I consider you to be an expert on the 49ers. How will they defend Kelce? I ask because in the Ravens' game he had 11 targets 11 receptions. He ran free in their secondary which I found amazing. Kelce is 34 now and I seriously doubt he can run at 4.6 speed in the 40 anymore (timed at his pro day and combine) Yet he found holes in the Ravens' secondary and was wide open? How does this happen?
The 49ers play a lot of zone coverage is that correct? In his 13th year, I doubt if Romeo can run a 5 flat 40 anymore yet there he is wide TF open all the time. One of the mysteries of the current day NFL that I don't get.
Anyone who promotes any form of censorship is an enemy of human freedom. Free America!!!
@begginerboy
I consider you to be an expert on the 49ers. How will they defend Kelce? I ask because in the Ravens' game he had 11 targets 11 receptions. He ran free in their secondary which I found amazing. Kelce is 34 now and I seriously doubt he can run at 4.6 speed in the 40 anymore (timed at his pro day and combine) Yet he found holes in the Ravens' secondary and was wide open? How does this happen?
The 49ers play a lot of zone coverage is that correct? In his 13th year, I doubt if Romeo can run a 5 flat 40 anymore yet there he is wide TF open all the time. One of the mysteries of the current day NFL that I don't get.