STEELERS - REDSKINS INGAME .....!!!!!!
Long first half, considering 2 running style teams. Wonder when Rothless, will start airing it out? Thats how Pit will win?My guess would be the second half will be high scoring.
![]()
Long first half, considering 2 running style teams. Wonder when Rothless, will start airing it out? Thats how Pit will win?My guess would be the second half will be high scoring.
![]()
Let's hope they can at least get another first down after that big penalty.
Let's hope they can at least get another first down after that big penalty.
| Pittsburgh Passing | |||||
| C/ATT | YDS | AVG | TD | INT | |
| Ben Roethlisberger | 1/11 | 9 | 0.8 | 0 | 1 |
| Team | 1/11 | 9 | 0.5 | 0 | 1 |
I am not an offensive coordinator, but when a team is getting tremendous pressure like Wash is, don’t you try to run some mis-direction plays and use their relentless rush against them?
Holmes has got to catch the fucking ball tonight. Balls going off his hands, through his hands…..when I am going against Pitt, he makes all those catches. I guess having to sit out last week really is causing him some issues.
I am not an offensive coordinator, but when a team is getting tremendous pressure like Wash is, don’t you try to run some mis-direction plays and use their relentless rush against them?
Holmes has got to catch the fucking ball tonight. Balls going off his hands, through his hands…..when I am going against Pitt, he makes all those catches. I guess having to sit out last week really is causing him some issues.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,226
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,990
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,698
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,403
- Saturday 10/03/2026 689
- MLB Playoffs 5,185
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,173
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,288
- Happening just recently . . . 36,979
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
