• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    How bout a little Colts/Baltimore discussion now?? Anyone up for it?

    12 Next Last»
    Bruuuuce78
    andarmac99
    TREE88
    3rd_and_Long
    cappyken
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2572
    Posts: 46
    12 Next Last»
     
    Bruuuuce78
    Bruuuuce78
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 5365
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:33 PM ET #1

    Seems like all the trends are getting destroyed.........Cowboys haven't won a playoff game since 1865 .  Andy Reid is like 6-0 in playoff openers  .  Arizona's playoff ATS run   ......... New England hasn't lost a home playoff game since 1978..........

    Now we have the "Baltimore hasn't beat the Colts in the last 7 tries"  I have been on the Colts but now I'm having second thoughts?? Does the trend of destruction continue??? 

    Does the OVER trend for this year continue?

    Does Baltimore's hatred of the "old Baltimore Colts" have any weight?

    Did Baltimore learn anything in their first matchup?..........

    Kind of leaning towards Bmore and under.........have I had too many beers already??

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Seems like all the trends are getting destroyed.........Cowboys haven't won a playoff game since 1865 .  Andy Reid is like 6-0 in playoff openers  .  Arizona's playoff ATS run   ......... New England hasn't lost a home playoff game since 1978..........

    Now we have the "Baltimore hasn't beat the Colts in the last 7 tries"  I have been on the Colts but now I'm having second thoughts?? Does the trend of destruction continue??? 

    Does the OVER trend for this year continue?

    Does Baltimore's hatred of the "old Baltimore Colts" have any weight?

    Did Baltimore learn anything in their first matchup?..........

    Kind of leaning towards Bmore and under.........have I had too many beers already??

     

     
    andarmac99
    andarmac99
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 16954
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:37 PM ET #2

    I think Indy's going down.
    Reply
    I think Indy's going down.
     
    TREE88
    TREE88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 20749
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:38 PM ET #3

    beers.....

     

    Reply

    beers.....

     

     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:38 PM ET #4

    Don't --- bet --- Flacco.
    Reply
    Don't --- bet --- Flacco.
     
    cappyken
    cappyken
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 49
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:38 PM ET #5

     love it
    Reply
     love it
     
    Jumpball
    Jumpball
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3904
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:38 PM ET #6

    how bad is flacco hurt
    Reply
    how bad is flacco hurt
     
    TigerAlum
    TigerAlum
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 530
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:39 PM ET #7

    I don't think the Colts come out on fire and put up a first half like the Saints did........every offense requires timing, but the Colt's may require the most timing of all time because of Peyton and his style of passing.  With that being said, no matter how much people may want to believe it, you cannot simulate that in practice as it is still much slower than game speed, even if you put starting offense against starting defense.  I think it was a mistake for the Colt's to take their foot off the pedal so I'm playing..........

    Ravens for the 1st half

    Then we can see what direction the game is heading and make a halftime play from there.

    Reply

    I don't think the Colts come out on fire and put up a first half like the Saints did........every offense requires timing, but the Colt's may require the most timing of all time because of Peyton and his style of passing.  With that being said, no matter how much people may want to believe it, you cannot simulate that in practice as it is still much slower than game speed, even if you put starting offense against starting defense.  I think it was a mistake for the Colt's to take their foot off the pedal so I'm playing..........

    Ravens for the 1st half

    Then we can see what direction the game is heading and make a halftime play from there.

     
    Kewl_Tiger
    Kewl_Tiger
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 1156
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:41 PM ET #8

    kind of liking Baltimore here just not decided what to do with the total.  Was leaning under but after this display not sure
    Reply
    kind of liking Baltimore here just not decided what to do with the total.  Was leaning under but after this display not sure
     
    chargerfan10
    chargerfan10
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1291
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:41 PM ET #9

    i think balty could win straight up, indy's d is mediocre at best.  and they play the closest games with good teams
    Reply
    i think balty could win straight up, indy's d is mediocre at best.  and they play the closest games with good teams
     
    Kewl_Tiger
    Kewl_Tiger
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 1156
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:42 PM ET #10

    And I am with ya I just re read ya post.  I am going Balt and Under as well.
    Reply
    And I am with ya I just re read ya post.  I am going Balt and Under as well.
     
    glyde69
    glyde69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 7445
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:42 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by andarmac99:

    I think Indy's going down.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by andarmac99:

    I think Indy's going down.

     
    Bruuuuce78
    Bruuuuce78
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 5365
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:42 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by andarmac99:

    I think Indy's going down.

    Seems like Bmore has their defense together now..........

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by andarmac99:

    I think Indy's going down.

    Seems like Bmore has their defense together now..........

     
    Kewl_Tiger
    Kewl_Tiger
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 1156
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:43 PM ET #13

    wheres the dude you were talking to last night that had a Game of the year on the Cards and was making fun of NY.  Just find out what he is on and bet the other way LOL
    Reply
    wheres the dude you were talking to last night that had a Game of the year on the Cards and was making fun of NY.  Just find out what he is on and bet the other way LOL
     
    Bruuuuce78
    Bruuuuce78
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 5365
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:43 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_and_Long:

    Don't --- bet --- Flacco.

    Im trying not to man.............

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_and_Long:

    Don't --- bet --- Flacco.

    Im trying not to man.............

     
    gutcheck
    gutcheck
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4195
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:44 PM ET #15

    I don't know how you can bet against Manning to be honest with you. Its like betting the under ( no jinx) when the Saints/Cards play. Its either a no play or go with what makes sense. I think people are over thinking these games.
    Reply
    I don't know how you can bet against Manning to be honest with you. Its like betting the under ( no jinx) when the Saints/Cards play. Its either a no play or go with what makes sense. I think people are over thinking these games.
     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:45 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruuuuce78:

    Im trying not to man.............

    Just visualize the 80+ threads saying "I can't believe I bet against Manning / on Flacco."

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruuuuce78:

    Im trying not to man.............

    Just visualize the 80+ threads saying "I can't believe I bet against Manning / on Flacco."

     
    Bruuuuce78
    Bruuuuce78
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 5365
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:47 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpball:

    how bad is flacco hurt

    I wish I knew..........He has to be hurting.......I have had a hip injury before and its not fucking cool at all

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpball:

    how bad is flacco hurt

    I wish I knew..........He has to be hurting.......I have had a hip injury before and its not fucking cool at all

     
    Bruuuuce78
    Bruuuuce78
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 5365
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:48 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_and_Long:

    Just visualize the 80+ threads saying "I can't believe I bet against Manning / on Flacco."

    Or visualize everytime that I have bet against Manning and lost..........

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_and_Long:

    Just visualize the 80+ threads saying "I can't believe I bet against Manning / on Flacco."

    Or visualize everytime that I have bet against Manning and lost..........

     
    TREE88
    TREE88
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 20749
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:49 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by gutcheck:

    I don't know how you can bet against Manning to be honest with you. Its like betting the under ( no jinx) when the Saints/Cards play. Its either a no play or go with what makes sense. I think people are over thinking these games.

    You aren't really betting against him to lose......Just not to cover the TD pointspread.

    Its really easy to like these points when you go back and look at all the close games Indy has played.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by gutcheck:

    I don't know how you can bet against Manning to be honest with you. Its like betting the under ( no jinx) when the Saints/Cards play. Its either a no play or go with what makes sense. I think people are over thinking these games.

    You aren't really betting against him to lose......Just not to cover the TD pointspread.

    Its really easy to like these points when you go back and look at all the close games Indy has played.

     
    HawaiianWarrior
    HawaiianWarrior
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 3654
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:49 PM ET #20

    Sharps went BIG on Balty/INDY over.......for your info........And they bet Balty earlier in the week......GL GUYS
    Reply
    Sharps went BIG on Balty/INDY over.......for your info........And they bet Balty earlier in the week......GL GUYS
     
    Bruuuuce78
    Bruuuuce78
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 5365
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:50 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerAlum:

    I don't think the Colts come out on fire and put up a first half like the Saints did........every offense requires timing, but the Colt's may require the most timing of all time because of Peyton and his style of passing.  With that being said, no matter how much people may want to believe it, you cannot simulate that in practice as it is still much slower than game speed, even if you put starting offense against starting defense.  I think it was a mistake for the Colt's to take their foot off the pedal so I'm playing..........

    Ravens for the 1st half

    Then we can see what direction the game is heading and make a halftime play from there.

    yeah I heard ya man...........fucked if I do, fucked if I don't

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerAlum:

    I don't think the Colts come out on fire and put up a first half like the Saints did........every offense requires timing, but the Colt's may require the most timing of all time because of Peyton and his style of passing.  With that being said, no matter how much people may want to believe it, you cannot simulate that in practice as it is still much slower than game speed, even if you put starting offense against starting defense.  I think it was a mistake for the Colt's to take their foot off the pedal so I'm playing..........

    Ravens for the 1st half

    Then we can see what direction the game is heading and make a halftime play from there.

    yeah I heard ya man...........fucked if I do, fucked if I don't

     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:52 PM ET #22

    I think today you see 2 blowouts by both favorites, and tomorrow your dogs win... Just my opinion... I don't like the matchups with Bal against the Colts....  TREE makes a good point though, Indy does play close games.. So who knows,  I just have Saints and Colts in ML parlay... for a small play
    Reply
    I think today you see 2 blowouts by both favorites, and tomorrow your dogs win... Just my opinion... I don't like the matchups with Bal against the Colts....  TREE makes a good point though, Indy does play close games.. So who knows,  I just have Saints and Colts in ML parlay... for a small play
     
    mike214
    mike214
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 2770
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:54 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by gutcheck:

    I don't know how you can bet against Manning to be honest with you. Its like betting the under ( no jinx) when the Saints/Cards play. Its either a no play or go with what makes sense. I think people are over thinking these games.

     

     

     Colts and over for me GL

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by gutcheck:

    I don't know how you can bet against Manning to be honest with you. Its like betting the under ( no jinx) when the Saints/Cards play. Its either a no play or go with what makes sense. I think people are over thinking these games.

     

     

     Colts and over for me GL

     
    mike214
    mike214
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 2770
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:55 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianWarrior:

    Sharps went BIG on Balty/INDY over.......for your info........And they bet Balty earlier in the week......GL GUYS

     

    What source, how do you kno, if you dont mind sharing...

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianWarrior:

    Sharps went BIG on Balty/INDY over.......for your info........And they bet Balty earlier in the week......GL GUYS

     

    What source, how do you kno, if you dont mind sharing...

     

     

     
     
    richmondfan
    richmondfan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 1085
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2010 - 6:56 PM ET #25

    Pretty simple concept, Ravens will run alot to keep the ball out of mannings hands, Colts will put 8 into the box stop the run force flaco to beat them. On the other side indy will obviously pass with manning but I look for some play action pass to get the ravens away from the blitz and to free manning up alittle bit. Overall I think were looking at a score of 20-13 maybe 24-13 Colts win and My best play is the under 44. Public is all over the over here. What we have to remember is the only reason the ravens scored so much last week is because new england only gave up the ball like every drive. Otherwise ravens offense sucks and they will run and eat up large chunks of time. Unlike the 1st game we dont have to high fly passing teams. We have 1 passing and 1 rushing team and the rushing team will rush alot and the passing team will pass alot with alittle rushing with Addai mixed in. UNDER 44 BOL
    Reply
    Pretty simple concept, Ravens will run alot to keep the ball out of mannings hands, Colts will put 8 into the box stop the run force flaco to beat them. On the other side indy will obviously pass with manning but I look for some play action pass to get the ravens away from the blitz and to free manning up alittle bit. Overall I think were looking at a score of 20-13 maybe 24-13 Colts win and My best play is the under 44. Public is all over the over here. What we have to remember is the only reason the ravens scored so much last week is because new england only gave up the ball like every drive. Otherwise ravens offense sucks and they will run and eat up large chunks of time. Unlike the 1st game we dont have to high fly passing teams. We have 1 passing and 1 rushing team and the rushing team will rush alot and the passing team will pass alot with alittle rushing with Addai mixed in. UNDER 44 BOL
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,871
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,229
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 628
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,184
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 9,737
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 612
    • Trump's legacy? 32,955
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,071
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
    • Trump lies so much. 22,888

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.