PUBLIC IS DUMB!
Not sure which way I am going with this game yet but I personally would not count on a "letdown". Dallas is on fire right now and trying to fight their way to the Super Bowl. The again, they did beat a team they just dominated which is a luxury in the 1st round.
GL ........![]()
Not sure which way I am going with this game yet but I personally would not count on a "letdown". Dallas is on fire right now and trying to fight their way to the Super Bowl. The again, they did beat a team they just dominated which is a luxury in the 1st round.
GL ........![]()
Everyones forgotten how much ass SD kicked to end the season. These teams are not anywhere near each other in terms of proficiency. In addition, the NYJ are traveling to the West Coast to play an important game vs. a extremely difficult opponent and that is a hard trip to make succesfully.
Everyones forgotten how much ass SD kicked to end the season. These teams are not anywhere near each other in terms of proficiency. In addition, the NYJ are traveling to the West Coast to play an important game vs. a extremely difficult opponent and that is a hard trip to make succesfully.
It looks like we have another example coming this week. I expect that everyone will be betting the Cowboys hard based on them beating the Eagles 2 weeks in a row.
Public thinks your dumb
It looks like we have another example coming this week. I expect that everyone will be betting the Cowboys hard based on them beating the Eagles 2 weeks in a row.
Public thinks your dumb
public always bets the boys
In this case, Min is the 2nd most wagered on team, while Dal is the 14th most wagered on team.
I'm leaning on Min as they shine at home while Dal plays much better at home. As of 1 day of wagering, 58% have bet on Dal in this game.
public always bets the boys
In this case, Min is the 2nd most wagered on team, while Dal is the 14th most wagered on team.
I'm leaning on Min as they shine at home while Dal plays much better at home. As of 1 day of wagering, 58% have bet on Dal in this game.
I'm not making a play one way or another but if you're backing the cowboys because they took care of the Eagles the last two weeks, i would be careful.
I'm not making a play one way or another but if you're backing the cowboys because they took care of the Eagles the last two weeks, i would be careful.
Dude I agree with you but seriously man you had to call yourself MinnesotaHomer... that just kills your rep. LOL!
Dude I agree with you but seriously man you had to call yourself MinnesotaHomer... that just kills your rep. LOL!
It looks like we have another example coming this week. I expect that everyone will be betting the Cowboys hard based on them beating the Eagles 2 weeks in a row.
this game will have the most evenly split action of the weekend, i promise you... nothing about this game will have a public play to it... might be more people in these forums on the Cowboys, but the game itself will not represent a public play, one way or another...
public plays this week will be:
Arizona
San Diego
and they will both get burned...
It looks like we have another example coming this week. I expect that everyone will be betting the Cowboys hard based on them beating the Eagles 2 weeks in a row.
this game will have the most evenly split action of the weekend, i promise you... nothing about this game will have a public play to it... might be more people in these forums on the Cowboys, but the game itself will not represent a public play, one way or another...
public plays this week will be:
Arizona
San Diego
and they will both get burned...
this game will have the most evenly split action of the weekend, i promise you... nothing about this game will have a public play to it... might be more people in these forums on the Cowboys, but the game itself will not represent a public play, one way or another...
public plays this week will be:
Arizona
San Diego
and they will both get burned...
Wrong. Theres no chance that NYJ isnt a big public play going into the game.
this game will have the most evenly split action of the weekend, i promise you... nothing about this game will have a public play to it... might be more people in these forums on the Cowboys, but the game itself will not represent a public play, one way or another...
public plays this week will be:
Arizona
San Diego
and they will both get burned...
Wrong. Theres no chance that NYJ isnt a big public play going into the game.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
