Thought maybe they were Netflix again but I guess not? This is getting ridiculous
Where in the heck can you watch all of the games today ?
@RavensOsNHoes
Late in the season I know.
But I like DAZN. You can watch all the games anywhere in the world.
You can also watch multiple games at once. You can also watch them all later. You can watch the highlights later. You can watch the condensed version with plays only with 'Game in 40 minutes'. You can watch the 'coaches film' version later as well.
I think it is worth the price each season that I have been using it.
![]()
@RavensOsNHoes
Late in the season I know.
But I like DAZN. You can watch all the games anywhere in the world.
You can also watch multiple games at once. You can also watch them all later. You can watch the highlights later. You can watch the condensed version with plays only with 'Game in 40 minutes'. You can watch the 'coaches film' version later as well.
I think it is worth the price each season that I have been using it.
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by MIZARD: On the tv Incredibly stupid response, thanks
Quote Originally Posted by MIZARD: On the tv Incredibly stupid response, thanks
Quote Originally Posted by RavensOsNHoes: Quote Originally Posted by MIZARD: On the tv Incredibly stupid response, thanks ya ever hear of a joke lil guy, ever heard of Google? It’s on tsn. How people can’t find the games in this day and age is crazy. How old are you ? 86??
WTF is TSN? I googled it and it says NFLNetwork. You used to be able to watch NFL games with a normal premium cable TV package.
Quote Originally Posted by RavensOsNHoes: Quote Originally Posted by MIZARD: On the tv Incredibly stupid response, thanks ya ever hear of a joke lil guy, ever heard of Google? It’s on tsn. How people can’t find the games in this day and age is crazy. How old are you ? 86??
WTF is TSN? I googled it and it says NFLNetwork. You used to be able to watch NFL games with a normal premium cable TV package.
I have youtube tv and when I cut my TV on today, the first thing it showed was a three way split screen option with both college games and NFL game. Youtube TV is smart and learns what you like and will always show it first when you cut tv on. It's great and i would never go back to directTV.
I have youtube tv and when I cut my TV on today, the first thing it showed was a three way split screen option with both college games and NFL game. Youtube TV is smart and learns what you like and will always show it first when you cut tv on. It's great and i would never go back to directTV.
You can get “sling tv” (32 bucks month to month, got one month for bowl games and today) that includes nfl tv and espn unless you live in the city of the team playing. It is getting out control with all this pay to see…. Million dollar contracts everywhere….![]()
You can get “sling tv” (32 bucks month to month, got one month for bowl games and today) that includes nfl tv and espn unless you live in the city of the team playing. It is getting out control with all this pay to see…. Million dollar contracts everywhere….![]()
I have youtube tv and when I cut my TV on today, the first thing it showed was a three way split screen option with both college games and NFL game. Youtube TV is smart and learns what you like and will always show it first when you cut tv on. It's great and i would never go back to directTV.
I've been pretty unsatisfied with dtv lately. Can you tell me what package you bought from You Tube? I imagine we would be about the same...THANKS.
I have youtube tv and when I cut my TV on today, the first thing it showed was a three way split screen option with both college games and NFL game. Youtube TV is smart and learns what you like and will always show it first when you cut tv on. It's great and i would never go back to directTV.
I've been pretty unsatisfied with dtv lately. Can you tell me what package you bought from You Tube? I imagine we would be about the same...THANKS.
@Cooler999
Base Plan $72.99/mo
plus NFL Season Tix 4 payments of $87
HBO/Max $15.99/mo
Sports pack (inc VSIN) $10.99/mo
I was paying more than double for all this on directv back when they had NFL package, which they don't anymore.
Also, youtube TV operating system superior to DirectV.
You will need high speed internet for youtube TV.
@Cooler999
Base Plan $72.99/mo
plus NFL Season Tix 4 payments of $87
HBO/Max $15.99/mo
Sports pack (inc VSIN) $10.99/mo
I was paying more than double for all this on directv back when they had NFL package, which they don't anymore.
Also, youtube TV operating system superior to DirectV.
You will need high speed internet for youtube TV.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,416
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,351
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,644
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,824
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,501
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,881
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,272
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,851
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
