Mariota will run under 4.49 and Winston will run higher than 4.89. Mariota is a straight line runner. I think he run's 4.45
I'm sure Mariotta can come close to those #'s on a rubber track, but everyone times slower at indy (laser timed as opposed to hand held). lets see. should be close
imboring- geez, those are some terrible numbers compared to what's out there. I think dorsett times fastest at the combine (him or coates from auburn). he timed under 4.2 at UM's track, so I think he goes under 4.33. wouldn't take 4.31.
Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:
Mariota will run under 4.49 and Winston will run higher than 4.89. Mariota is a straight line runner. I think he run's 4.45
I'm sure Mariotta can come close to those #'s on a rubber track, but everyone times slower at indy (laser timed as opposed to hand held). lets see. should be close
imboring- geez, those are some terrible numbers compared to what's out there. I think dorsett times fastest at the combine (him or coates from auburn). he timed under 4.2 at UM's track, so I think he goes under 4.33. wouldn't take 4.31.
jjbrez- saw that prop too. didn't like it. it's extremely hard to break 4.3 in indy. with dorsett being the fastest (him or coates from aub), I liked the under with dorsett at 4.33. doesn't seem like a big difference, but it is.
GL
jjbrez- saw that prop too. didn't like it. it's extremely hard to break 4.3 in indy. with dorsett being the fastest (him or coates from aub), I liked the under with dorsett at 4.33. doesn't seem like a big difference, but it is.
toss up. to close to call and not worth it at those odds. cooper was available at +130 at some point. both should be mid 4.4 to high 4.4. edge to cooper. Gordon over duke at +160 has value. both should run about the same
toss up. to close to call and not worth it at those odds. cooper was available at +130 at some point. both should be mid 4.4 to high 4.4. edge to cooper. Gordon over duke at +160 has value. both should run about the same