@ leafs1789 He has scored on good teams but he is more likely to come up empty and not scoring as he does against weaker clubs. Like I said as the schedule gets tighter there are probably 12 clubs trying for 8 spots in the east and the checking down the stretch is going to get a lot tighter and the one guy every team the Leafs play will be shadowing Matthews for that one timer he may reach 70 but not going to be easy. Just hope he can do some scoring in the playoffs when it is important.
Austin Matthews
@ leafs1789 He has scored on good teams but he is more likely to come up empty and not scoring as he does against weaker clubs. Like I said as the schedule gets tighter there are probably 12 clubs trying for 8 spots in the east and the checking down the stretch is going to get a lot tighter and the one guy every team the Leafs play will be shadowing Matthews for that one timer he may reach 70 but not going to be easy. Just hope he can do some scoring in the playoffs when it is important.
@lookingtowin
I don't feel he will slow down, down the stretch, I believe 2 years ago he was scoring down the stretch, but I'm with ya in the playoffs, that's when we need him to score but rarely does.
@lookingtowin
I don't feel he will slow down, down the stretch, I believe 2 years ago he was scoring down the stretch, but I'm with ya in the playoffs, that's when we need him to score but rarely does.
And the winner is ——-69 goals , told ya ! Lol
Lol you were bang on bud! ![]()
How about 69 goals along with 5 crossbars and 15 posts throughout the year, incredible season for him.
And the winner is ——-69 goals , told ya ! Lol
Lol you were bang on bud! ![]()
How about 69 goals along with 5 crossbars and 15 posts throughout the year, incredible season for him.
Yes awesome year, a joy to watch , heard he had 10 plus shots last gm ? Insane, hope he does well in the playoffs this year ! Leafs are due to break the streak , just like various sport teams through the years.
Yes awesome year, a joy to watch , heard he had 10 plus shots last gm ? Insane, hope he does well in the playoffs this year ! Leafs are due to break the streak , just like various sport teams through the years.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,723
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,195
- Monday 09/28/2026 816
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,829
- PART DEUX 280
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,006
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,466
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,690
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,482
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
