...Calls timeout when Indy takes a knew...OK![]()
Mike Tomlin wanted the over
Had Steelers +14 a long with Kentucky +10 has the last 2 legs on my teaser that ish was strange asf
I had eagles +16 at home against 49ers to complete a 14 team 13pt teaser.
No way anyone loses at home by over 17 especially the eagles right?
Unfortunately any bet can lose no matter the odds!
Had Steelers +14 a long with Kentucky +10 has the last 2 legs on my teaser that ish was strange asf
I had eagles +16 at home against 49ers to complete a 14 team 13pt teaser.
No way anyone loses at home by over 17 especially the eagles right?
Unfortunately any bet can lose no matter the odds!
@brn2loslive2win
I know right?! I was so pissed when he doinked that. My buddy talked me into going over. I would never bet a Steelers game over without peer pressure.
@brn2loslive2win
I know right?! I was so pissed when he doinked that. My buddy talked me into going over. I would never bet a Steelers game over without peer pressure.
First time I ever lost after the team began kneeling... Had U41.5
Precious, it's like you can have Indy but you can't have the under too, act accordingly.
Anybody ever see a team kneel after a game is clearly over and the other coach calls timeout?
Closest to that is the recently and justified firing of Brandon Staley, emphasis win STALEy vs Raiders a few years ago that single handedly kept Chargers out of playoffs.
First time I ever lost after the team began kneeling... Had U41.5
Precious, it's like you can have Indy but you can't have the under too, act accordingly.
Anybody ever see a team kneel after a game is clearly over and the other coach calls timeout?
Closest to that is the recently and justified firing of Brandon Staley, emphasis win STALEy vs Raiders a few years ago that single handedly kept Chargers out of playoffs.
...Calls timeout when Indy takes a knew...OK
I ain’t complaining. I bet two units on over 42 and 41 and also one unit on Indy to win. Was so happy and lucky to win that one. Colts over machine continues.
Frankly, it would have been an easy over if not for those horrible interceptions. But as usual, the Steelers had to screw things up a bit haha.
...Calls timeout when Indy takes a knew...OK
I ain’t complaining. I bet two units on over 42 and 41 and also one unit on Indy to win. Was so happy and lucky to win that one. Colts over machine continues.
Frankly, it would have been an easy over if not for those horrible interceptions. But as usual, the Steelers had to screw things up a bit haha.
Right and also why bring in Mason Rudolph with 2 minutes left in the game? Why should he be forced to take a bite out of that $hit sandwich? ![]()
Right and also why bring in Mason Rudolph with 2 minutes left in the game? Why should he be forced to take a bite out of that $hit sandwich? ![]()
On xm nfl radio The announcer mike mayock said during playby play That steelers were calling timeouts to try and get colts to kick a fg because if they blocked the kick they could return it for a td, he didn't think colts would try a fg becuase of this and was surprised when they did.
On xm nfl radio The announcer mike mayock said during playby play That steelers were calling timeouts to try and get colts to kick a fg because if they blocked the kick they could return it for a td, he didn't think colts would try a fg becuase of this and was surprised when they did.
I thought the same thing that a blocked fg was the only thing they could possibly hope for.
Desperate people do desperate things... Way to cover all the bases Mike, your so cunning.
I thought the same thing that a blocked fg was the only thing they could possibly hope for.
Desperate people do desperate things... Way to cover all the bases Mike, your so cunning.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,815
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,201
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,837
- PART DEUX 293
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,301
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,008
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,470
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,734
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,580
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
