for money too.  Don't take things personal. 

    6.  Last but not least, bickering is fun when it comes to sports wagering.  See this emoji? an_razz no one say a thing about it. Why?  If you see this, it is a teasing emoji.  We do this as an online warrior but none of us will say it in real life or we will get a beat down.  I only bicker a few person but that is because we are online friends and we know that we are doing it as a friendly gesture.  

    7. Ok one more lol, everyone has their own agenda when we are here on cover's forum.  I've noticed the legend posters are the ones that talks to themselves and ignoring all the noises.  Why?  Well we have the right not to engage in a bickering conversation with the negative people.  If you don't let it bother you, you can survive on here.  We are all online strangers so why get all serious?  The doors are right there, you can come and go as you wishes.  They do not give out trophy on here for participating so why so serious?  You need to check your mental illness and why put more stress in your life over some online transactions?   There are no women here to stroke your ego.  All here are a bunch of dudes.  Enough of this.  Post picks, win or lose and do it for yourself.  Don't worry about other people if they tail or fade.  At the end of the day, it it still all chits and giggles.  Don't let other people's mental illness to rub up on you.  So what's the play? I'm tailing.  an_cheers

    X_____________________________
    Reply

    First off, we are grown adults and we should understand a few ground rules.  

    1. It's just the Internet, why so serious?  

    2.  I get it, some people have a mental illness and they lived on the Internet like it's real life.  Don't you have real life friends? 

    3.  Everyone posting or watching or fading or tailing, all have an agenda.  I Minor in psychology and what I found out about posting a play is all about clout.  Yes the word is clout.  It means your mama did not give you enough attention that you have to post picks and go on a few winning streak just to get us online strangers to praise you.  Does it feel good when you win and gain a few followers?  Mental health is one hellava drug.

    4.  We have all kinds of characters on here.  The ones that actually bet n won or lose their ass off, I salute you.  However, just remember that some of us, if we lose, we are losing our money too.  You can tell those who are losing their money and not air betting by the passion in their loss.  Being an air bettors, you can post up a tons of games and play with monopoly money and you can post games till you die.  Once again, mental illness is still relative to the believer. 

    5.  Some of us are fun loving and goofing around like myself.  I call your teams as wackers, chets, viqueens, faders, cinnamon, whiners may strike a cord to some people but my mental illness is a personal one.  I worked by Levi's stadium and you can say I'm a whiner's homer but I'm a fan of money first.  If opportunity rises, I'll fade my homer team for money too.  Don't take things personal. 

    6.  Last but not least, bickering is fun when it comes to sports wagering.  See this emoji? an_razz no one say a thing about it. Why?  If you see this, it is a teasing emoji.  We do this as an online warrior but none of us will say it in real life or we will get a beat down.  I only bicker a few person but that is because we are online friends and we know that we are doing it as a friendly gesture.  

    7. Ok one more lol, everyone has their own agenda when we are here on cover's forum.  I've noticed the legend posters are the ones that talks to themselves and ignoring all the noises.  Why?  Well we have the right not to engage in a bickering conversation with the negative people.  If you don't let it bother you, you can survive on here.  We are all online strangers so why get all serious?  The doors are right there, you can come and go as you wishes.  They do not give out trophy on here for participating so why so serious?  You need to check your mental illness and why put more stress in your life over some online transactions?   There are no women here to stroke your ego.  All here are a bunch of dudes.  Enough of this.  Post picks, win or lose and do it for yourself.  Don't worry about other people if they tail or fade.  At the end of the day, it it still all chits and giggles.  Don't let other people's mental illness to rub up on you.  So what's the play? I'm tailing.  an_cheers

     
    Eprince
    Eprince
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 4070
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 12:56 PM ET #30

    Wow…. You guys have a lot of time on your hands …. No way I read everything posted in this thread….. confused

    Reply

    Wow…. You guys have a lot of time on your hands …. No way I read everything posted in this thread….. confused

     
    WilliamMunny
    WilliamMunny
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 4270
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 1:00 PM ET #31

    this has been going on since I got here in 2005. Can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen. This whining is ridiculous. Post your picks do a good job and stop all the whining. So what somebody gives you an hard time. This post is pure bs 

    Reply

    this has been going on since I got here in 2005. Can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen. This whining is ridiculous. Post your picks do a good job and stop all the whining. So what somebody gives you an hard time. This post is pure bs 

     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14978
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 1:03 PM ET #32

    @EastsideBangers

     Days are numbered?  Hope your not ill?

    Reply

    @EastsideBangers

     Days are numbered?  Hope your not ill?

     
    oldwiseone
    oldwiseone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 7119
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 1:06 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizerguy:

    @sydneys-best       I understand what you're talking about and I don't condone it. However, he's not that solid and he comes into others threads and stirs the kettle just like many of us do.  I've been keeping track of his record for a few years now. Anyone on this site that post plays, has the obligation to keep a record and or units record for the covers brothers so  the ones that do need help can see where they stand with a handicapper poster that's been around here for a while.      I will honestly say that anyone backing Philadelphia in that game, was not properly handicapping the game from a pure points recent form home / away perspective and the score showed it. I'm not going anywhere, players count on me to give them direction on a game and that's my job here. I see myself getting sucked into the drama as well That's over with. my Job is to focus on my craft and ignore the many distractions..it’s not easy.

    Hey Wizer, I guess I don’t know if East has trolled other posters.  The only point I would respectfully disagree is the obligation of keeping a record.  This is a public forum where people are posting their plays - I know some folks do and that’s great. I’m too old and too busy so I don’t but hope I’ve been able to provide value over the years.  I think where people get in trouble is jumping around or blindly tailing a specific person.  Anyways much respect GL rest of the way peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizerguy:

    @sydneys-best       I understand what you're talking about and I don't condone it. However, he's not that solid and he comes into others threads and stirs the kettle just like many of us do.  I've been keeping track of his record for a few years now. Anyone on this site that post plays, has the obligation to keep a record and or units record for the covers brothers so  the ones that do need help can see where they stand with a handicapper poster that's been around here for a while.      I will honestly say that anyone backing Philadelphia in that game, was not properly handicapping the game from a pure points recent form home / away perspective and the score showed it. I'm not going anywhere, players count on me to give them direction on a game and that's my job here. I see myself getting sucked into the drama as well That's over with. my Job is to focus on my craft and ignore the many distractions..it’s not easy.

    Hey Wizer, I guess I don’t know if East has trolled other posters.  The only point I would respectfully disagree is the obligation of keeping a record.  This is a public forum where people are posting their plays - I know some folks do and that’s great. I’m too old and too busy so I don’t but hope I’ve been able to provide value over the years.  I think where people get in trouble is jumping around or blindly tailing a specific person.  Anyways much respect GL rest of the way peace_5

     
    NutinButtLove
    NutinButtLove
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2018
    Posts: 4801
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 1:17 PM ET #34

    @JimmyGape

     Fk sake dude, a crying emoji is not exactly the sinister stuff you are making it out to be. Anyone familiar with your posts knows you have absolutely no ground to stand on when it comes to classless posting, you're one of the kings in that department. Look at your post on the Eagles game with all the bizarre sexual nonsense thrown in unnecessarily. Now you're crowing because you finally won a bet on the 9ers.

    This is after you got buried not long ago the last time you 'unloaded your entire existence' on some game the 9ers lost before the bye. You had an absolute meltdown when the 9ers lost in the playoffs last year. You started a thread last year saying you had lost so much you were going to throw yourself off a bridge and you sounded like you weren't joking.

    If there's ever been a poster boy for taking this stupid game and gambling on its outcomes way too serious, it is undoubtedly yourself.

    I admit I have made some crappy comments myself in past and had to, as OP says, look at myself in the mirror. I got banned for calling Prime's players ghetto when he said they should get money for their stolen jewelry. Probably since I lived in a ghetto neighbourhood as a white boy til i was 13 and experienced a lot of negative stuff from that time (bikes stolen, suckerpunched for no reason, usual stuff you would expect) I had a real axe to grind.

    I think online comments have people feeling like they can avoid any consequences from bad things being said and that it isn't 'real.' actually, that probably means it is the real you more than anything. If you post hate, you are hateful. Because the person reading those words will still feel some type of impact. And for me, when I realized I felt ashamed of what I had wrote, I decided I didn't want to bring that negativity on myself either.

    Does that mean I'll never tease anyone for a dumb take? No, but let's keep it lighthearted and not cross certain lines that anyone with a brain and conscience knows are there.

    Whatever you put out into the world, online or IRL, really does effect others and yourself. That's why you see the biggest blowhard diehards who go way OTT beating their chest when they win are miserable and suicidal when they lose. Anger is very toxic and lashing out at others only comes back to hurt yourself.

    Reply

    @JimmyGape

     Fk sake dude, a crying emoji is not exactly the sinister stuff you are making it out to be. Anyone familiar with your posts knows you have absolutely no ground to stand on when it comes to classless posting, you're one of the kings in that department. Look at your post on the Eagles game with all the bizarre sexual nonsense thrown in unnecessarily. Now you're crowing because you finally won a bet on the 9ers.

    This is after you got buried not long ago the last time you 'unloaded your entire existence' on some game the 9ers lost before the bye. You had an absolute meltdown when the 9ers lost in the playoffs last year. You started a thread last year saying you had lost so much you were going to throw yourself off a bridge and you sounded like you weren't joking.

    If there's ever been a poster boy for taking this stupid game and gambling on its outcomes way too serious, it is undoubtedly yourself.

    I admit I have made some crappy comments myself in past and had to, as OP says, look at myself in the mirror. I got banned for calling Prime's players ghetto when he said they should get money for their stolen jewelry. Probably since I lived in a ghetto neighbourhood as a white boy til i was 13 and experienced a lot of negative stuff from that time (bikes stolen, suckerpunched for no reason, usual stuff you would expect) I had a real axe to grind.

    I think online comments have people feeling like they can avoid any consequences from bad things being said and that it isn't 'real.' actually, that probably means it is the real you more than anything. If you post hate, you are hateful. Because the person reading those words will still feel some type of impact. And for me, when I realized I felt ashamed of what I had wrote, I decided I didn't want to bring that negativity on myself either.

    Does that mean I'll never tease anyone for a dumb take? No, but let's keep it lighthearted and not cross certain lines that anyone with a brain and conscience knows are there.

    Whatever you put out into the world, online or IRL, really does effect others and yourself. That's why you see the biggest blowhard diehards who go way OTT beating their chest when they win are miserable and suicidal when they lose. Anger is very toxic and lashing out at others only comes back to hurt yourself.

     
    WilliamMunny
    WilliamMunny
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 4270
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 1:20 PM ET #35

    @EastsideBangers

     Then go .. 

    @vetdrm

     ?? 

    Reply

    @EastsideBangers

     Then go .. 

    @vetdrm

     ?? 

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 1:43 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by NutinButtLove:

    @JimmyGape  Fk sake dude, a crying emoji is not exactly the sinister stuff you are making it out to be.

     

    I didn't do anything to the guy except post the same thing in his thread. I never said he was sinister.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by NutinButtLove:

    @JimmyGape  Fk sake dude, a crying emoji is not exactly the sinister stuff you are making it out to be.

     

    I didn't do anything to the guy except post the same thing in his thread. I never said he was sinister.

     
    Eddy_Winslow
    Eddy_Winslow
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 14469
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 1:47 PM ET #37

    ur all fuckedpeace_5peace

    buy $BTC
    Reply

    ur all fuckedpeace_5peace

     
    RebelTell2
    RebelTell2
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 3332
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 2:41 PM ET #38

    Well, it's not about Eastside Bangers. I don't know the guy, or gal. What it is about is his picks. I thought Philly +3 at home was the biggest sucker play on the board. That's why I posted a slightly sarcastic negative comment, because people on Covers follow other people's picks and I hate to see bettors lose money on bad bets.

    Reply

    Well, it's not about Eastside Bangers. I don't know the guy, or gal. What it is about is his picks. I thought Philly +3 at home was the biggest sucker play on the board. That's why I posted a slightly sarcastic negative comment, because people on Covers follow other people's picks and I hate to see bettors lose money on bad bets.

     
    mak104
    mak104
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2012
    Posts: 2110
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 3:56 PM ET #39

    I started a forum a few years ago just because of the bullshit here. One rule-disrespect anyone and your gone. I invite some of the good guys here but no takers. I had to take it down.

    So, who do we like tonight Syd?

    Reply

    I started a forum a few years ago just because of the bullshit here. One rule-disrespect anyone and your gone. I invite some of the good guys here but no takers. I had to take it down.

    So, who do we like tonight Syd?

     
    Charo757
    Charo757
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2020
    Posts: 2035
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 4:07 PM ET #40

    an_popcorn

    Reply

    an_popcorn

     
    sydneys-best
    sydneys-best
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 5084
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 5:58 PM ET #41

    So many people NOT understanding what this thread was meant to be all about ...

    Its not Rocket Science ... No body is soft, or cannot handle some criticism ...

    Its very simple ...

    RESPECT EACH OTHER / AND HELP EACH OTHER BEAT THE BOOKS ...

    Discuss the pros and cons regarding a game, and come up with a winner, more heads together are sometimes better than 1 head ...

    Downgrading someone, bagging someone, throwing $hit at someone doesn't help anyone ...

    ANYWAY ... WHATEVER ... WE MOVE ON TO THE NEXT GAME ...   confused

    Being challenged in life is inevitable ... Being defeated in life is optional ...
    Reply

    So many people NOT understanding what this thread was meant to be all about ...

    Its not Rocket Science ... No body is soft, or cannot handle some criticism ...

    Its very simple ...

    RESPECT EACH OTHER / AND HELP EACH OTHER BEAT THE BOOKS ...

    Discuss the pros and cons regarding a game, and come up with a winner, more heads together are sometimes better than 1 head ...

    Downgrading someone, bagging someone, throwing $hit at someone doesn't help anyone ...

    ANYWAY ... WHATEVER ... WE MOVE ON TO THE NEXT GAME ...   confused

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84736
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 6:08 PM ET #42

    Betting is tough peace_5Take care. peaceclover

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    Betting is tough peace_5Take care. peaceclover

     
    MRxKrazz
    MRxKrazz
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 11486
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2023 - 6:13 PM ET #43

    This hobby we are all into is always going to 50% W or 50% L, we should put what we believe to be a strong angle and share it, I personally do not get all the BS myself, no one can go 100-0, and no one will go 0-100. If you agree with someone drop a BOL, or GL. If you do not, make a post about something you truly believe in and can help out people with the same love as you with this hobby. I know one thing we can all agree with, no one is posting losers on purpose, and no one likes losing. Keep it positive here gents! peace_5

    Reply

    This hobby we are all into is always going to 50% W or 50% L, we should put what we believe to be a strong angle and share it, I personally do not get all the BS myself, no one can go 100-0, and no one will go 0-100. If you agree with someone drop a BOL, or GL. If you do not, make a post about something you truly believe in and can help out people with the same love as you with this hobby. I know one thing we can all agree with, no one is posting losers on purpose, and no one likes losing. Keep it positive here gents! peace_5

     
    Wizerguy
    Wizerguy
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 38331
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2023 - 2:24 AM ET #44

    @oldwiseone

     I understand, GL to you the rest of the way as well. Much respect budpeace_5

    - The storms will come, the storms will pass -
    Reply

    @oldwiseone

     I understand, GL to you the rest of the way as well. Much respect budpeace_5

     
    BannerJoe7645
    BannerJoe7645
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2023
    Posts: 276
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2023 - 8:34 AM ET #45

    [Quote: Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf]First off, we are grown adults and we should understand a few ground rules.   1. It's just the Internet, why so serious?   2.  I get it, some people have a mental illness and they lived on the Internet like it's real life.  Don't you have real life friends?  3.  Everyone posting or watching or fading or tailing, all have an agenda.  I Minor in psychology and what I found out about posting a play is all about clout.  Yes the word is clout.  It means your mama did not give you enough attention that you have to post picks and go on a few winning streak just to get us online strangers to praise you.  Does it feel good when you win and gain a few followers?  Mental health is one hellava drug. 4.  We have all kinds of characters on here.  The ones that actually bet n won or lose their ass off, I salute you.  However, just remember that some of us, if we lose, we are losing our money too.  You can tell those who are losing their money and not air betting by the passion in their loss.  Being an air bettors, you can post up a tons of games and play with monopoly money and you can post games till you die.  Once again, mental illness is still relative to the believer.  5.  Some of us are fun loving and goofing around like myself.  I call your teams as wackers, chets, viqueens, faders, cinnamon, whiners may strike a cord to some people but my mental illness is a personal one.  I worked by Levi's stadium and you can say I'm a whiner's homer but I'm a fan of money first.  If opportunity rises, I'll fade my homer team for money too.  Don't take things personal.  6.  Last but not least, bickering is fun when it comes to sports wagering.  See this emoji?  no one say a thing about it. Why?  If you see this, it is a teasing emoji.  We do this as an online warrior but none of us will say it in real life or we will get a beat down.  I only bicker a few person but that is because we are online friends and we know that we are doing it as a friendly gesture.   7. Ok one more lol, everyone has their own agenda when we are here on cover's forum.  I've noticed the legend posters are the ones that talks to themselves and ignoring all the noises.  Why?  Well we have the right not to engage in a bickering conversation with the negative people.  If you don't let it bother you, you can survive on here.  We are all online strangers so why get all serious?  The doors are right there, you can come and go as you wishes.  They do not give out trophy on here for participating so why so serious?  You need to check your mental illness and why put more stress in your life over some online transactions?   There are no women here to stroke your ego.  All here are a bunch of dudes.  Enough of this.  Post picks, win or lose and do it for yourself.  Don't worry about other people if they tail or fade.  At the end of the day, it it still all chits and giggles.  Don't let other people's mental illness to rub up on you.  So what's the play?

    This is a Public gambling forum. Youre NOT the covers police. Youre just another douschbag with a piece of paper. Take your "psychology" and go play with yourself & ask yourself how does that make you feel.peace_5

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf]First off, we are grown adults and we should understand a few ground rules.   1. It's just the Internet, why so serious?   2.  I get it, some people have a mental illness and they lived on the Internet like it's real life.  Don't you have real life friends?  3.  Everyone posting or watching or fading or tailing, all have an agenda.  I Minor in psychology and what I found out about posting a play is all about clout.  Yes the word is clout.  It means your mama did not give you enough attention that you have to post picks and go on a few winning streak just to get us online strangers to praise you.  Does it feel good when you win and gain a few followers?  Mental health is one hellava drug. 4.  We have all kinds of characters on here.  The ones that actually bet n won or lose their ass off, I salute you.  However, just remember that some of us, if we lose, we are losing our money too.  You can tell those who are losing their money and not air betting by the passion in their loss.  Being an air bettors, you can post up a tons of games and play with monopoly money and you can post games till you die.  Once again, mental illness is still relative to the believer.  5.  Some of us are fun loving and goofing around like myself.  I call your teams as wackers, chets, viqueens, faders, cinnamon, whiners may strike a cord to some people but my mental illness is a personal one.  I worked by Levi's stadium and you can say I'm a whiner's homer but I'm a fan of money first.  If opportunity rises, I'll fade my homer team for money too.  Don't take things personal.  6.  Last but not least, bickering is fun when it comes to sports wagering.  See this emoji?  no one say a thing about it. Why?  If you see this, it is a teasing emoji.  We do this as an online warrior but none of us will say it in real life or we will get a beat down.  I only bicker a few person but that is because we are online friends and we know that we are doing it as a friendly gesture.   7. Ok one more lol, everyone has their own agenda when we are here on cover's forum.  I've noticed the legend posters are the ones that talks to themselves and ignoring all the noises.  Why?  Well we have the right not to engage in a bickering conversation with the negative people.  If you don't let it bother you, you can survive on here.  We are all online strangers so why get all serious?  The doors are right there, you can come and go as you wishes.  They do not give out trophy on here for participating so why so serious?  You need to check your mental illness and why put more stress in your life over some online transactions?   There are no women here to stroke your ego.  All here are a bunch of dudes.  Enough of this.  Post picks, win or lose and do it for yourself.  Don't worry about other people if they tail or fade.  At the end of the day, it it still all chits and giggles.  Don't let other people's mental illness to rub up on you.  So what's the play?

    This is a Public gambling forum. Youre NOT the covers police. Youre just another douschbag with a piece of paper. Take your "psychology" and go play with yourself & ask yourself how does that make you feel.peace_5

     
    IamYourGod99
    IamYourGod99
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 932
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2023 - 10:51 AM ET #46

    ONLY THE IDIOTS WHO CARE WHAT OTHERS SAID ON THE INTERNET! 

    Reply

    ONLY THE IDIOTS WHO CARE WHAT OTHERS SAID ON THE INTERNET! 

     
    nfl_brosuf
    nfl_brosuf
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 11655
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2023 - 9:24 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by BannerJoe7645:

    Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf:

    First off, we are grown adults and we should understand a few ground rules.   1. It's just the Internet, why so serious?   2.  I get it, some people have a mental illness and they lived on the Internet like it's real life.  Don't you have real life friends?  3.  Everyone posting or watching or fading or tailing, all have an agenda.  I Minor in psychology and what I found out about posting a play is all about clout.  Yes the word is clout.  It means your mama did not give you enough attention that you have to post picks and go on a few winning streak just to get us online strangers to praise you.  Does it feel good when you win and gain a few followers?  Mental health is one hellava drug. 4.  We have all kinds of characters on here.  The ones that actually bet n won or lose their ass off, I salute you.  However, just remember that some of us, if we lose, we are losing our money too.  You can tell those who are losing their money and not air betting by the passion in their loss.  Being an air bettors, you can post up a tons of games and play with monopoly money and you can post games till you die.  Once again, mental illness is still relative to the believer.  5.  Some of us are fun loving and goofing around like myself.  I call your teams as wackers, chets, viqueens, faders, cinnamon, whiners may strike a cord to some people but my mental illness is a personal one.  I worked by Levi's stadium and you can say I'm a whiner's homer but I'm a fan of money first.  If opportunity rises, I'll fade my homer team for money too.  Don't take things personal.  6.  Last but not least, bickering is fun when it comes to sports wagering.  See this emoji?  no one say a thing about it. Why?  If you see this, it is a teasing emoji.  We do this as an online warrior but none of us will say it in real life or we will get a beat down.  I only bicker a few person but that is because we are online friends and we know that we are doing it as a friendly gesture.   7. Ok one more lol, everyone has their own agenda when we are here on cover's forum.  I've noticed the legend posters are the ones that talks to themselves and ignoring all the noises.  Why?  Well we have the right not to engage in a bickering conversation with the negative people.  If you don't let it bother you, you can survive on here.  We are all online strangers so why get all serious?  The doors are right there, you can come and go as you wishes.  They do not give out trophy on here for participating so why so serious?  You need to check your mental illness and why put more stress in your life over some online transactions?   There are no women here to stroke your ego.  All here are a bunch of dudes.  Enough of this.  Post picks, win or lose and do it for yourself.  Don't worry about other people if they tail or fade.  At the end of the day, it it still all chits and giggles.  Don't let other people's mental illness to rub up on you.  So what's the play? This is a Public gambling forum. Youre NOT the covers police. Youre just another douschbag with a piece of paper. Take your "psychology" and go play with yourself & ask yourself how does that make you feel.

     

    Knowing that you cared, it feels great.  Like the first time your pisser got tickled and blew a load.  

    new_laugh_sweat

    X_____________________________
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BannerJoe7645:

    Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf:

    First off, we are grown adults and we should understand a few ground rules.   1. It's just the Internet, why so serious?   2.  I get it, some people have a mental illness and they lived on the Internet like it's real life.  Don't you have real life friends?  3.  Everyone posting or watching or fading or tailing, all have an agenda.  I Minor in psychology and what I found out about posting a play is all about clout.  Yes the word is clout.  It means your mama did not give you enough attention that you have to post picks and go on a few winning streak just to get us online strangers to praise you.  Does it feel good when you win and gain a few followers?  Mental health is one hellava drug. 4.  We have all kinds of characters on here.  The ones that actually bet n won or lose their ass off, I salute you.  However, just remember that some of us, if we lose, we are losing our money too.  You can tell those who are losing their money and not air betting by the passion in their loss.  Being an air bettors, you can post up a tons of games and play with monopoly money and you can post games till you die.  Once again, mental illness is still relative to the believer.  5.  Some of us are fun loving and goofing around like myself.  I call your teams as wackers, chets, viqueens, faders, cinnamon, whiners may strike a cord to some people but my mental illness is a personal one.  I worked by Levi's stadium and you can say I'm a whiner's homer but I'm a fan of money first.  If opportunity rises, I'll fade my homer team for money too.  Don't take things personal.  6.  Last but not least, bickering is fun when it comes to sports wagering.  See this emoji?  no one say a thing about it. Why?  If you see this, it is a teasing emoji.  We do this as an online warrior but none of us will say it in real life or we will get a beat down.  I only bicker a few person but that is because we are online friends and we know that we are doing it as a friendly gesture.   7. Ok one more lol, everyone has their own agenda when we are here on cover's forum.  I've noticed the legend posters are the ones that talks to themselves and ignoring all the noises.  Why?  Well we have the right not to engage in a bickering conversation with the negative people.  If you don't let it bother you, you can survive on here.  We are all online strangers so why get all serious?  The doors are right there, you can come and go as you wishes.  They do not give out trophy on here for participating so why so serious?  You need to check your mental illness and why put more stress in your life over some online transactions?   There are no women here to stroke your ego.  All here are a bunch of dudes.  Enough of this.  Post picks, win or lose and do it for yourself.  Don't worry about other people if they tail or fade.  At the end of the day, it it still all chits and giggles.  Don't let other people's mental illness to rub up on you.  So what's the play? This is a Public gambling forum. Youre NOT the covers police. Youre just another douschbag with a piece of paper. Take your "psychology" and go play with yourself & ask yourself how does that make you feel.

     

    Knowing that you cared, it feels great.  Like the first time your pisser got tickled and blew a load.  

    new_laugh_sweat

     
    Moonstormsnow
    Moonstormsnow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 2096
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2023 - 8:37 AM ET #48

    Humans are pretty pretty pretty annoying… I’d gladly live amongst dogs

    Reply

    Humans are pretty pretty pretty annoying… I’d gladly live amongst dogs

     
    Macwestie1
    Macwestie1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 171357
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2023 - 9:01 AM ET #49

    Hasn’t this thread ran its course let’s move on wtf! confused

    new_moj_upset

    What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
    Reply

    Hasn’t this thread ran its course let’s move on wtf! confused

    new_moj_upset

     
     
    wolfeman3
    wolfeman3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 6283
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2023 - 2:42 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy_Winslow:

    ur all fucked

    an_roll_laugh

    The impossible only takes longer….
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy_Winslow:

    ur all fucked

    an_roll_laugh

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,473
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,132
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,718
    • Sunday 3,124
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,943
    • HELP PLEASE 1,533
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,605
    • NFL Sunday 7,484
    • PART DEUX 221

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.