I'm very curious to see if the Steelers will go back to the playoffs this year. Even though Big Ben is out 4-6 games, I like our backups. Dennis Dixon looked very good in his NFL debut against the Ravens, despite throwing an INT in OT. Charlie Batch has always performed well when Big Ben is out. Bryon Leftwhich, expected to start with Ben out, would be a starter for many teams. Maybe it's just a SuperBowl slump like in 04'. Who knows?
Will the Steelers go to the playoffs?
I'm very curious to see if the Steelers will go back to the playoffs this year. Even though Big Ben is out 4-6 games, I like our backups. Dennis Dixon looked very good in his NFL debut against the Ravens, despite throwing an INT in OT. Charlie Batch has always performed well when Big Ben is out. Bryon Leftwhich, expected to start with Ben out, would be a starter for many teams. Maybe it's just a SuperBowl slump like in 04'. Who knows?
Obviously you don't watch the Steelers, Leftwich is very talented. I admit that I overdid it on the "many teams," but he could start for 2 or 3. Vikings, Raiders, and Jaguars. I think they have a good chance. I like our players.
Obviously you don't watch the Steelers, Leftwich is very talented. I admit that I overdid it on the "many teams," but he could start for 2 or 3. Vikings, Raiders, and Jaguars. I think they have a good chance. I like our players.
PITT hoping to make the playoffs while in the same division as CIN and BAL? Doubt it.
AFC West - SD
AFC South- INDY
AFC East - NYJ/ NE
AFC North - CIN
That leaves the 2 WC spots for teams like BAL, HOU, MIA, TEN, and the AFC East runner up imo.
Of course, if Bill Levy's crew did every PIT game, we might come to a different conclusion. ![]()
PITT hoping to make the playoffs while in the same division as CIN and BAL? Doubt it.
AFC West - SD
AFC South- INDY
AFC East - NYJ/ NE
AFC North - CIN
That leaves the 2 WC spots for teams like BAL, HOU, MIA, TEN, and the AFC East runner up imo.
Of course, if Bill Levy's crew did every PIT game, we might come to a different conclusion. ![]()
Obviously you don't watch the Steelers, Leftwich is very talented. I admit that I overdid it on the "many teams," but he could start for 2 or 3. Vikings, Raiders, and Jaguars. I think they have a good chance. I like our players.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I would take Jason Campbell, Tarvaris Jackson or David Garrard over Byron Leftwich any day of the week and 5 TIMES ON SUNDAY.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Dude, Byron Leftwich blows.
Obviously you don't watch the Steelers, Leftwich is very talented. I admit that I overdid it on the "many teams," but he could start for 2 or 3. Vikings, Raiders, and Jaguars. I think they have a good chance. I like our players.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I would take Jason Campbell, Tarvaris Jackson or David Garrard over Byron Leftwich any day of the week and 5 TIMES ON SUNDAY.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Dude, Byron Leftwich blows.
PITT hoping to make the playoffs while in the same division as CIN and BAL? Doubt it.
AFC West - SD
AFC South- INDY
AFC East - NYJ/ NE
AFC North - CIN
That leaves the 2 WC spots for teams like BAL, HOU, MIA, TEN, and the AFC East runner up imo.
Of course, if Bill Levy's crew did every PIT game, we might come to a different conclusion. ![]()
This is actually an intelligent post.
![]()
PITT hoping to make the playoffs while in the same division as CIN and BAL? Doubt it.
AFC West - SD
AFC South- INDY
AFC East - NYJ/ NE
AFC North - CIN
That leaves the 2 WC spots for teams like BAL, HOU, MIA, TEN, and the AFC East runner up imo.
Of course, if Bill Levy's crew did every PIT game, we might come to a different conclusion. ![]()
This is actually an intelligent post.
![]()
I don't believe Leftwich has what it takes to take the Steelers to the playoffs. I never really count Pittsburgh out so I'm not going to. To me they are the only team in the division out of the so called powers that didn't really do much to improve their team in the offseason. Having Polamalu on defense should keep you in many games though.
I don't believe Leftwich has what it takes to take the Steelers to the playoffs. I never really count Pittsburgh out so I'm not going to. To me they are the only team in the division out of the so called powers that didn't really do much to improve their team in the offseason. Having Polamalu on defense should keep you in many games though.
Don't get your hopes too high on Cincy, I just don't think they get to the playoffs this year. T.O in my opinion just made they're chances of going to the playoffs even smaller. What's going to happen when T.O doesn't get his way? He'll start crying like usual. It's just in his DNA. Point blank he's a CANCER. The real competition is between the Ravens and the Steelers. Ravens had a really good offseason and Steelers hope to make their O-Line better with Pouncy. More protection for Ben/Leftwhich/Dixon/Batch. If the Steelers can stop losing games in the 4th quarter, like the majority of their losses last season, their chances to the playoffs increase. If the Steelers don't win the division then they'll get in from the wildcard and vice versa.
Don't get your hopes too high on Cincy, I just don't think they get to the playoffs this year. T.O in my opinion just made they're chances of going to the playoffs even smaller. What's going to happen when T.O doesn't get his way? He'll start crying like usual. It's just in his DNA. Point blank he's a CANCER. The real competition is between the Ravens and the Steelers. Ravens had a really good offseason and Steelers hope to make their O-Line better with Pouncy. More protection for Ben/Leftwhich/Dixon/Batch. If the Steelers can stop losing games in the 4th quarter, like the majority of their losses last season, their chances to the playoffs increase. If the Steelers don't win the division then they'll get in from the wildcard and vice versa.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,420
- Sunday 10/04/2026 689
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,356
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,676
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,824
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,507
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,290
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,881
- *”$$$ MD Sunday 10/4 $$$** 8,250
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,853
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
