I Know a couple things about the Chiefs .......& Arrowhead Stadium
every week its play of the year all in this team will kill the other ,every post the same.
Tell me why based on this years play why you would risk more than usual on this game?
every week its play of the year all in this team will kill the other ,every post the same.
Tell me why based on this years play why you would risk more than usual on this game?
For 1 .....They love to take down the Buffalo
For 1 .....They love to take down the Buffalo
I live and breath Seahawks football, and as a local homer I am betting on KC.Losing Brandon Mebane + the KC run game + arrowhead = KC cover.
Smart man. Seattle losing Mebane changes the whole scheme. It might get ugly if Wilson has to play two or three score down with the KC pass rush also. KC is built to beat Seattle.
I live and breath Seahawks football, and as a local homer I am betting on KC.Losing Brandon Mebane + the KC run game + arrowhead = KC cover.
Smart man. Seattle losing Mebane changes the whole scheme. It might get ugly if Wilson has to play two or three score down with the KC pass rush also. KC is built to beat Seattle.
But as this is "all in" will you quit gambling if they lose?
But as this is "all in" will you quit gambling if they lose?
This is a trap game I am going with the Chiefs.
The only "trap" in this game is overthinking the obvious, Seahawks are bigger, better, faster and looking to repeat. Each week they get a little better and lets not forget "the Beast". If by some chance KC slows down Lynch, Wilson can beat them with his legs or arm. Can you say that with any confidence about Charles and A. Smith? Think about it.
This is a trap game I am going with the Chiefs.
The only "trap" in this game is overthinking the obvious, Seahawks are bigger, better, faster and looking to repeat. Each week they get a little better and lets not forget "the Beast". If by some chance KC slows down Lynch, Wilson can beat them with his legs or arm. Can you say that with any confidence about Charles and A. Smith? Think about it.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,364
- Friday 10/02/2026 910
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,501
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
- PART DEUX 288
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,413
- Trump's legacy? 32,964
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,554
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,856
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,037
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
