• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    THURSDAY NIGHT NFL

    123 Next Last»
    URISS2302
    PrimeTimeBoys
    kittsd
    Spiller28
    B_A_R_N_E_Y
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5829
    Posts: 66
    123 Next Last»
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2009 - 3:57 PM ET #1

    Indianapolis/Jacksonville   oV  43 ***3 Units

    GL
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Indianapolis/Jacksonville   oV  43 ***3 Units

    GL
     
    PrimeTimeBoys
    PrimeTimeBoys
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 13343
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2009 - 4:05 PM ET #2

    Your bucking the trend, good luck man!
    Reply
    Your bucking the trend, good luck man!
     
    kittsd
    kittsd
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5935
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2009 - 4:09 PM ET #3

    Good luck with the over -
    Reply
    Good luck with the over -
     
    Spiller28
    Spiller28
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 109
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2009 - 4:21 PM ET #4

    On the other side.

    gl 

    Reply

    On the other side.

    gl 

     
    B_A_R_N_E_Y
    B_A_R_N_E_Y
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1101
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2009 - 5:51 PM ET #5

    im going under aS WELL
    Reply
    im going under aS WELL
     
    NORCALPLAYA
    NORCALPLAYA
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 3677
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2009 - 7:10 PM ET #6

    ALL Thursday Night games have gone UNDER 
    6-0 on the UNDERS thus far...

    BOL though URISS 

    Reply

    ALL Thursday Night games have gone UNDER 
    6-0 on the UNDERS thus far...

    BOL though URISS 

     
    illestnoise
    illestnoise
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 177
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2009 - 7:57 PM ET #7

    Reply
     
    choiOi
    choiOi
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5702
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2009 - 8:33 PM ET #8

    any reasons why?

    Trap? Smart $$$ play? etc......or do you just have a "hunch"?

    Reply

    any reasons why?

    Trap? Smart $$$ play? etc......or do you just have a "hunch"?

     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Dec. 16, 2009 - 11:12 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by choiOi:

    any reasons why?

    Trap? Smart $$$ play? etc......or do you just have a "hunch"?





    Well yeah I have a lot of reasons actually, and I understand the first game went under as well...  I believe Caldwell is more concerned about resting the "significant" banged up players on the defensive side of the ball...  I think Freeny and Mathis don't play much, which means better chance for Garrard to have a big game passing.... I also think that Th etired and beat up corners on the Colts D  will get a significant amount of rest as well...  We all know the JAGS team revolves around Jones-Drew... With that said the Colts have struggled against the run the last 3 games giving up over 115YPG... So I think Garrard has the opportunity to make big plays tomorrow...  With thats said I'm going to assum Manning plays up untill halftime tomorrow maybe 3 QTRS...The Jaxsoniville defense is horrible, they are last in sacks and are bad getting after the QB...Their secondary is terrible as well, and manning should throw for 3 Touchdowns tomorrow before halftime...  Keep in mind the Colts played Jax very early in the season and their new and young wide recevers (besides Wayne) did not have much experience and the Colts ran the ball almost 30 Times...That won't be the case tomorrow... So yes I'm expecting a high scoring game, and it's impossible to pick a side in this one, in my opinion....  Now I usually like to play under in heah to head matchups in this division because this division knows each other very well.. I am also aware of the "Thursday Night Trend" which means absolutely nothing, and it is all it is , a trend...  So I'm going with th eover because of what I stated above... GL which ever you choose
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by choiOi:

    any reasons why?

    Trap? Smart $$$ play? etc......or do you just have a "hunch"?





    Well yeah I have a lot of reasons actually, and I understand the first game went under as well...  I believe Caldwell is more concerned about resting the "significant" banged up players on the defensive side of the ball...  I think Freeny and Mathis don't play much, which means better chance for Garrard to have a big game passing.... I also think that Th etired and beat up corners on the Colts D  will get a significant amount of rest as well...  We all know the JAGS team revolves around Jones-Drew... With that said the Colts have struggled against the run the last 3 games giving up over 115YPG... So I think Garrard has the opportunity to make big plays tomorrow...  With thats said I'm going to assum Manning plays up untill halftime tomorrow maybe 3 QTRS...The Jaxsoniville defense is horrible, they are last in sacks and are bad getting after the QB...Their secondary is terrible as well, and manning should throw for 3 Touchdowns tomorrow before halftime...  Keep in mind the Colts played Jax very early in the season and their new and young wide recevers (besides Wayne) did not have much experience and the Colts ran the ball almost 30 Times...That won't be the case tomorrow... So yes I'm expecting a high scoring game, and it's impossible to pick a side in this one, in my opinion....  Now I usually like to play under in heah to head matchups in this division because this division knows each other very well.. I am also aware of the "Thursday Night Trend" which means absolutely nothing, and it is all it is , a trend...  So I'm going with th eover because of what I stated above... GL which ever you choose
     
    KktdocT
    KktdocT
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 66757
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2009 - 12:07 AM ET #10

    Reply
     
    choiOi
    choiOi
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5702
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2009 - 12:21 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:





    Well yeah I have a lot of reasons actually, and I understand the first game went under as well...  I believe Caldwell is more concerned about resting the "significant" banged up players on the defensive side of the ball...  I think Freeny and Mathis don't play much, which means better chance for Garrard to have a big game passing.... I also think that Th etired and beat up corners on the Colts D  will get a significant amount of rest as well...  We all know the JAGS team revolves around Jones-Drew... With that said the Colts have struggled against the run the last 3 games giving up over 115YPG... So I think Garrard has the opportunity to make big plays tomorrow...  With thats said I'm going to assum Manning plays up untill halftime tomorrow maybe 3 QTRS...The Jaxsoniville defense is horrible, they are last in sacks and are bad getting after the QB...Their secondary is terrible as well, and manning should throw for 3 Touchdowns tomorrow before halftime...  Keep in mind the Colts played Jax very early in the season and their new and young wide recevers (besides Wayne) did not have much experience and the Colts ran the ball almost 30 Times...That won't be the case tomorrow... So yes I'm expecting a high scoring game, and it's impossible to pick a side in this one, in my opinion....  Now I usually like to play under in heah to head matchups in this division because this division knows each other very well.. I am also aware of the "Thursday Night Trend" which means absolutely nothing, and it is all it is , a trend...  So I'm going with th eover because of what I stated above... GL which ever you choose

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:





    Well yeah I have a lot of reasons actually, and I understand the first game went under as well...  I believe Caldwell is more concerned about resting the "significant" banged up players on the defensive side of the ball...  I think Freeny and Mathis don't play much, which means better chance for Garrard to have a big game passing.... I also think that Th etired and beat up corners on the Colts D  will get a significant amount of rest as well...  We all know the JAGS team revolves around Jones-Drew... With that said the Colts have struggled against the run the last 3 games giving up over 115YPG... So I think Garrard has the opportunity to make big plays tomorrow...  With thats said I'm going to assum Manning plays up untill halftime tomorrow maybe 3 QTRS...The Jaxsoniville defense is horrible, they are last in sacks and are bad getting after the QB...Their secondary is terrible as well, and manning should throw for 3 Touchdowns tomorrow before halftime...  Keep in mind the Colts played Jax very early in the season and their new and young wide recevers (besides Wayne) did not have much experience and the Colts ran the ball almost 30 Times...That won't be the case tomorrow... So yes I'm expecting a high scoring game, and it's impossible to pick a side in this one, in my opinion....  Now I usually like to play under in heah to head matchups in this division because this division knows each other very well.. I am also aware of the "Thursday Night Trend" which means absolutely nothing, and it is all it is , a trend...  So I'm going with th eover because of what I stated above... GL which ever you choose

     

     
    choiOi
    choiOi
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5702
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2009 - 12:26 AM ET #12

    Just to add, the Colts have 2 capable running backs...they can rest manning by letting manning hand the ball of to Addai or Brown and Manning will only make the necessary throws to move the chain...thus chewing up time on the clock.

    Colts does give up some yds on the ground lately therefore Jags will try to exploit that. But remember, Colts don't give up alot of big plays as they play two deep corners who have enough speed and tackling ability to come up and play the run...thus eating up more clock.

    But all things aside, there's a very strong possibility this could go Over or Under but I do wish you best of luck on the Over.

     

     

    Reply

    Just to add, the Colts have 2 capable running backs...they can rest manning by letting manning hand the ball of to Addai or Brown and Manning will only make the necessary throws to move the chain...thus chewing up time on the clock.

    Colts does give up some yds on the ground lately therefore Jags will try to exploit that. But remember, Colts don't give up alot of big plays as they play two deep corners who have enough speed and tackling ability to come up and play the run...thus eating up more clock.

    But all things aside, there's a very strong possibility this could go Over or Under but I do wish you best of luck on the Over.

     

     

     
    pullinbitches
    pullinbitches
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 865
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2009 - 12:28 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:





    Well yeah I have a lot of reasons actually, and I understand the first game went under as well...  I believe Caldwell is more concerned about resting the "significant" banged up players on the defensive side of the ball...  I think Freeny and Mathis don't play much, which means better chance for Garrard to have a big game passing.... I also think that Th etired and beat up corners on the Colts D  will get a significant amount of rest as well...  We all know the JAGS team revolves around Jones-Drew... With that said the Colts have struggled against the run the last 3 games giving up over 115YPG... So I think Garrard has the opportunity to make big plays tomorrow...  With thats said I'm going to assum Manning plays up untill halftime tomorrow maybe 3 QTRS...The Jaxsoniville defense is horrible, they are last in sacks and are bad getting after the QB...Their secondary is terrible as well, and manning should throw for 3 Touchdowns tomorrow before halftime...  Keep in mind the Colts played Jax very early in the season and their new and young wide recevers (besides Wayne) did not have much experience and the Colts ran the ball almost 30 Times...That won't be the case tomorrow... So yes I'm expecting a high scoring game, and it's impossible to pick a side in this one, in my opinion....  Now I usually like to play under in heah to head matchups in this division because this division knows each other very well.. I am also aware of the "Thursday Night Trend" which means absolutely nothing, and it is all it is , a trend...  So I'm going with th eover because of what I stated above... GL which ever you choose

     

    excellent write up,

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:





    Well yeah I have a lot of reasons actually, and I understand the first game went under as well...  I believe Caldwell is more concerned about resting the "significant" banged up players on the defensive side of the ball...  I think Freeny and Mathis don't play much, which means better chance for Garrard to have a big game passing.... I also think that Th etired and beat up corners on the Colts D  will get a significant amount of rest as well...  We all know the JAGS team revolves around Jones-Drew... With that said the Colts have struggled against the run the last 3 games giving up over 115YPG... So I think Garrard has the opportunity to make big plays tomorrow...  With thats said I'm going to assum Manning plays up untill halftime tomorrow maybe 3 QTRS...The Jaxsoniville defense is horrible, they are last in sacks and are bad getting after the QB...Their secondary is terrible as well, and manning should throw for 3 Touchdowns tomorrow before halftime...  Keep in mind the Colts played Jax very early in the season and their new and young wide recevers (besides Wayne) did not have much experience and the Colts ran the ball almost 30 Times...That won't be the case tomorrow... So yes I'm expecting a high scoring game, and it's impossible to pick a side in this one, in my opinion....  Now I usually like to play under in heah to head matchups in this division because this division knows each other very well.. I am also aware of the "Thursday Night Trend" which means absolutely nothing, and it is all it is , a trend...  So I'm going with th eover because of what I stated above... GL which ever you choose

     

    excellent write up,

     
    Gameover168
    Gameover168
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 349
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2009 - 12:41 AM ET #14

    if the under continues to prevail, you just made a stupid decision.
    Reply
    if the under continues to prevail, you just made a stupid decision.
     
    choiOi
    choiOi
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5702
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2009 - 12:47 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Gameover168:

    if the under continues to prevail, you just made a stupid decision.

     

    I wouldn't say he made a stupid decision, he's just trying to buck the trend and I don't understand why.

    The Colts -pts is low enough for the Colts to cover and this game stay Under. I don't know if he sees that.

    Only way this game goes over if Manning throw 3 tds or the Colts score 30pts...well,,,,they don't need to score 30pts to cover the -3 or win,,,,esp. when they are trying to keep their player healthy.

    Jags will play keep away, their strong suit is their running game, why would they want to get into a shootout? Colts don't give up alot of big plays as their defense plays field position.

    I see a boring drawn out game and 43pts is alot of pts.....

     

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Gameover168:

    if the under continues to prevail, you just made a stupid decision.

     

    I wouldn't say he made a stupid decision, he's just trying to buck the trend and I don't understand why.

    The Colts -pts is low enough for the Colts to cover and this game stay Under. I don't know if he sees that.

    Only way this game goes over if Manning throw 3 tds or the Colts score 30pts...well,,,,they don't need to score 30pts to cover the -3 or win,,,,esp. when they are trying to keep their player healthy.

    Jags will play keep away, their strong suit is their running game, why would they want to get into a shootout? Colts don't give up alot of big plays as their defense plays field position.

    I see a boring drawn out game and 43pts is alot of pts.....

     

     

     

     
    IgetMoney101
    IgetMoney101
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6868
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2009 - 12:54 AM ET #16

    Reply
     
    CalBear
    CalBear
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 21426
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2009 - 1:02 AM ET #17

    GL buddy
    Reply
    GL buddy
     
    Texasfan
    Texasfan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 1641
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2009 - 1:04 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Gameover168:

    if the under continues to prevail, you just made a stupid decision.
    It will end at some point.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameover168:

    if the under continues to prevail, you just made a stupid decision.
    It will end at some point.  
     
    Rocktober1954
    Rocktober1954
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 220
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2009 - 1:05 AM ET #19

    No way this game goes over.
    Reply
    No way this game goes over.
     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18584
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2009 - 1:18 AM ET #20

    I do not play total tomorrow. If I do, I will play the OVER


    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    I do not play total tomorrow. If I do, I will play the OVER


     
    Texasfan
    Texasfan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 1641
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2009 - 1:22 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktober1954:

    No way this game goes over.
    Are you going to hammer the under then?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktober1954:

    No way this game goes over.
    Are you going to hammer the under then?
     
    choiOi
    choiOi
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5702
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2009 - 1:29 AM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Texasfan:

    It will end at some point.  

     

    Ok,,so what? Keep bucking the trend from here on out til the Over cash?

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Texasfan:

    It will end at some point.  

     

    Ok,,so what? Keep bucking the trend from here on out til the Over cash?

     

     

     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2009 - 1:51 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by choiOi:

     

    I wouldn't say he made a stupid decision, he's just trying to buck the trend and I don't understand why.

    The Colts -pts is low enough for the Colts to cover and this game stay Under. I don't know if he sees that.

    Only way this game goes over if Manning throw 3 tds or the Colts score 30pts...well,,,,they don't need to score 30pts to cover the -3 or win,,,,esp. when they are trying to keep their player healthy.

    Jags will play keep away, their strong suit is their running game, why would they want to get into a shootout? Colts don't give up alot of big plays as their defense plays field position.

    I see a boring drawn out game and 43pts is alot of pts.....

     




    What am I not seeing?  I understand this game can go under, but my value is on the over... And  the Colts don't need to score 30 to cover this over, nor does Manning need to throw for 3 TD's... The Colts defense is vulnerable and it has its flaws...Jones-Drew is one of the leagues best and the Colts have been BAD the last 3 games against the rush, they are also 17th in the NFL in Rush D, 17th in Yards allowed, and 20th in passing yards allowed...They are an average to good defense in my opinion and are vulnerable (especially in the 2nd half when their starting D will most likely be watching)... You make a point that the Colts have 2 capable running backs in a previous post, they are good running backs but there is no way The Colts are going to play run run run and just let Manning throw short pass', when has that ever happened?...The Colts are not going to go away from what works all year and change their offense because its a meaningless game for them, and that's Throwing the ball... They are not going to run the ball against a team who is awful in the secondary and awful getting after the QB, Why play to Jacksonville's strengths?... They are going to play football the way they play football, the only thing that will change is who, and when gets rest during this game which I mentioned.  and I am not playing the over to "buck a trend" I am playing the over cause I have the Colts scoring between 24 and 27 and Jacksonville scoring 21 to 24... And  you ask why the Jags would want to get into a shoot-out?  They want and need this football game, they don't determine if the game will be a shoot-out or not...The game plays itself out.  Jones Drew should run well tomorrow, and I expect play action and some screens mixed in for BIG plays and 43 points is not a shoot out...Thats my opinion, they are capable of doing that.... GL

     

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by choiOi:

     

    I wouldn't say he made a stupid decision, he's just trying to buck the trend and I don't understand why.

    The Colts -pts is low enough for the Colts to cover and this game stay Under. I don't know if he sees that.

    Only way this game goes over if Manning throw 3 tds or the Colts score 30pts...well,,,,they don't need to score 30pts to cover the -3 or win,,,,esp. when they are trying to keep their player healthy.

    Jags will play keep away, their strong suit is their running game, why would they want to get into a shootout? Colts don't give up alot of big plays as their defense plays field position.

    I see a boring drawn out game and 43pts is alot of pts.....

     




    What am I not seeing?  I understand this game can go under, but my value is on the over... And  the Colts don't need to score 30 to cover this over, nor does Manning need to throw for 3 TD's... The Colts defense is vulnerable and it has its flaws...Jones-Drew is one of the leagues best and the Colts have been BAD the last 3 games against the rush, they are also 17th in the NFL in Rush D, 17th in Yards allowed, and 20th in passing yards allowed...They are an average to good defense in my opinion and are vulnerable (especially in the 2nd half when their starting D will most likely be watching)... You make a point that the Colts have 2 capable running backs in a previous post, they are good running backs but there is no way The Colts are going to play run run run and just let Manning throw short pass', when has that ever happened?...The Colts are not going to go away from what works all year and change their offense because its a meaningless game for them, and that's Throwing the ball... They are not going to run the ball against a team who is awful in the secondary and awful getting after the QB, Why play to Jacksonville's strengths?... They are going to play football the way they play football, the only thing that will change is who, and when gets rest during this game which I mentioned.  and I am not playing the over to "buck a trend" I am playing the over cause I have the Colts scoring between 24 and 27 and Jacksonville scoring 21 to 24... And  you ask why the Jags would want to get into a shoot-out?  They want and need this football game, they don't determine if the game will be a shoot-out or not...The game plays itself out.  Jones Drew should run well tomorrow, and I expect play action and some screens mixed in for BIG plays and 43 points is not a shoot out...Thats my opinion, they are capable of doing that.... GL

     

     

     
    occy777
    occy777
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1916
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2009 - 3:25 AM ET #24

    With ya uriss
    Reply
    With ya uriss
     
     
    B_A_R_N_E_Y
    B_A_R_N_E_Y
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 1101
    Posted: Dec. 17, 2009 - 4:26 AM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by Gameover168:

    if the under continues to prevail, you just made a stupid decision.
               duh NUM NUTS
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameover168:

    if the under continues to prevail, you just made a stupid decision.
               duh NUM NUTS
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,678
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,377
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 685
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,304
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,296
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,806
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,472
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,140
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,940

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.