I can't believe you guys believe this non-sense. Really? You guys believe this??? It's laughable. You guys believe everything you read on the internet?? First off, it was first reported by Covers.com. End of story. There's more, but that's enough. You guys keep believing everything you hear on the internet. Listen to your weatherman, what he says is 100% true. Listen your wife when she tells you she isn't cheating on you. LMAO. C'mon guys. You're better than this. "Better", no pun intended. Now that's funny. Here, since you believe that 1.5 mill wager. Maybe you'll believe this as well. Like my thread says. It's a 100% winner, Patriots ML.
WILLIAM HILL accepts 1.5MM bet on Rams ML
I can't believe you guys believe this non-sense. Really? You guys believe this??? It's laughable. You guys believe everything you read on the internet?? First off, it was first reported by Covers.com. End of story. There's more, but that's enough. You guys keep believing everything you hear on the internet. Listen to your weatherman, what he says is 100% true. Listen your wife when she tells you she isn't cheating on you. LMAO. C'mon guys. You're better than this. "Better", no pun intended. Now that's funny. Here, since you believe that 1.5 mill wager. Maybe you'll believe this as well. Like my thread says. It's a 100% winner, Patriots ML.
I can't believe you guys believe this non-sense. Really? You guys believe this??? It's laughable. You guys believe everything you read on the internet?? First off, it was first reported by Covers.com. End of story. There's more, but that's enough. You guys keep believing everything you hear on the internet. Listen to your weatherman, what he says is 100% true. Listen your wife when she tells you she isn't cheating on you. LMAO. C'mon guys. You're better than this. "Better", no pun intended. Now that's funny. Here, since you believe that 1.5 mill wager. Maybe you'll believe this as well. Like my thread says. It's a 100% winner, Patriots ML.
Doesn’t mean anything. The game still have to to played. So if a billionaire jumped off a bridge, would that make you more likely to jump too?
Doesn’t mean anything. The game still have to to played. So if a billionaire jumped off a bridge, would that make you more likely to jump too?
Dude. Really?? You called them and they told you. UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE. Are you hosting SNL next wkend. They are looking for someone. I don't like to use acronyms, but I have to here. LMAO
Dude. Really?? You called them and they told you. UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE. Are you hosting SNL next wkend. They are looking for someone. I don't like to use acronyms, but I have to here. LMAO
You would think an amount that substantial would move the line? It’s been sitting steady at -2.5
You would think an amount that substantial would move the line? It’s been sitting steady at -2.5
I can't believe you guys believe this non-sense. Really? You guys believe this??? It's laughable. You guys believe everything you read on the internet?? First off, it was first reported by Covers.com. End of story. There's more, but that's enough. You guys keep believing everything you hear on the internet. Listen to your weatherman, what he says is 100% true. Listen your wife when she tells you she isn't cheating on you. LMAO. C'mon guys. You're better than this. "Better", no pun intended. Now that's funny. Here, since you believe that 1.5 mill wager. Maybe you'll believe this as well. Like my thread says. It's a 100% winner, Patriots ML.
I guess $1.5 million is a lot to you.....
I can't believe you guys believe this non-sense. Really? You guys believe this??? It's laughable. You guys believe everything you read on the internet?? First off, it was first reported by Covers.com. End of story. There's more, but that's enough. You guys keep believing everything you hear on the internet. Listen to your weatherman, what he says is 100% true. Listen your wife when she tells you she isn't cheating on you. LMAO. C'mon guys. You're better than this. "Better", no pun intended. Now that's funny. Here, since you believe that 1.5 mill wager. Maybe you'll believe this as well. Like my thread says. It's a 100% winner, Patriots ML.
I guess $1.5 million is a lot to you.....
I can't believe you guys believe this non-sense. Really? You guys believe this??? It's laughable. You guys believe everything you read on the internet?? First off, it was first reported by Covers.com. End of story. There's more, but that's enough. You guys keep believing everything you hear on the internet. Listen to your weatherman, what he says is 100% true. Listen your wife when she tells you she isn't cheating on you. LMAO. C'mon guys. You're better than this. "Better", no pun intended. Now that's funny. Here, since you believe that 1.5 mill wager. Maybe you'll believe this as well. Like my thread says. It's a 100% winner, Patriots ML.
How did you know my wife was cheating on me? ![]()
I can't believe you guys believe this non-sense. Really? You guys believe this??? It's laughable. You guys believe everything you read on the internet?? First off, it was first reported by Covers.com. End of story. There's more, but that's enough. You guys keep believing everything you hear on the internet. Listen to your weatherman, what he says is 100% true. Listen your wife when she tells you she isn't cheating on you. LMAO. C'mon guys. You're better than this. "Better", no pun intended. Now that's funny. Here, since you believe that 1.5 mill wager. Maybe you'll believe this as well. Like my thread says. It's a 100% winner, Patriots ML.
How did you know my wife was cheating on me? ![]()
So someone has a big bet, real or fake how does this matter?
Every big sporting event has huge bets being made. I dont understand why people think a million dollar bet is such a big deal these days. That being said with over 70% of the public on the Pats and I'm sure money on the east coast is still pouring in on the Pats, so the line could easily sustain a million dollar bet on the Rams. There was also a $2 million bet on the Rams ML at MGM I believe.
So someone has a big bet, real or fake how does this matter?
Every big sporting event has huge bets being made. I dont understand why people think a million dollar bet is such a big deal these days. That being said with over 70% of the public on the Pats and I'm sure money on the east coast is still pouring in on the Pats, so the line could easily sustain a million dollar bet on the Rams. There was also a $2 million bet on the Rams ML at MGM I believe.
I fail to understand why people care what other anonymous gamblers bet...it has zero relevance.
It was the same guy who bet the World Series and cleaned up. So it has some relevance.
I fail to understand why people care what other anonymous gamblers bet...it has zero relevance.
It was the same guy who bet the World Series and cleaned up. So it has some relevance.
I fail to understand why people care what other anonymous gamblers bet...it has zero relevance.
No it has zero relevance...the mystery man which VSiN loved to tout last world series when the Astros won was actually matress mike...a local millionaire who owns several businesses in Houston, and was simply offsetting his year long promotions in his stores where he was giving away free furniture to everyone in 2017 if the Astros won the world series...he was just hedging for his business.
It has zero relevance to you or me.
I fail to understand why people care what other anonymous gamblers bet...it has zero relevance.
No it has zero relevance...the mystery man which VSiN loved to tout last world series when the Astros won was actually matress mike...a local millionaire who owns several businesses in Houston, and was simply offsetting his year long promotions in his stores where he was giving away free furniture to everyone in 2017 if the Astros won the world series...he was just hedging for his business.
It has zero relevance to you or me.
it's all fake nonsense man. william hill just closed hundreds of their shops in Britain I l know people who have won relatively small amounts on horse racing, talking high four to low five figures, being limited to 2 pound max bets by W Hill.
it's publicity junk for bookies, or, if the bets are real, it's likely a syndicate of people that are Vegas connected, ie: putting up their money together to sell this image of the high roller to idiots. like poker players who want to be Daniel Negraneu, not realizing that he works for poker sites and has backers and sponsors bankrolling him for years.
it's all fake nonsense man. william hill just closed hundreds of their shops in Britain I l know people who have won relatively small amounts on horse racing, talking high four to low five figures, being limited to 2 pound max bets by W Hill.
it's publicity junk for bookies, or, if the bets are real, it's likely a syndicate of people that are Vegas connected, ie: putting up their money together to sell this image of the high roller to idiots. like poker players who want to be Daniel Negraneu, not realizing that he works for poker sites and has backers and sponsors bankrolling him for years.
I can't believe you guys believe this non-sense. Really? You guys believe this??? It's laughable. You guys believe everything you read on the internet?? First off, it was first reported by Covers.com. End of story. There's more, but that's enough. You guys keep believing everything you hear on the internet. Listen to your weatherman, what he says is 100% true. Listen your wife when she tells you she isn't cheating on you. LMAO. C'mon guys. You're better than this. "Better", no pun intended. Now that's funny. Here, since you believe that 1.5 mill wager. Maybe you'll believe this as well. Like my thread says. It's a 100% winner, Patriots ML.
I can't believe you guys believe this non-sense. Really? You guys believe this??? It's laughable. You guys believe everything you read on the internet?? First off, it was first reported by Covers.com. End of story. There's more, but that's enough. You guys keep believing everything you hear on the internet. Listen to your weatherman, what he says is 100% true. Listen your wife when she tells you she isn't cheating on you. LMAO. C'mon guys. You're better than this. "Better", no pun intended. Now that's funny. Here, since you believe that 1.5 mill wager. Maybe you'll believe this as well. Like my thread says. It's a 100% winner, Patriots ML.
I can't believe you guys believe this non-sense. Really? You guys believe this??? It's laughable. You guys believe everything you read on the internet?? First off, it was first reported by Covers.com. End of story. There's more, but that's enough. You guys keep believing everything you hear on the internet. Listen to your weatherman, what he says is 100% true. Listen your wife when she tells you she isn't cheating on you. LMAO. C'mon guys. You're better than this. "Better", no pun intended. Now that's funny. Here, since you believe that 1.5 mill wager. Maybe you'll believe this as well. Like my thread says. It's a 100% winner, Patriots ML.
I can't believe you guys believe this non-sense. Really? You guys believe this??? It's laughable. You guys believe everything you read on the internet?? First off, it was first reported by Covers.com. End of story. There's more, but that's enough. You guys keep believing everything you hear on the internet. Listen to your weatherman, what he says is 100% true. Listen your wife when she tells you she isn't cheating on you. LMAO. C'mon guys. You're better than this. "Better", no pun intended. Now that's funny. Here, since you believe that 1.5 mill wager. Maybe you'll believe this as well. Like my thread says. It's a 100% winner, Patriots ML.
I don't understand they'll limit people who win too much but they'll let this guy throw 1.5 million around no issue?
He only bets 2 games a year, with the $$ being pretty much even id take that bet too. They gotta get back the 25 mil hes up
I don't understand they'll limit people who win too much but they'll let this guy throw 1.5 million around no issue?
He only bets 2 games a year, with the $$ being pretty much even id take that bet too. They gotta get back the 25 mil hes up
... all that profit from last year down the drain
... all that profit from last year down the drain
... all that profit from last year down the drain
I'm not a tax acct but can you even claim that much for gambling loss?
... all that profit from last year down the drain
I'm not a tax acct but can you even claim that much for gambling loss?
... all that profit from last year down the drain
Not sure if it is a state law but in cali, you can only claim your lost up to the amount you win.
So If you won lets say $10,000 in jackpot but overall, you lost a mil, you can only claim that 10,000? I could be wrong cuz I got audited by the irs for doing my paperwork wrong.
... all that profit from last year down the drain
Not sure if it is a state law but in cali, you can only claim your lost up to the amount you win.
So If you won lets say $10,000 in jackpot but overall, you lost a mil, you can only claim that 10,000? I could be wrong cuz I got audited by the irs for doing my paperwork wrong.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,719
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,195
- Monday 09/28/2026 816
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,829
- PART DEUX 279
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,006
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,466
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,684
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,471
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
