Posted:
#1
I just noticed while going over some stats that San Diego is pretty good as a Road Favorite.
However, when I looked closer, most of their wins as road fav's came while playing on the western part of the country and most of their losses came when they traveled to the east coast. So I looked at other teams such as Seattle, San Francisco, and Arizona. And I definitely noticed that they won more as a road team when playing on the west coast; and lost more when playing on the east coast.
So, does that old "west to east coast - Sunday 1:00 game" myth mean anything on Monday night?
However, when I looked closer, most of their wins as road fav's came while playing on the western part of the country and most of their losses came when they traveled to the east coast. So I looked at other teams such as Seattle, San Francisco, and Arizona. And I definitely noticed that they won more as a road team when playing on the west coast; and lost more when playing on the east coast.
So, does that old "west to east coast - Sunday 1:00 game" myth mean anything on Monday night?
