That has an unbelievable Super Bowl record on this site? He post once a year and it’s the Super Bowl. And he is like 16-3 or something ridiculous.
Who’s the guy...
Views: 905
Posts: 15
Posted:
#5
The props for the super Bowl are a much easier way to make money. Take a list of game props to a bar, ask people for their opinion.
There WILL be props where people will choose one way or the other 80% or more....go against your poll picks. You WILL make money.
The props for the super Bowl are a much easier way to make money. Take a list of game props to a bar, ask people for their opinion.
There WILL be props where people will choose one way or the other 80% or more....go against your poll picks. You WILL make money.
Posted:
#8
Quote Originally Posted by Raidernator76:
I forget who he had last year
I forget who he had last year
Don Juan had the winner of course...here is his writeup from last year:
Hello friends,
It’s me again, your old super bowl buddy still alive and kicking. I’m posting early because the weather in Miami looks good, Sunny, high 73.
.
There’s an old saying “Some people think football is a matter of life and death, but I can assure, you, it’s more serious than that” ! I live football, seen all 53 Superbowls since 1967. I watch every game. I dream about it, I eat it ! When it’s over, I count the days until next year.
My Super bowl record on Covers is 15-3 over 18 years against the spread. I think it’s because it’s on a neutral field and easier to figure. What works for me, is taking the overview of the game. I could give you a thousand statistical reasons why SF or KC can win. But, team statistics are misleading at this point, too many injuries throughout the year.
As I mention every year, I look for experienced players and coaches. In this game, the coaching experience is very close. Andy Reid against the Shanahan family, Son and mentor father. Jimmy Garoppolo is a good quarterback...but Patrick Mahomes is a phenomenal quarterback!
Early this month K.City was a 3 point favorite over either NFC winner GB or SF. No surprise to me ! But after San Francisco blew out the Packers the odds dropped to K.City –1. Why ? San Fran had already beaten GB by a score of 38-7 on week-11. So that only confirmed that Green Bay, with a new coach and a weak defense. A better comparison is the games between Seattle and San Francisco, because Seattle and K.City have younger elusive quarterbacks and better defense. Both of those division games were very close, down to the wire. In game one, San Francisco had key injuries, in game two Seattle had key injuries.
Kansas City-1 is a good value when you consider the amazing come back from 24-0 against Houston, scoring 51 points! Was that a fluke? Well okay, I’ll give you that. But then K.City did it again down 17-7 against Tennessee, and scored 28 points to win 35-24. I’m sure it’s because he is very accurate on the run, and defenses get tired of chasing him around late in the game. And remember last year in the AFC championship game against the Patriots? Mahomes scored 24 points in the fourth quarter to tie the game. But didn’t get a chance to touch the ball again, because in overtime Tom Brady scored a touchdown first.
In Superbowl 53 last year, I asked myself, which quarterback do I want with only minutes to go? The more experienced Tom Brady or first time Jared Goff ? Tom Brady of course.
Superbowl 54...obviously San Francisco has to design a keep-away strategy from the explosive Mahomes. Can they do it for 4 quarters ? That will be very difficult. So which quarterback do I want in the 4th quarter in a close game, or down by 14 points? Garoppolo or Mahomes? Patrick Mahomes of course ! It’s not complicated.
Therefore, my official Super Bowl 54 pick is Kansas City – 1
Good Luck all,.see you next year, God willing.
Don Juan
Quote Originally Posted by Raidernator76:
I forget who he had last year
I forget who he had last year
Don Juan had the winner of course...here is his writeup from last year:
Hello friends,
It’s me again, your old super bowl buddy still alive and kicking. I’m posting early because the weather in Miami looks good, Sunny, high 73.
.
There’s an old saying “Some people think football is a matter of life and death, but I can assure, you, it’s more serious than that” ! I live football, seen all 53 Superbowls since 1967. I watch every game. I dream about it, I eat it ! When it’s over, I count the days until next year.
My Super bowl record on Covers is 15-3 over 18 years against the spread. I think it’s because it’s on a neutral field and easier to figure. What works for me, is taking the overview of the game. I could give you a thousand statistical reasons why SF or KC can win. But, team statistics are misleading at this point, too many injuries throughout the year.
As I mention every year, I look for experienced players and coaches. In this game, the coaching experience is very close. Andy Reid against the Shanahan family, Son and mentor father. Jimmy Garoppolo is a good quarterback...but Patrick Mahomes is a phenomenal quarterback!
Early this month K.City was a 3 point favorite over either NFC winner GB or SF. No surprise to me ! But after San Francisco blew out the Packers the odds dropped to K.City –1. Why ? San Fran had already beaten GB by a score of 38-7 on week-11. So that only confirmed that Green Bay, with a new coach and a weak defense. A better comparison is the games between Seattle and San Francisco, because Seattle and K.City have younger elusive quarterbacks and better defense. Both of those division games were very close, down to the wire. In game one, San Francisco had key injuries, in game two Seattle had key injuries.
Kansas City-1 is a good value when you consider the amazing come back from 24-0 against Houston, scoring 51 points! Was that a fluke? Well okay, I’ll give you that. But then K.City did it again down 17-7 against Tennessee, and scored 28 points to win 35-24. I’m sure it’s because he is very accurate on the run, and defenses get tired of chasing him around late in the game. And remember last year in the AFC championship game against the Patriots? Mahomes scored 24 points in the fourth quarter to tie the game. But didn’t get a chance to touch the ball again, because in overtime Tom Brady scored a touchdown first.
In Superbowl 53 last year, I asked myself, which quarterback do I want with only minutes to go? The more experienced Tom Brady or first time Jared Goff ? Tom Brady of course.
Superbowl 54...obviously San Francisco has to design a keep-away strategy from the explosive Mahomes. Can they do it for 4 quarters ? That will be very difficult. So which quarterback do I want in the 4th quarter in a close game, or down by 14 points? Garoppolo or Mahomes? Patrick Mahomes of course ! It’s not complicated.
Therefore, my official Super Bowl 54 pick is Kansas City – 1
Good Luck all,.see you next year, God willing.
Don Juan
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,734
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,921
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,890
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 642
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,259
- PART DEUX 131
- Trump's legacy? 32,962
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,327
- Trump lies so much. 22,913
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 17,011
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
